Page 35 of 177 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Futility Has anyone failed anything to +7 so far? saw someone burning priest chitin pads to +7 ...
Page: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Has anyone failed anything to +7 so far?
    saw someone burning priest chitin pads to +7 :P

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    how many people are online?

Max been online?
    Average online?
    ^ this..

& more ss please. <3

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    How will it not kill the economy?

A. The KO economy has a bunch of gold sinks such as Potions, Upgrade scrolls, repairs.
    B. I'm pretty sure that the best way of making money is buying and reselling, this will not apply since items are now BoE.
    C. Let's face it, you can't go the WoWway because there's a couple of things that prevents ko from doing thus succesfully: There's gathering professions, crafting professions, w/e you name it in wow, there's no such system in ko.
    D. I'm aware that there's goldsinks in all games, however in KO they're extraordinary. Let's face it KO is not a noobfriendly game hence it'll never become a respected e-sport nor one of the largest games in the world. There's a way to deal with these goldsinks in every game, and in KO it happens to be by upgrading, reselling, and so on.
    E. I'm pretty confident that noone would be interested in buying i.e a shard +8 for 15 gbs and then all of a sudden they get their hands on a +7 personal (or whathaveyou), that's a HUGE goldsink right there, ontop of the upgrades that you just had to perform.

Let's face it, potions are not free, hence if you make a unique item to a high level you should be allowed to reap the benefits from it.

As for babashopping, who gives a crap? I've personally never baba'd and I don't see why people are in such a QQmode over this, because lets face it, noone would start out with going into cz in any server with those +5 chitin shells that drops of random monsters when people are running around in +9's/10's, and no this is not all because of babashopping, rather the luck that some people seem to have.

NO THANK YOU.

EDIT: Also, I didn't bother with reading your entire post. I just saw you replying to me with some dumb argument about being hacked and blablabla, krowaz, blablabla.

How do the larger companies deal with scams, hacks and so on?
    from what i read is that as long as u dont wear the item you can still sell it.

They maybe sinkholes like potion upgrade scrolls and all. Those thing will always be expensive until they

1. Lower the cost to buy those things
    2. Increase coins that drop from mobs.

Im the first to agree in USKO economy is completely scrwed up. But you are not seeing the big picture.

USKO has a shitty economy because goldfarmers and kospers destroyed it.

Goldfarmers killed any and all type of farming in USKO.

Whose to say that farming krowaz and blessed ctones in KOKO and JPKO was not profitable and worthwhile?

If darkmares or dreadmares still drop goldbars or silver bars in JPKO or KOKO then that makes them an extremely good way of farming for coin.

This is not possible in USKO because the moment goldfarmers or kospers figure out that a certain mobs drop things like that then they will over run that slot of mobs and make it impossible for legit players to legitly farm.

USKO NEEDS something apart from pk to make it more enjoyable.

edit. I read all your post just to be respectful

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    from what i read is that as long as u dont wear the item you can still sell it.

They maybe sinkholes like potion upgrade scrolls and all. Those thing will always be expensive until they

1. Lower the cost to buy those things
    2. Increase coins that drop from mobs.

Im the first to agree in USKO economy is completely scrwed up. But you are not seeing the big picture.

USKO has a shitty economy because goldfarmers and kospers destroyed it.

Goldfarmers killed any and all type of farming in USKO.

Whose to say that farming krowaz and blessed ctones in KOKO and JPKO was not profitable and worthwhile?

If darkmares or dreadmares still drop goldbars or silver bars in JPKO or KOKO then that makes them an extremely good way of farming for coin.

This is not possible in USKO because the moment goldfarmers or kospers figure out that a certain mobs drop things like that then they will over run that slot of mobs and make it impossible for legit players to legitly farm.

USKO NEEDS something apart from pk to make it more enjoyable.

edit. I read all your post just to be respectful
    I'm not going to let the mainpart of the game that I've been playing for years now change. Give me some other way of income than having to farm the same mobs for day in and day out and hope for a shiny bar to drop. (Buying and reselling).
    The thing is that, I don't have several hours per day to camp bosses, to farm DMs for a few shinies and buy +1 weapons and *HOPE* for something to go past +6.

My point still stands, if I buy a shard +8 and just a couple of days later I find my self replacing it I've just thrown away "xx" amount of GBs, leading to me having to either A. Support goldfarmers in order to be able to compete. B. Quit my college and spend my time playing KO C. Quit the game because I'm unable to compete with the others.

None of those options are really speaking to me, because the time that I'm able to play I'd like to PK, which KO is all about (let's face it, KO doesn't really have much else going for it.)

However a system like that could work with a complete rework of the economic system, nothing more, nothing less.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII View Post
    Yeah it will surely reduce hacking in a high % ,unless they hate you and just wanna break ur items which is very unlikely to happen. I don't care about babashop but i do like this feature.

Turkey, asia and North america are IP banned on both Beta and Official.
    Than how are they americans on the server now?

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    how many people are online?

Max been online?
    Average online?
    It's funny, as a player, I'm always really frustrated when devs/publishers don't answer this question. But, I have to say... I can't answer this question

But I can tell you we are pleasantly surprised.

Someone was asking for screenshots somewhere. Here's one: this is what cat's eyes looks like now

I'm not going to let the mainpart of the game that I've been playing for years now change. Give me some other way of income than having to farm the same mobs for day in and day out and hope for a shiny bar to drop. (Buying and reselling).
    The thing is that, I don't have several hours per day to camp bosses, to farm DMs for a few shinies and buy +1 weapons and *HOPE* for something to go past +6.

My point still stands, if I buy a shard +8 and just a couple of days later I find my self replacing it I've just thrown away "xx" amount of GBs, leading to me having to either A. Support goldfarmers in order to be able to compete. B. Quit my college and spend my time playing KO C. Quit the game because I'm unable to compete with the others.

None of those options are really speaking to me, because the time that I'm able to play I'd like to PK, which KO is all about (let's face it, KO doesn't really have much else going for it.)

However a system like that could work with a complete rework of the economic system, nothing more, nothing less.

I see ur point. But without goldfarmers or kosper item prices would Im hopiing plummet

That item prices would also decrease by the binding effect.

The economy in USKO is incredibly messed up because GamersFirst seem to think b4 they act and they are mainly motivated by the all mighty dollar.

We in USKO have never had an economy that was fueled by primarily players playing legitly.

It was always ruled by dupers kosper then later goldfarmers.

Im optimistic about EUKO. Im also really interested how the market will react to al the changes.

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

probably it has been asked before

but i notice i couldent combo ?

Quote Originally Posted by evilstevil View Post

I don't think anything's changed in terms of the ability to combo.

Quote Originally Posted by evilstevil View Post

no more comboing?? oh crap....

@Futility

Just thought I'd give you and your team (or whoever made the decision) mad props on not blocking existing European IP's/Accounts on USKO - really good move on giving existing Euro players a 'choice' so to speak. Unlike the Asian blocking who went about it in the most dickish way imaginable.

@Hostile/Other peeps I know

Any of you lot on there?

Bringing up a point in marketing.

Just be optimistic maybe the economy will surprise you. Economies adapt and im hoping KOs economy will adapt for the better. Dont let k2 give u a negative aspect on what is surely and ejoyable game when its run by a responsible company

ok what my question is
    will mora stay like this or will it get the new mora like in USKO?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    It's funny, as a player, I'm always really frustrated when devs/publishers don't answer this question. But, I have to say... I can't answer this question

But I can tell you we are pleasantly surprised.
    Well that's a smack in the face. I don't see why you can't say? I'm sure KoK or someone will get a server status up soon enough

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1