Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

NTTGame.com fake?

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com fake? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just dont use same email or username and pws for both games <_< and you shouldnt use same password for ...
Page: 5

just dont use same email or username and pws for both games <_< and you shouldnt use same password for emails or for anything really separate ya passwords.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    just dont use same email or username and pws for both games <_< and you shouldnt use same password for emails or for anything really separate ya passwords.
    thats obvious ofc but for most cwest-ers its kinda too much to ask.

yes, those that make threads on a daily basis at officials about being scammed by a guy who just wanted to try his items

:/

and people wonder why they get hacked sometimes

also change ya pw every month or so! nybs!!

Well the only way do find out if its rael its after beta open if them will have usko files + emulator and all wich do make it looks like at least 75% from usko then might be real

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Well the only way do find out if its rael its after beta open if them will have usko files + emulator and all wich do make it looks like at least 75% from usko then might be real
    FYI its based on KRKO (Korean KO)
    Which is pretty much same as USKO but like 20% much cooler

I still cant believe its real because of few facts
    1. Admin cant speak english
    2. NTT game? whos that?
    3. Web page looks like an ass
    4. servers are hosted in Turkey
    5. page title is gay: ":::EnTiTy EmO:::"

Well, there are some similar things which have been on TWKO also :
    1. launchers font writting "Checking version and preparing to launch the game" (yes it was in chinese but rlly thin just like this one is o.o)
    2. gadgets give away event (like ipods, ipads, notebooks etc)
    3. few folders such as item, object, ui, fx folder containing 2 files eg. item.src item.hdr

EDIT: so now we just have to wait for 11.10 ^^

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    2. NTT game? whos that?

1. launchers font writting "Checking version and preparing to launch the game" (yes it was in chinese but rlly thin just like this one is o.o)
    3. few folders such as item, object, ui, fx folder containing 2 files eg. item.src item.hdr

Most of these questions have already been answered if u would just bother to read abit also theres lots and lots of games out there with poor english/translation..

its not questions lol, i can read whos NTT game but it doesnt make then "non-suspicious" for me ..

i have already read that servers are hosted in turkey because of economy, still suspisious lol

etc..

its not questions lol, i can read whos NTT game but it doesnt make then "non-suspicious" for me ..

i have already read that servers are hosted in turkey because of economy, still suspisious lol

etc..
    Ahh excuse me im kinda tired lol
    guess we just have to wait and find out..

2. NTT game? whos that?

1. Nobody is fucking perfect.
    2. NTT game is a company.
    3. Its temporal website. (It will be upgraded for offical launch.
    4. Its hosted in Turkey cuz its cheaper and they are planing to expand into mid-east

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I don't really see why people are so wet for a euro based KO. It would make far more sense for any server of this type to be hosted in main land Europe , rather than right down in Turkey which is hardly Europe ( some small % is in Europe ). For a project like this , a company could get tax subsidiaries from the EU as it encourages growth in the IT industry.

The way I see things is you will get your typical bunch who server hop to be the best clan for 6 months , until other people who have some balance in their life catch up and then overtake them. Before you know it the server(s) die down and people are QQ ing about being beat ect ect.

Customer service that is not euro based is another big worry , and it's not so much the quality of emploies but the massive time zone difference and physical distance from the servers that concerns me. It makes more sense to me for the servers to be located in the same place as the cutover support team, when issues arise with stability and patches paying customers deserve accruate and frequent updates.

Finally , I thought K2 had exclusive rights on any English version of KO and not just a regional based licence? They have invested time and money translating the game into American English ( Asian English is always goofy ) so why would they let that then be used by another company. It is well documented that K2 has had many short falls with running KO over the last 7 years and I find it hard to beliave that the new "company" is still making errors in places K2 have answered to.

I do not think this new KO is going to work or is able to back up it's claims. K2 are not commenting as they may be waiting to start legal actions and therefore would not make anything public until the servers go live. If I am wrong about the legitimacy of this project , I still think many are going to be hugely disappointed for some time with it.

K2 only holds exclusive rights for North America & turkey. Thats all.

Banned Senior Member

Yea ! If it is real I am ready to play

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I don't really see why people are so wet for a euro based KO. It would make far more sense for any server of this type to be hosted in main land Europe , rather than right down in Turkey which is hardly Europe ( some small % is in Europe ). For a project like this , a company could get tax subsidiaries from the EU as it encourages growth in the IT industry.

The way I see things is you will get your typical bunch who server hop to be the best clan for 6 months , until other people who have some balance in their life catch up and then overtake them. Before you know it the server(s) die down and people are QQ ing about being beat ect ect.

Customer service that is not euro based is another big worry , and it's not so much the quality of emploies but the massive time zone difference and physical distance from the servers that concerns me. It makes more sense to me for the servers to be located in the same place as the cutover support team, when issues arise with stability and patches paying customers deserve accruate and frequent updates.

Finally , I thought K2 had exclusive rights on any English version of KO and not just a regional based licence? They have invested time and money translating the game into American English ( Asian English is always goofy ) so why would they let that then be used by another company. It is well documented that K2 has had many short falls with running KO over the last 7 years and I find it hard to beliave that the new "company" is still making errors in places K2 have answered to.

I do not think this new KO is going to work or is able to back up it's claims. K2 are not commenting as they may be waiting to start legal actions and therefore would not make anything public until the servers go live. If I am wrong about the legitimacy of this project , I still think many are going to be hugely disappointed for some time with it.
    if it doesnt work then it doesnt work.... so what?

i dont have much hopes for this server but ko + any company but k2 = win thats why im even bothering with it

uytiuhiu

the host is in istanbul. which is partly in europe so maby it is hosted in europe

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)