Page 34 of 177 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw is upgrade rate higher? on beta...
Page: 34

btw is upgrade rate higher? on beta

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Right but if you had a raptor 9 or a baal 8 that would at least give the hacker a reason to take 5 mins out of his time to check your accessorys. Because if your rocking a rappy 9 or a baal 8, you probably have decent uniques at least. Idk thats just how i see it, having the items sealed to the character i dont think there's really any benefits to it other than items being way cheaper.
    you have a point.

I played aion before and i loved their item sealing.

Any uniques u receive including jewelry would seal to ur account the moment u wore it.

If EUKO came up with that I think that would ultimate hacking deterrent. You would still get hacked but just hopefully only loose the coins u have

There was some confusion about the parameters of the BoE feature (remember, it's not like we've worked on the build personally). We'll (re)evaluate it over the coming days.

It also appears that at present, unique weapons cannot be unlocked to +1. Can anyone confirm?

Banned Senior Member

Well well... thought i was gone from KO for a good while but seems something caught my attention lol

Hum, will USA + austrailian IP be blocked? If its not blocked on beta, will it be on official?

P.S sorry if it was mentioned in previous thread - i didnt feel like searching lol

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    you have a point.

I played aion before and i loved their item sealing.

Any uniques u receive including jewelry would seal to ur account the moment u wore it.

If EUKO came up with that I think that would ultimate hacking deterrent. You would still get hacked but just hopefully only loose the coins u have
    Yeah it will surely reduce hacking in a high % ,unless they hate you and just wanna break ur items which is very unlikely to happen. I don't care about babashop but i do like this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Well well... thought i was gone from KO for a good while but seems something caught my attention lol

Hum, will USA + austrailian IP be blocked? If its not blocked on beta, will it be on official?

P.S sorry if it was mentioned in previous thread - i didnt feel like searching lol
    Turkey, asia and North america are IP banned on both Beta and Official.

found a few buggs:

when u see:
    hero valor says u need 2nd change and lvl 55
    when u see rof it says 123123123 names
    roc looks like rol
    string of skull have no name on buying merchant

string of skuill need lvl 60 for use

what i found so far take a look by opeining buying merchant

Quote Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII View Post
    Yeah it will surely reduce hacking in a high % ,unless they hate you and just wanna break ur items which is very unlikely to happen. I don't care about babashop but i do like this feature.
    Ehm news flash. Euko alone couldn add it. They are only licened to run knight online. But Mgames is only allowed to add patches to knight online and edit the game.

So i dont get why yall think it will be diffrent from usko? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    There was some confusion about the parameters of the BoE feature (remember, it's not like we've worked on the build personally). We'll (re)evaluate it over the coming days.

It also appears that at present, unique weapons cannot be unlocked to +1. Can anyone confirm?
    Just about every modern MMO has bind on equip for items. It helps control both hacking issues and real money transaction problems

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    How will it not kill the economy?

A. The KO economy has a bunch of gold sinks such as Potions, Upgrade scrolls, repairs.
    B. I'm pretty sure that the best way of making money is buying and reselling, this will not apply since items are now BoE.
    C. Let's face it, you can't go the WoWway because there's a couple of things that prevents ko from doing thus succesfully: There's gathering professions, crafting professions, w/e you name it in wow, there's no such system in ko.
    D. I'm aware that there's goldsinks in all games, however in KO they're extraordinary. Let's face it KO is not a noobfriendly game hence it'll never become a respected e-sport nor one of the largest games in the world. There's a way to deal with these goldsinks in every game, and in KO it happens to be by upgrading, reselling, and so on.
    E. I'm pretty confident that noone would be interested in buying i.e a shard +8 for 15 gbs and then all of a sudden they get their hands on a +7 personal (or whathaveyou), that's a HUGE goldsink right there, ontop of the upgrades that you just had to perform.

Let's face it, potions are not free, hence if you make a unique item to a high level you should be allowed to reap the benefits from it.

As for babashopping, who gives a crap? I've personally never baba'd and I don't see why people are in such a QQmode over this, because lets face it, noone would start out with going into cz in any server with those +5 chitin shells that drops of random monsters when people are running around in +9's/10's, and no this is not all because of babashopping, rather the luck that some people seem to have.

NO THANK YOU.

EDIT: Also, I didn't bother with reading your entire post. I just saw you replying to me with some dumb argument about being hacked and blablabla, krowaz, blablabla.

How do the larger companies deal with scams, hacks and so on?

i can't agree more mate well said

Upgrade seems ridicilous easy is it just beta i hope?

it will be USKO rates in upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post

Just about every modern MMO has bind on equip for items. It helps control both hacking issues and real money transaction problems

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    yea usko hasnt learned that apparently >.> if they added that feature they wouldnt be neck high in item retorations tickets. and cs would so much for efficient

Has anyone failed anything to +7 so far?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

how many people are online?

Max been online?
    Average online?

wait. if u cant trade the items, just like krowaz... does that mean u cant seal them either?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1