Page 18 of 177 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Vincents Show us proof of license, and I may start believing you Want to see my long ...
Page: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Show us proof of license, and I may start believing you
    Want to see my long form birth certificate next?

You have a tremendously overblown sense of your own importance, friend-o.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Want to see my long form birth certificate next?

You have a tremendously overblown sense of your own importance, friend-o.
    Ask him for HIS birth certificate. Then you know exactly who to prosecute

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Who gives a shit. I'm pretty sure 2stars is not retarded enough to buy 6 servers by himself... that would cost a shitload. Even if it is 2stars, who honestly gives a shit... it's getting the right attention that it needs... being the official thing.

We will see in a few hours whether the feeling when we log is that of a private server, or that of a USKO-type-of-BETA that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    @Futility,

MGame.com Server type: Apache
    NTTGame.com Server type: MGame

NTTGame.com is simply an anonymous web registration for a DBA. Smart move seeing as how some of us traced GCS as soon as word leaked out the servers were coming in a few months

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Who gives a shit. I'm pretty sure 2stars is not retarded enough to buy 6 servers by himself... that would cost a shitload. Even if it is 2stars, who honestly gives a shit... it's getting the right attention that it needs... being the official thing.

We will see in a few hours whether the feeling when we log is that of a private server, or that of a USKO-type-of-BETA that happened.
    Simply put, I don't think anyone is stupid enough to attract this much attention to an illegal enterprise. That's like saying "Here I am Officer! No, you don't need to use any lube, but grab a handful of sand if you like."

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Simply put, I don't think anyone is stupid enough to attract this much attention to an illegal enterprise. That's like saying "Here I am Officer! No, you don't need to use any lube, but grab a handful of sand if you like."
    well that's a dirty fucking lie because where's the rewards from the pvp server?
    where they at bro? remember that pvp server?

Maybe your right, I just had to cast my bait and see if anything bites haha, best of luck guys.

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    well that's a dirty fucking lie because where's the rewards from the pvp server?
    where they at bro? remember that pvp server?
    That's a screwup between mGame and G1 that I would rather stay out of

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post

Why would they do this ?
    Maybe they can't tell K2 to block European IPs, because of they don't have a license for Europe?

Just wondering..
    Good question, I wonder if european players can register a new account on KO atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Good question, I wonder if european players can register a new account on KO atm?
    Yes they can.
    G1 has had no instructions from mGame concerning EU publishing rights yet

This is an attempt to simply gain more players from usko.

Twostars says this on the opening page "I feel a little like I'm stepping into the lion's den here, but here goes" why would some1 who is on here regular ( on the p server section ) say something like that like its the 1st time he's posting here? the only thing i can come up with is he tried to hide his id? he even made a new forum acct while he has one alrdy on here name Twostars..As soon as i found out the authour of this topic was Twostars i knew this wasnt a licensed server.

the ppl behind this is most diff Jonny and twostars, the give away is twostars he is private server material, this topic has certainly done him and his server more harm than good.
    Last edited by b33p3r; 10-10-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by b33p3r View Post
    This is an attempt to simply gain more players from usko.

the ppl behind this is most diff Jonny and twostars, the give away is twostars he is private server material.
    ok man hes twostars

???

now what?

leave thread? seems like a good idea.

so long!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ok man hes twostars

???

now what?

leave thread? seems like a good idea.

so long!
    And you believed b33p3r?
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

[QUOTE=Darktuga;2939055]are serious gunna compare WoW population to KO?Oo plus im pretty sure the big majority of players aint have english as main languange so again forcing anyone to speak english wouldnt be smart idc if ppl speaking dutch or polish or w.e they want in normal chat as long as they communicatein english when needed to improve party (on a event or random pk or xp) its good Oo

anyways even if the server is fake it's been fun to read this threats with the tales from USKO players in order to scare people from joining EUKO and people that bashed the first threads and now they all joing the hype of EUKO this has worth few laughs and i hope for some more and the email from Mgame cuz they would obviously take time to anwser some random

- I was pointing out how well it works to have a main language for a server in WoW , the fact each realm on EU WoW has a population between 10-15k users is not that far from KO.

The argument I am trying to make is , people are under the impression that it's a legitimate release and expect a level of service in server up time and customer care. Say you spend about £26 per month ( that's exp prem and scrolls ) and after a few moths everything vanishes , I find that pretty unfair on the people who put faith in the business to uphold their end of the deal. Admittedly you could cover yourself with the user agreement but I'd still be royally pissed if it happened.

Your saying you can always charge back - with paypal this is easy , but it's a totally fucking nightmare to do with credit card companies and other electronic transfer services ( with click and buy I even had to get a crime report number from the local police for a refund on £2000! ).

Because I'm older than a great number in age and forum membership time , I still feel it is only right that I look out for other members in the community. To me it does not matter if I'm a admin or not I'll still make the effort and I would like to think there are others on here with the same attitude. I'm no K2 fanboy , but the fact remains the K2 hold a world wide licence on any English release of KO.

Look at all the threads and posts on here and the USKO forums , people are desperate for a reliable and honest customer support team , with servers that are properly policed with GM's that know the in's and outs of this game. Because of that I feel the need to be so utterly anal about different aspects of the service. It makes no difference to me personally if people play it or not , but I like to think people will make their choice with their eyes wide open to it. If things are up and running smoothly by the new year I'll happily say "I got it wrong" but I'm not arrogant enough ( well yeah I am ) to go "I told you so!".

Felix, spending your money on premium and scrolls isn't, and shouldn't be viewed as, an investment in your future entertainment. If someone views it that way, it is a misconception on their behlaf. It's like a cinemas or any form of entertainment you pay for, except far cheaper considering the amount of hours you can get out of KO for your money. Infact, you don't even need to buy scrolls or premium in this F2P game.

This is ofcourse, working upon your assumption that this server will be shortlived. Only time will tell.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1