Page 8 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Futility No catch. We simply believe that, pardon my French, it would be a shitty thing to ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    No catch. We simply believe that, pardon my French, it would be a shitty thing to do. Speaking for myself, leveling a character for years and then losing access due to some licensing issues that I've had absolutely nothing to do with would piss me off to no end. During internal discussion, the CEO basically said that he believed people would come as long as we offered better service, so that's what we're aiming for.
    i LOVE this post, if this is the way of euko than people will come to your game when they finally got enough of the usko bullshit, no reason to doubt that

kudos to you

I never said i knew anything about your agreements with Mgame/G1 i was just talking from a business point of view, if i had the license to release something in certain areas, then another company came along and bought a part of my license from underneath me, being they probably are worth more to the original supplier than you are. I'd definitly kick up a fuss.
    If they just released it for european players without it written into a contract, and you came along and grabbed it, well done. If you didn't i'd be worried.

If you cant see my logic, then really....

The only thing i really find weird is the fact that obviously 0 time and effort was put into making your website, its like opening a high street clothes store, then throwing shit on your front windows. I just find it strange, but i do appreciate that you actually reply and seem to be making an effort on the forums to win over the players, thats always a plus1 over G1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I never said i knew anything about your agreements with Mgame/G1 i was just talking from a business point of view, if i had the license to release something in certain areas, then another company came along and bought a part of my license from underneath me, being they probably are worth more to the original supplier than you are. I'd definitly kick up a fuss.
    If they just released it for european players without it written into a contract, and you came along and grabbed it, well done. If you didn't i'd be worried.

The only thing i really find weird is the fact that obviously 0 time and effort was put into making your website, its like opening a high street clothes store, then throwing shit on your front windows. I just find it strange, but i do appreciate that you actually reply and seem to be making an effort on the forums to win over the players, thats always a plus1 over G1.
    K2 / G1 never owned the licens for Europe. Just as no1 owns the license for South America.

That is why NTT could buy the licens for Europe from Mgame

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    K2 / G1 never owned the licens for Europe. Just as no1 owns the license for South America.

That is why NTT could buy the licens for Europe from Mgame
    And that is why we should all play here.

Heads up Futility. There is already a NTT fake site up. Obvious scam
    ::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::

damn autoscript changed the link appearance
    http://www.nttgames.com/

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    Then what about buying items/Coins for real money of other players who obtained it legally?
    RMT is illegal in principle, but again, very hard to enforce. That's just the truth of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Heads up Futilty. There is already a NTT fake site up. Obvious scam
    ::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::
    That's us, it just points to an old version of the site. Don't use it

(Edit: it's fixed now. Thanks.)

That's us, it just points to an old version of the site. Don't use it
    Thanks.
    Easiest way to fix it is to just redirect the domain to your current site
    NVM--that was quick

Last question before i go to work and get bored with the subject

Is NTT games an actual company? If so why is there no main site for the company? Why no seperate HTML for EUKO, is this the only game you will be bringing out? Or has this company just been made?

its probably been asked before but can u change nation after/in beta?

I can't really speak for anyone else, why people didn't get the license isn't really my business. The fact is that they did not. We own the exclusive license to service the European area (excluding Turkey). We can force others to block access to European IPs, they cannot do the same to us. That is all.

The only thing i really find weird is the fact that obviously 0 time and effort was put into making your website
    Honestly? It's obviously broken in places (the web designers are Korean and it takes them a while to get used to working with western styles etc.) but I would not say it looks like zero effort went into it. Perhaps people disagree.

If you're referring to the person who made newsposts and forum posts previously, he is Korean and his English isn't perfect -- which is why I am here now (not to say that my English is perfect, just better.) Hope that covers everything.

Last question before i go to work and get bored with the subject

Is NTT games an actual company? If so why is there no main site for the company? Why no seperate HTML for EUKO, is this the only game you will be bringing out? Or has this company just been made?
    No idea about NTT games because the game is run by Game Cafe Services.

Copyright © 2005-2011. Mgame Corp. & Noahsystem Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved And © 2011 Licensed and published by Game Cafe Services, Inc
    Registered in California, United States No C3258553. Registered office: 1 Centerpointe Dr. Suite 160 , CA 90623

That does look pretty nice don't u think tho?

Edit: Also check this 1 out. http://www.manta.com/c/mtbmth6/game-cafe-services-llc

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    its probably been asked before but can u change nation after/in beta?
    I haven't addressed this before, but I can now. I think you would be able to change nation normally, as always, by deleting your characters. We'll be wiping the servers after beta, though your accounts will remain.

During the beta, XPing is five times the normal rate.

Banned Senior Member

Should be 10x :P

I haven't addressed this before, but I can now. I think you would be able to change nation normally, as always, by deleting your characters. We'll be wiping the servers after beta, though your accounts will remain.

During the beta, XPing is five times the normal rate.
    I don't think anybody ever has deleted his characters to change their nation.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1