Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

NTTGame.com fake?

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com fake? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it`s already like packets are routed via NY from one part of germany to the other. so I can well ...
Page: 6

it`s already like packets are routed via NY from one part of germany to the other. so I can well relate to putting servers to turkey or (would have been my personal choice) romania.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    if it doesnt work then it doesnt work.... so what?

i dont have much hopes for this server but ko + any company but k2 = win thats why im even bothering with it
    If it doesn't work then I feel bad for the people who have moved over to it with false hopes.

I agree K2 are still pathetic with their customer service , but they have improved greatly from the scestpit that "we" older players endured back in 04-06.

With a new company taking on the francise , I would demand and expect a far higher standard of service than what we have had and currently are getting. As critical as I am to this , I still would not wish people to be ripped off by a product/service that is not going to forfill it's duty to the customer base.

It is still an utter joke that it's being hosted in Turkey , it would make sense for any such product would be better placed in northern Europe where there is already a mega high standard in the sectore and skill base.

The plot thickens.
    Despite all the denials the community liason slipped up and posted info he thought was public knowledge:

Originally Posted by BEBLUNT208

i'm sorry but i have a hard time believing that because on the website he provided it STATES

Updated 3/10/2011 - This profile of Game Cafe Services, LLC was created using data from Dun & Bradstreet

I guess the White pages are outdated too because they still have him listed as game cafe services
    http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fin...ere=california

]Game Cafe Services, LLC - Irvine, California (CA) | Company Profile

so all these places are outdated? WOWOWOWOWOWWOW

Why is this so hard to believe for you? Who do you think updates these websites? Where do they get their data? It isn't magic. We'd have to go and update this stuff, and for the moment there are much more important things to worry about. As explained, the company used to be affiliated with K2, but it isn't any longer. Tone down the conspiracies, please.

also i had fun with google maps on your location and gamersfirst and you guys are right down the road from them. how many blocks it it?

As stated previously, the company used to be affiliated with K2 but is no longer. It is under new ownership and new management. This was a convenient way to get started, but no more than that. We currently operate from Turkey, not the US, so google maps isn't going to help you much.

Impressive bit of sleuthing and all, but I hope you can bring the same amount of commitment to the actual game

they seem really committed to lying to the community about this it seems same as what k2 does lol/

There's no lying, but the previous community liason did not answer the question in full. It matter, it might not.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    There's no lying, but the previous community liason did not answer the question in full. It matter, it might not.
    theres no lying so your saying there not at all related to g1 network like they say??? even though every point of evidence points to them being a sub company under them

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    The plot thickens.
    Despite all the denials the community liason slipped up and posted info he thought was public knowledge:

Originally Posted by BEBLUNT208

i'm sorry but i have a hard time believing that because on the website he provided it STATES

Updated 3/10/2011 - This profile of Game Cafe Services, LLC was created using data from Dun & Bradstreet

I guess the White pages are outdated too because they still have him listed as game cafe services
    http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fin...ere=california

]Game Cafe Services, LLC - Irvine, California (CA) | Company Profile

so all these places are outdated? WOWOWOWOWOWWOW

Why is this so hard to believe for you? Who do you think updates these websites? Where do they get their data? It isn't magic. We'd have to go and update this stuff, and for the moment there are much more important things to worry about. As explained, the company used to be affiliated with K2, but it isn't any longer. Tone down the conspiracies, please.

also i had fun with google maps on your location and gamersfirst and you guys are right down the road from them. how many blocks it it?

As stated previously, the company used to be affiliated with K2 but is no longer. It is under new ownership and new management. This was a convenient way to get started, but no more than that. We currently operate from Turkey, not the US, so google maps isn't going to help you much.

Impressive bit of sleuthing and all, but I hope you can bring the same amount of commitment to the actual game
    ?

it is hard to tell what is part of your post and what isnt, or maybe my reading comprehension is failing me

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ?

it is hard to tell what is part of your post and what isnt, or maybe my reading comprehension is failing me
    Forum> General> General Discussion> Game cafe Services?>#10 reply

Banned Senior Member

Yea gamersfirst and game cafe have the same address >.<

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    theres no lying so your saying there not at all related to g1 network like they say??? even though every point of evidence points to them being a sub company under them
    There's a difference between past and present tense. I have not seen tipbox19 claim that there never was a connection between the two, only that the two are not connected at present.

It is also possible that tipbox19 was not aware of the previous ties (that he is a new employee), and thus formulated his responses in a less fortunate manner. Much remains speculation at this point.

Furthermore, if the connection was vague, I do not really see what it matters. These are different people, with a different way of doing things.
    Last edited by Spitfire; 10-09-2011 at 12:57 PM. Reason: sepllngi

Instead of new server they put up a new KO, thats how it seems atm, so if its gonna be same bs as usko, then saionora.. Guess we will see on 11th

If they stick with the ratio of 3 GMs per server, I don't see how it could not be different.

How many GMs does USKO have in total at present?

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Instead of new server they put up a new KO, thats how it seems atm, so if its gonna be same bs as usko, then saionora.. Guess we will see on 11th
    come ork .

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm actually also wondering whether this is a fake or not... but you know what, who gives a shit... it's not like by trying it out you have something to lose anyways. But in the end, when you look at all the things that they've mentioned,... it also seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I'm actually also wondering whether this is a fake or not... but you know what, who gives a shit... it's not like by trying it out you have something to lose anyways. But in the end, when you look at all the things that they've mentioned,... it also seems legit.
    amg i agree with beatable

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)