Page 40 of 177 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Futility Two questions have come up quite a lot, and I haven't answered them here yet. First ...
Page: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Two questions have come up quite a lot, and I haven't answered them here yet.

First of all, there are currently no plans for an Ardream/RLD map. We feel this would split up players too much, though the matter is still under consideration. (Shitstorm in ...3 ...2)

Second, the max level in the beta is 70. The maximum level in the final release will be 83.

Finally, if you send me a PM about login/verification issues, please specify whether this is for the website, forums, or game, and whether you've been able to log into one of the three but no the others. Thanks!
    please say this is under discussion....

rlb i dont give a shit about, but cutting out ardream ?
    u gotta be kidding, its like 50% of the players... not everyone have the time to commit to the game to reach lvl 80 etc...

if you cut out ardream, then leave the cap at 70, i like tons of other players dont have the time or commitment to reach 70+

just saying, only downsides to the matter by cutting ardream,
    ul loose a bunch of players not willing to grind forever...
    and u wont split the players upp, trust me, wont be an issue

Quote Originally Posted by Breathin View Post
    please say this is under discussion...
    Definitely.

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I'm not sure if you meant it was fast or slow.
    Anyway , Israeli players have been having lags all day long , please check this , Futillity.
    gay imageshack resized the image

it's 0 byts per second XD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Can we get some SW/HP/AC scrolls in game?

Also can we get a few stacks of premium potions? I've been struggling all day and yesturday trying to preserve money for pots... it's not like I'll have that problem on official as most will be like me who will just buy the pots... so can we get some premium potions instead of wasting hours farming cash atm?

Definitely.
    Tbh i must agree, i think the cap should be lvl 70. The levels after 70 removed alot of the fun from the game.

I vote for 1 big CZ also, rest is plain stupid.. In old days there was always the danger of being in CZ.. You could be run over my high lvls or the fear of a stealthed sin spiking you while lvling on beasts!.. Its a part of the game, dont make it childsafe with 3 colony zones..

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Tbh i must agree, i think the cap should be lvl 70. The levels after 70 removed alot of the fun from the game.

I vote for 1 big CZ also, rest is plain stupid.. In old days there was always the danger of being in CZ.. You could be run over my high lvls or the fear of a stealthed sin spiking you while lvling on beasts!.. Its a part of the game, dont make it childsafe with 3 colony zones..
    The message was aimed at Ardream/RDL, the level cap is not likely (read: is not going) to change.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Would the chars I create now be deleted when Beta is over or they would delevel to 1?

Definitely.
    Just start out with ardream,
    if it ends upp tearing the population apart, remove it.

better to start with it and get the whole majority of players, instead of not having it, loosing people, who may not come when you realise you are going to have it after all

Private Servers have been able to practically eliminate Third Party Tools without the use of software vendors or an additional layer of protection (Hack Shield or whatever it was called).

Why are these official hosting companies, whom generate hundreds of thousands of dollars still caught in the stone age ?

The SEO of Game Services Cafe (NTT) was formerly the President of Gamers First. So my question is, what was his role with G1 ?

Also, G1 dug into the Turkish gaming market like a tick. They would have required some local (Turkish) help from Cafes and the likes. Where does Game Services Cafe , who I believe you stated is located out of Turkey, fit into this picture ?

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    Private Servers have been able to practically eliminate Third Party Tools without the use of software vendors or an additional layer of protection (Hack Shield or whatever it was called).

Why are these official hosting companies, whom generate hundreds of thousands of dollars still caught in the stone age ?

The SEO of Game Services Cafe (NTT) was formerly the President of Gamers First. So my question is, what was his role with G1 ?

Also, G1 dug into the Turkish gaming market like a tick. They would have required some local (Turkish) help from Cafes and the likes. Where does Game Services Cafe , who I believe you stated is located out of Turkey, fit into this picture ?
    because theres way less users at private servers?and also u cant profit from private servers

Because there is less users on a private server, thats how they've been able to create procedures that autoban people attempting to use any third party tools within seconds ?

Can you explain to me, how this works. Are we following the same notion that 2 + 2 = 5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    u cant profit from private servers
    False. But actually the security part is true. By adding simple fixes w/o the Hackshields actually make a difference.. Private servers are very well built nowadays (SexyKO 0 hack for example) and USKO/EUKO should learn from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    @Futility

Just thought I'd give you and your team (or whoever made the decision) mad props on not blocking existing European IP's/Accounts on USKO - really good move on giving existing Euro players a 'choice' so to speak. Unlike the Asian blocking who went about it in the most dickish way imaginable.

@Hostile/Other peeps I know

Any of you lot on there?
    and me.. get on msn, hombre

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    False. But actually the security part is true. By adding simple fixes w/o the Hackshields actually make a difference.. Private servers are very well built nowadays (SexyKO 0 hack for example) and USKO/EUKO should learn from them.
    thats 1 private server from 10-20 privates lol and im talking about profit such as goldfarmers and babashoping u cant compare the profit u can do as in official server

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post

Also can we get a few stacks of premium potions? I've been struggling all day and yesturday trying to preserve money for pots... it's not like I'll have that problem on official as most will be like me who will just buy the pots... so can we get some premium potions instead of wasting hours farming cash atm?

/10charsss

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM