Page 42 of 177 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just came back from alil break..wonderin is server still in beta or wat :O when is offical if its not ...
Page: 42

just came back from alil break..wonderin is server still in beta or wat :O when is offical if its not up yet..and if its up then yes i know im slow >.>

DCZ is a completely different style of pking from CZ. Not putting it in just limits pk way too much. I agree that RLB is a waste of time though, although it is the best map.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    DCZ is a completely different style of pking from CZ. Not putting it in just limits pk way too much. I agree that RLB is a waste of time though, although it is the best map.
    I disagree. DCZ is certainly diffirent, but there are benefits from not having an ardream zone.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

DCZ is for the weak. Either stay in USKO and play it there... or step it up a notch and join CZ, like real men used to do back in the day when it was the only available option.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    DCZ is for the weak. Either stay in USKO and play it there... or step it up a notch and join CZ, like real men used to do back in the day when it was the only available option.
    Well spoken!

Legacy Senior Member

Can anyone help me ask if singapore is allowed to play in EUKO? I am blocked from usko, twko, japko , krko . Just wanting to know whether it serves for the rest of the countries that arent on the list.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wuming1234 View Post
    Can anyone help me ask if singapore is allowed to play in EUKO? I am blocked from usko, twko, japko , krko . Just wanting to know whether it serves for the rest of the countries that arent on the list.
    o_O

u should be able to play... i dont think anyone owns singapore license exclusively.

like real men ?

real men isnt 15 anymore, with jobs, and a life....

we simply do not have the time to commit all the effort needed to be in cz...

just sthu if u dont have any productive to say ^^,

Banned Member

how do get unique weapons+1? normally with blesses elemantel right?

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Ladies, gents,

I feel a little like I'm stepping into the lion's den here, but here goes. As you may have surmised from our website (::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::), I am the new eNTiTy Game community liaison. Since there's been a lot of discussion about us, I thought I'd drop in and give you an opportunity to ask me some questions.

Yes, we're very real, and launching soon. No, we're not affiliated with K2 in any way. In fact, I imagine they're really quite unhappy about the whole state of affairs.

Ask away! Though I would ask you that you keep game-specific questions to a minimum: I'm not sure which version exactly we'll be running (other than that it is the latest MGame can provide us with), and while I could go and find out whether arrow shower has a cooldown and if the rental system is still there and if this or that scroll will be in the PUS, the people I'd have to bug have more important things to do like getting everything up and running and fixing the website/forums and getting the GMs trained etc etc etc etc. I hope you understand.

So. Let's do this thing!
    I have one question. Do you think its worth to start new game(server) which is how much 8 years old, main comunity from usko - many scammers and ppls knowing how this game "works", german k0sp alive atc atc ??

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Breathin View Post
    like real men ?

Hit the nail on the head :P

like real men ?

+1, don't have the time to level up an 83 char, but have waited for some change, and then EUKO got announced. Would be awesome to be able to play every once in a while on this new server, even though..atleast I won't have the time to exp to 83.. >.<
    Beer, college..women..more beer. Then when theres time left, it would be great to be able to log an ardream char :-)

That's truly amazing that everyone 'back in the day' played CZ, I mean with it being the only option, I'm surprised more people didn't play ardream.

Quote Originally Posted by Baruska View Post
    Do you think its worth to start new game(server)
    Clearly we do not, which is why we've started one.

like real men ?

As someone who can only spend a few hours a day aswell... I'd say this version of expansion is probably the best for people like us. The leveling is super easy because of quests. Farming is hardly needed because of quests, chaos and bdw(massive input of high class and old uniques).
    Getting some money is bit of a problem tbh. Hope they'll fix that, this game cash flow only survived because of duping and gold farmers on usko so yea...

AND you don't need to be max level to compete with other players lol.

If you can't spare the time, then MMORPG might not be the game type for you to play.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1