Page 16 of 177 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darktuga and also to peguins in antartica and b33p3r its not that i dunnot belive u its ...
Page: 16

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    and also to peguins in antartica

and b33p3r its not that i dunnot belive u its just that i dont belive k2/g1 cuz they bunch of liers fucktards...and by last usko players are QQ'ing to much face it this is the end of USKO even if its a scam...USKO is dead if they keep the server up and running well just for 1 moth
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKMYKwAUknU]Penguin Attacks - YouTube[/ame]

dont mess with the penguins

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b33p3r View Post
    USKO wont be dead cause of turks i wanted to try this server but feel let down alrdy by them lying that it had a licence lying just like USKO not a good start this server seems like a p server but 18xx

and well its k2/g1 word that has negative credit agaist the new company that has well an wise way to speak so will give him few credit... sooooooooooooooo ye i will belive them on this one and u will be able to see during beta if its a fake or not

Little archer Senior Member

b33p3r, we'll see? you earn nothing by trying to scare people away.

most are going to give it a shot, if it is fake then leave!

(unless they install a massive trojan while we are playing, then we are fucked)

Not scaring ppl away, just letting everyone know better to know than not, p server or not ko is a good game if run by the correct ppl

b33p3r why dont you post those mails? hard to believe MGame actually answered you O.o

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    Penguin Attacks - YouTube

dont mess with the penguins
    just rotfl....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Worldwide for an English released client. I was sure the licences were language based rather than regional.

I've had a number of players come to me about this , and it is again down to the various actions/plans that NTT have posted which is giving cause for concern.

With making people speak English I think you'll find in WoW you are expected to use the language or the server ( EN , FR , German ect ect ) when speaking in a general chat ( like shout or merchant ). It really does help make any game flow better with this happens.

Something popped into my noggin about the advantages of hosting in Turkey. Because it's outside the EU it is harder for EU laws on copyright and for any assistance when a US based company wishes to start legal action.

The Whois that has been posted above just shows basic information of the site , this can be easily placed using meta tags in the HTML and does not prove it is a valid mgame product. Finally the site was only created on 1st September , which is not really a massive amount when planning a product as big as this one.

Alot of people seem very desperate for this to be true , I'm guessing from a hope of getting away from K2 more than anything else. I may come across as Mr arrogant ex admin but things need to be looked at in a sceptable manor when a project like this happens. If it does turn out all to be true and it actually works out to be substainable for the hosts and fun for the users then more for it, but if it does go pear shaped then players who have gone their and spent their hard earned money will have been let down and ripped off.

i never really played wow ( cuz i think its a game for kids lol) but i heard they got a rather good online market system which doesnt require to be logged in to sell smth, possible this could be introduced, im having shitty internet so i can forget about good old merching

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    b33p3r, we'll see? you earn nothing by trying to scare people away.
    I think it's quite funny. Hours before the closed beta launch we 've learned or "learned" that it's a private server and twostars is behind everything. It just builds hype.

And yes, deep down inside us, we all want this to be an official KO version hosted by another company.

im no computer hero so all this assumptions about this being a private server give me the creeps, can someone actually state that this a a real ko? when will we know? and how can see if its really what they say it is cuz i really want this to be real lol

a p server should be fine though it just depends on the ppl running it, though it would be better if it was a pro company that way no one is being scammed oe day u buy items the next the server closes?

Quote Originally Posted by b33p3r View Post
    Guys this is bs they do not have a license i sent two emails last week one to USKO and another to Mgame and both do not know who this company is

Just finding out the author of this topic is twostars wasnt he and another guy named Jonny wanting to open a 18xx server some time ago again this is not a licensed game they are saying this to steal usko's players and gain more players
    Are you fluent in korean?

companies dont bother hosting private servers dude
    how about u posting the emails u sent and while ur at it post the replies aswell im curious

get'm snipes

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Worldwide for an English released client. I was sure the licences were language based rather than regional.

I've had a number of players come to me about this , and it is again down to the various actions/plans that NTT have posted which is giving cause for concern.

With making people speak English I think you'll find in WoW you are expected to use the language or the server ( EN , FR , German ect ect ) when speaking in a general chat ( like shout or merchant ). It really does help make any game flow better with this happens.

Something popped into my noggin about the advantages of hosting in Turkey. Because it's outside the EU it is harder for EU laws on copyright and for any assistance when a US based company wishes to start legal action.

The Whois that has been posted above just shows basic information of the site , this can be easily placed using meta tags in the HTML and does not prove it is a valid mgame product. Finally the site was only created on 1st September , which is not really a massive amount when planning a product as big as this one.

Alot of people seem very desperate for this to be true , I'm guessing from a hope of getting away from K2 more than anything else. I may come across as Mr arrogant ex admin but things need to be looked at in a sceptable manor when a project like this happens. If it does turn out all to be true and it actually works out to be substainable for the hosts and fun for the users then more for it, but if it does go pear shaped then players who have gone their and spent their hard earned money will have been let down and ripped off.

are serious gunna compare WoW population to KO?Oo plus im pretty sure the big majority of players aint have english as main languange so again forcing anyone to speak english wouldnt be smart idc if ppl speaking dutch or polish or w.e they want in normal chat as long as they communicatein english when needed to improve party (on a event or random pk or xp) its good Oo

anyways even if the server is fake it's been fun to read this threats with the tales from USKO players in order to scare people from joining EUKO and people that bashed the first threads and now they all joing the hype of EUKO this has worth few laughs and i hope for some more and the email from Mgame cuz they would obviously take time to anwser some random dude

this reactiong of Mgame trying to b33p3r email:

Last edited by Darktuga; 10-10-2011 at 08:43 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1