Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

NTTGame.com fake?

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com fake? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay lets say it is a guy planning to haxx people. Lets take the second link in EN. F2P Games ...
Page: 4

Okay lets say it is a guy planning to haxx people.

Lets take the second link in EN.

F2P Games - Knight Online has announced the start of its european closed beta

if you look at the profile posting the news it has 900+ posts and was made 02/02/2011. So I guess this been planned for 8months + or what?

lol so much conspiracy theory, like 09/11... just wait those 3 days more for open beta test relase..

Just curious, but what would be the advantage for a private server to outline and enforce an IP block on a variety of countries ?

I also think some of you give Anthyre too much credit. He's a community liaison. Meant to subdue any heresy with respect to G1. I would not for one shake of a donkey's dick buy into the notion that he is any further up the corporate hierarchy chain than that of the mail guy.

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    I would not for one shake of a donkey's dick buy into the notion that he is any further up the corporate hierarchy chain than that of the mail guy.
    I love it when ppl closely describe whats on their mind

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    I love it when ppl closely describe whats on their mind

10 chars.

Going to have to wait until October 11th to be sure. If they have the files that they have promised then it's confirmed not to be a fake. Those server files would be impossible to get.

I think if they're smart enough to set up this elaborate ruse they would be smart enough to not set up a 3 week BETA in which people would confirm it's fake, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    They say it's cuz it's cheaper, yet still close to Europe:

1. Yes, Servers are hosted in ISP of Turkey. There are several reasons including economically cheap and geographical advantage for Turkish market expantion for other future games (not Knight Online Europe) ,also expanding market to the Middle Estern.
    The PM and community liasion will be in United States and majority GM/CS members are working in Philippine.
    In addition, we are tyring to hire few local GMs and community liasion in European countries including (German, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, and more in future).
    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    The thing that made me think it's fake is this : http://images.nttgame.com/guide/img_..._install02.jpg
    Notice the language has the option to choose between English and Turkish but according to the admins , turks are blocked , kinda baffles me and looks fake to be honest.
    Also Mgames have no announcement about this server on their site...
    You can't select Turkish as a language with the EUKO files (can't seem to do that with the USKO files, either).

Either way, it is Turkey that is blocked, not Turks.

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    Maybe Pelos could set this straight for us? what will it be do you know?
    Blocking new accounts from a region is simple. You just do an IP check at the account creation page.

There has been no official statement from G1 as to how accounts will be handled. or even to the validity of EUKO. Athenrye stated they have no info from mGame and that could well be true.
    Korlash is out of the country at the moment which means their primary contact with mGame is not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    Because it is cheaper to get good hosting in Turkey, simple economics

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Going to have to wait until October 11th to be sure. If they have the files that they have promised then it's confirmed not to be a fake. Those server files would be impossible to get.

I think if they're smart enough to set up this elaborate ruse they would be smart enough to not set up a 3 week BETA in which people would confirm it's fake, lol.
    unless on release day u gotta download a patch that contains mad viruses!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

Nub , my infractions don't let me send messages :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Blocking new accounts from a region is simple. You just do an IP check at the account creation page.

There has been no official statement from G1 as to how accounts will be handled. or even to the validity of EUKO. Athenrye stated they have no info from mGame and that could well be true.
    Korlash is out of the country at the moment which means their primary contact with mGame is not available.
    its really easy to get a proxy for the web. i wish they would give the other regions that was blocked the same chance to still play there old accounts..

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    You can't select Turkish as a language with the EUKO files (can't seem to do that with the USKO files, either).
    Yup, this is how the actual Options looks like, same as USKO's...
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    imo that pic was taken from a different KO (private perhaps) which is pretty gae, but they did the same with the mini-map thingy (took a picture from EUKO- the private server...)

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    its really easy to get a proxy for the web. i wish they would give the other regions that was blocked the same chance to still play there old accounts..
    EUKO stated the old accounts for Europeon players would be accessible. G1 has NOT said the same. If I were a European player I would still be securing my accounts and items

Unlimited

Interesting.

If they say the GM/CS team will be from the Philippines, I can assure you guys that this will be a much better service than USKO. I lived in the Philippines for about 4 years and played multiple MMOs while living there and never once did I have a single problem with customer service and GMs were always active in all servers across every single game.

Interesting indeed.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)