Page 17 of 177 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darktuga are serious gunna compare WoW population to KO?Oo plus im pretty sure the big majority of ...
Page: 17

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    are serious gunna compare WoW population to KO?Oo plus im pretty sure the big majority of players aint have english as main languange so again forcing anyone to speak english wouldnt be smart idc if ppl speaking dutch or polish or w.e they want in normal chat as long as they communicatein english when needed to improve party (on a event or random pk or xp) its good Oo

anyways even if the server is fake it's been fun to read this threats with the tales from USKO players in order to scare people from joining EUKO and people that bashed the first threads and now they all joing the hype of EUKO this has worth few laughs and i hope for some more and the email from Mgame cuz they would obviously take time to anwser some random dude

this reactiong of Mgame trying to b33p3r email:

lol i love those image macros

Let's wait for them to release the damn thing. Scepticism aside, what would be their MOTIVES that are worthy of such scrutiny? Lets humour your suspicions - if this really were a private server, what do they gain? Surely, a much larger clientbase but, if what's promised holds true, this server is gonna be on a diffirent level to KOPS's we've seen. Are they gonna round up credit card information and close the server? No, chargeback ftw. If it were a scam it'd simply be to trick people into joining, which would simply result in a highly populated KO server. Theres no need to be so prickly if it doesn't stand to fuck you up. Give these people (whoever they are) the chance to provide a decent server for us. Time will most certainly tell, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    My question is when will twostars admit to being the founder of this project? Or co-founder, involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Who? I'm afraid you're mistaken.
    You know, this post in itself was a mistake, but I'll feed off of it anyway.

Let's check a few facts before I spill a few chat logs and more --

• Someone has an emulator, but has never heard of twostars?
    • Someone is working on a KO Server a bit more advanced than average, but has never heard of twostars?
    • Someone has patched the majority of exploits without ever owning a server prior to this one.. without hearing of twostars?
    • Twostars 'quits' snoxd/ndko/kotastic and this project comes about right after twostars and jonny agree to start a new project?
    • The event used in the europe server was the same as KOTastic (coincidance I suppose, not really proof of anything)
    • MGAME gave a license to host a EUROPEAN server when EUROPE is not banned from any servers? Yea, ok
    • MGAME does not grant licenses because MGAME does not even own 60% of it's own company
    • MGAME, even if it did own it's own company, would never offer a license to someone to host a server in turkey for EUROPEAN players only
    • Common Sense
    • Common Sense

But try me

And if "anyone" was really licensed by "MGAME" LOL (what a joke! xD) why not share proof of such a ridiculous claim, before making such a ridiculous claim?

Brayden, Johnny, I thought you were smarter then this, come on now

• Someone is working on a KO Server a bit more advanced than average, but has never heard of twostars?
    • Someone has patched the majority of exploits without ever owning a server prior to this one.. without hearing of twostars?
    • Twostars 'quits' snoxd/ndko/kotastic and this project comes about right after twostars and jonny agree to start a new project?
    • The event used in the europe server was the same as KOTastic (coincidance I suppose, not really proof of anything)
    • MGAME gave a license to host a EUROPEAN server when EUROPE is not banned from any servers? Yea, ok
    • MGAME does not grant licenses because MGAME does not even own 60% of it's own company
    • MGAME, even if it did own it's own company, would never offer a license to someone to host a server in turkey for EUROPEAN players only
    • Common Sense
    • Common Sense

But try me
    If it is twostars, looks like he's gonna be spitting out a private server alot better than yours. Might wanna avoid coming across as jelly bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    If it is twostars, looks like he's gonna be spitting out a private server alot better than yours. Might wanna avoid coming across as jelly bro.
    Because KO-Tastic was just so wonderful and successful.

NDKO was also such a success right.

At-least Vincent's is still up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Hardly jelly, but when you use KOTASTIC to piggy bank off it's players then offer 20% refund after wiping the database to be able to use the cash on this project, it deserves some light shed on it, does it not? haha

Little archer Senior Member

• Common Sense
    • Common Sense

But try me
    i dont even know who the fuck is twostars

leave this thread?

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

• Common Sense
    • Common Sense

But try me

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i dont even know who the fuck is twostars
    Because you do not own a non-licensed by mgame private server

Let's check a few facts
    You shouldn't use words if you don't know what they mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    You shouldn't use words if you don't know what they mean.
    Show us proof of license, and I may start believing you

What are the exp rates?

Roughly how long will it take to level up to 80?

• Common Sense
    • Common Sense

But try me
    Care to explain that mGame posted that GCS would be opening licensed European servers months ago on it's website?

Next...

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Show us proof of license, and I may start believing you
    maybe if someone shut down your server(not me cuz i dont have the knowledge for that) you would stop acting so cool(and when i say cool i mean retarded)

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1