Page 37 of 177 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Firstly, it's a fucking beta, probably about 30% of the user-base logged on to check if it's legit, then logged ...
Page: 37

Firstly, it's a fucking beta, probably about 30% of the user-base logged on to check if it's legit, then logged off. Not everyone bothers exp'ing on a BETA.

Secondly, yes, at some points the server had reached maximum capacity which is around 1500, and again beta, with another 4 weeks worth of advertising.

I think on official release if they had two worlds, they would fill them out like C-West is now, but if they were to keep it at one world with 2-3 servers, they would be jam-packed full.

Quote Originally Posted by b33p3r View Post
    i editted my post as u see above i wish the server luck, just used to seeing more players in a ko game, deserves more time.
    no problem
    another thing to remember is if it looks empty when you log in try changing layers. Moradon has 3 playable layers now and you can move between them at will

Trolollololo Armor

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII View Post
    They using proxy or VPN.
    dam =X to bad, i wont use those, they are very laggy. Guess i can finally quit KO for a good while then was hopeing USA IP wasnt blocked =P

Ok, G1 made a statement on the forums regarding NTTgame. Reading between the lines... its official. I take back my skepticism, playing the BETA for a couple hours last night looks pretty cool.

Heres the link for anyone thats interested
    EUKO Question and Answers - GamersFirst Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Ok, G1 made a statement on the forums regarding NTTgame. Reading between the lines... its official. I take back my skepticism, playing the BETA for a couple hours last night looks pretty cool.

Heres the link for anyone thats interested
    EUKO Question and Answers - GamersFirst Forums
    You know what the real irony is, Athenrye's shift is over, so until tomorrow no more questions will be answered. Futility on the other hand, has been in these forums almost nonstop the last 24 hours or so. Shows which company really is putting "gamersfirst" lol

Have to throw and edit in for the rarity that Korlash actually jumped in the topic and posted a couple times just now, but I think its more of a damage control situation. They obviously will be doing everything they can to keep customers.
    Last edited by snipes12123; 10-11-2011 at 09:45 PM.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    You know what the real irony is, Athenrye's shift is over, so until tomorrow no more questions will be answered. Futility on the other hand, has been in these forums almost nonstop the last 24 hours or so. Shows which company really is putting "gamersfirst" lol
    Don't you think you 're being a little unfair about this? Despite the edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Don't you think you 're being a little unfair about this?
    If you can give me a valid reason that I am, I'll say I am.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    If you can give me a valid reason that I am, I'll say I am.
    Well for 1

Usko is already established they dont have to do antyhing to get more customers, on the other hand euko is brand new and trying to get as many people as possible. So its in their best interest to do everything the public wants right now, i.e. answer every question thats asked lol. Not to mention usko has wat 8 servers i dont feel like counting with 2 servers each, euko is 1 server isnt it? Way less to take care of, way less customers to please. Its not even close to the same thing lol.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Athenrye is like what, 1 of the 3 US based gms for 10+ servers? Since Korlash was in India as they said, it was himself and Enceno. Overseas GMs, I don't even know what they are doing. They don't check the cheat reports very often. Whether they help with the accounts restorations is uknown. At least I don't know what in god's name they are doing. Athenrye was doing account restorations with little help. He deals with pms about unfair APR bans, goldfarmers and so on. All these for some time now.

Futility on the other hand is a community liaison. He monitored one server today right? When it launched. It's not quite the same. I don't mean to sound derogatory as far as Futility's duties are concerned.

For the record, I cannot believe I "stood up/ cat some slack" for a k2 employee. But c'mon man you gotta admit it's not fair.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 10-12-2011 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Well for 1

Usko is already established they dont have to do antyhing to get more customers, on the other hand euko is brand new and trying to get as many people as possible. So its in their best interest to do everything the public wants right now, i.e. answer every question thats asked lol. Not to mention usko has wat 8 servers i dont feel like counting with 2 servers each, euko is 1 server isnt it? Way less to take care of, way less customers to please. Its not even close to the same thing lol.
    USKO is 17 servers, 16 with 2 subs, 1 with 3, for a grand total of 35. K2 didn't make a single official statement regarding EUKO til the beta was live, why? To get the last few KC buyers to buy more from them before they leave the game (if you think I'm wrong, then just lol). K2 has a total of 11-13 gm's to patrol 35 total servers, and most if not all of their gm's, (which let me remind anyone that may have forgotton what GM stands for, its Game Master) work also as customer service rep's. With that in mind, when do the few K2 gm's have time to patrol/police the game? They don't. K2's ONLY responsibility was to produce and police the game. If I worked at Mgame and logged in to USKO and saw right from the start my chat is flooded with koxp/gold sites, I would put them to the back burner of any updates/support as well. It would make me think "they don't give a fuck about the game they host, why should we?".

K2 has had several chances to make their version a huge success, yet they always rely on the "it's on mgames not us" or the "we are understaffed" statements, rather than staffing up and cleaning the game up. Anyone with any clue in business knows it takes money to make money, however K2 chose the milk the cow til its dry method, and now with a new competitor, the milk (from certain regions) is running dry.

Further more, EUKO went out of their way as to NOT affect existing USKO euro users and allow them to continue on at USKO...HUGE. I haven't seen, nor would I hold my breath for the statement from K2 saying they will temporarily allow EUKO to register the IP banned countries (except Turkey, w/o turkey USKO dies) to try it and decide which version they would prefer to play. IF they were to ever do that, I would more so say they are finally actually putting "gamersfirst".

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Athenrye is like what, 1 of the 3 US based gms for 10+ servers? Since Korlash was in India as they said, it was himself and Enceno.
    Enceno is the lead GM in India, he isn't a US based gm. The 3rd US gm was Aleenia, however she is working on APB now.
    Last edited by snipes12123; 10-11-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Didn't bother to read 38 pages, but would like to know if this is Futility from old ares, clan leader of Illuminati (I think it was if I remember correctly). If it is, I wouldn't trust him, as he has had a dark history in usko.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Didn't bother to read 38 pages, but would like to know if this is Futility from old ares, clan leader of Illuminati (I think it was if I remember correctly). If it is, I wouldn't trust him, as he has had a dark history in usko.
    Asked and answered already, no

Little archer Senior Member

level 58...

yeah i know, 5 days. just let me be okay?

mutha fuckin char select option works...GG

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM