Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by loveya People like you are the reason I gave up... That means we won't see you ingame? ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    People like you are the reason I gave up...
    That means we won't see you ingame? good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    could you guys move this BS to pm`s?

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Also will there be Turkish GMs?
    It's a distinct possibility, we are based in Turkey after all. At the moment however, our GM staff operates from the Philippines.

I understand the worry, we are well aware of the opinions floating about in the KO community, about GMs, Turks, and whathaveyou. However, we believe that as long as we, as an organisation, have sufficient internal controls and focus on integrity, it doesn't really matter what the nationality or ethnicity of our staff members is.

_panda_

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    t, such as having a network of qualified players who could report potential hackers on the spot so that a GM could (and would) go check it out..
    This could be interesting..but at the same time a tricky thing to get up n' runnin'

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    That means you won't see me ingame? good judgment.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I got a question.
    Why we have gm's from Philippines when we are dealing with Europe KO, and I swear you will find more qualified gm's from this forum than from Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Will there be 1 server, or will you make several servers? (like Ares / Diez / Bera etc)
    We'll be starting out with three worlds (six servers).

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I got a question.
    Why we have gm's from Philippines when we are dealing with Europe KO, and I swear you will find more qualified gm's from this forum than from Philippines.
    GM's from this forum will be corrupt , no matter who they are.
    GM's that have no relation to the game will be less efficient , even alot less , but we won't have to deal with +9 items floating around on the 2nd day and certain clans getting bosses spwaned for them.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

I got a question.
    its all about money...they can hire 10 gm in phillippines for the price of 2-3 on Europe... same resson they host it at turkey and not in germany where it would be best all about profit

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    its all about money...they can hire 10 gm in phillippines for the price of 2-3 on Europe... same resson they host it at turkey and not in germany where it would be best all about profit
    I would be GM for free or maybe some PUS items for my normal account (if that would be allowed )

It's a distinct possibility, we are based in Turkey after all. At the moment however, our GM staff operates from the Philippines.

I understand the worry, we are well aware of the opinions floating about in the KO community, about GMs, Turks, and whathaveyou. However, we believe that as long as we, as an organisation, have sufficient internal controls and focus on integrity, it doesn't really matter what the nationality or ethnicity of our staff members is.
    Agree.. Anway that leads to my next question. Will the GMs be able to inject items in KO or will they be restricted to just monitore the game and ban the abuseres? Limiting them to just monitore and ban will certantly remove the sucpision of high lvl items and prevent GM injected items to float in the game aswell.

Banned Senior Member

I would be GM for free or maybe some PUS items for my normal account (if that would be allowed )
    And my point proven exactly

I got a question.
    I realise it looks this way from a player's perspective and there is some truth to it, but there are a lot of other things to consider, such as institutional support, having GMs in one place, being able to expand at short notice, selection, training, impartiality, etc. I don't think you'll find people with more in-game knowledge than on these forums, but that is far from the only thing that matters, unfortunately. I remember a time when another company experimented with player GMs, it wasn't pretty

We'll be starting out with three worlds (six servers).
    well those 3 wordls will be dedicated to some countrys/part of europe or language?

The king. Senior Member

I wonder if i want, will i be able to contact/talk to a GM everyday? To report cheaters etc?
    And now you start with idk how many GMS but you say you start with 3 Worlds and 6Servers, When ever you decide to open a new World will you then hire more GMs?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1