Page 44 of 177 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A thousand apologies Mishe. All this new content is new to me. Yesterday's Chaos event was a first. Didn't realize ...
Page: 44

A thousand apologies Mishe. All this new content is new to me. Yesterday's Chaos event was a first. Didn't realize the restrictions on "RLB".

PS: Thanks for the tips on Chaos event. <3

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    A thousand apologies Mishe. All this new content is new to me. Yesterday's Chaos event was a first. Didn't realize the restrictions on "RLB".

PS: Thanks for the tips on Chaos event. <3
    np, all cool

@ Futility :

Well carnal, here's another question for you. As a liaison for a new hosting company focused on appeasing the needs of the Knight Online gaming community, maybe a little less condescending retorts and a little more sincere reciprocity is more properly suited, si ?

As you've made it clear , you did not want to answer these questions:
    Originally Posted by R4WTekniq
    Private Servers have been able to practically eliminate Third Party Tools without the use of software vendors or an additional layer of protection (Hack Shield or whatever it was called).

Why are these official hosting companies, whom generate hundreds of thousands of dollars still caught in the stone age ?

The SEO of Game Services Cafe (NTT) was formerly the President of Gamers First. So my question is, what was his role with G1 (aside from being President) ?

Also, G1 dug into the Turkish gaming market like a tick. They would have required some local (Turkish) help from Cafes and the likes. Where does Game Services Cafe , who I believe you stated is located out of Turkey, fit into this picture ? if at all.
    Fair enough. My tenor can be the scapegoat on that one.

How about this one. When players initially found out the hosting of the dedicated servers were located in Turkey, a location under IP restriction from MGame. EnTiTy's reply was that it held benefits economically.

So my question is, is Game Cafe Services (EnTiTy Games) , the host and provider of Europe Knight Online not a Turkish owned and operated company all on it's own ? (::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::).

PS: There exists no underlying motive or hidden agenda with respect to my questions.

I am no conspiracy theorist. Understanding the facts is good enough for me.

You have yourself a splendid day Futility. Look forward to your reply or lack thereof.

Well carnal, here's another question for you. As a liaison for a new hosting company focused on appeasing the needs of the Knight Online gaming community, maybe a little less condescending retorts and a little more sincere reciprocity is more properly suited, si ?
    Oh I don't know hombre, it might be, it might be. Though perhaps maybe I reckon someone who makes a bunch of shaky assumptions, rewords them into an accusation, and expects me to engage with him is SOL? You reckon that's fair, mine fine-feathered amigo?

So my question is, is Game Cafe Services (EnTiTy Games) , the host and provider of Europe Knight Online not a Turkish owned and operated company all on it's own ?
    It is not.

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    If you dont have the time to xp to max lvl, then stay out of CZ...
    I used to kill lvl 70's when 70 was cap with a lvl 60.. so its possible.. all bout how you play!

More than one Colony Zone ruins the game.
    I've seen it happend.. on myko you had shivers in ur body when u went to cz as lowlvl to either xp on beast or farm blsd there..
    you never knew when a stealthed sin came to spike you (FU shadow if you read this, or solstice xD) But thats one of the dangers you got to accept.
    By adding a 2nd CZ you just make the other cz more empty, its fun because its only now a days people whine over needing 2 colony zones, in the old days you didnt need two zones.

In fact, i dont think people need a 2nd CZ, they just want something to complain about.

i wanna stay out of cz, but you need a dcz for that u nab, when u quote people, make sence of what u write....

and killing a lvl 83 with a lvl 60.. i believe u can take a 70, but 70 isnt the cap anymore u nab...

if this were the case where 70 was the cap, it would be fun. but people wil get tired and wanting to have higher caps, then some wil fall behind and quit.
    Last edited by Breathin; 10-13-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    I have to say, if you choose beer and women over KO, then clearly your priorities are all awry

Some fair points have been raised. We'll discuss this internally. What if we were to add one CZ at the start, and an Ardream later on when character levels become more stratified and more people join the servers? Would this be a fair compromise?
    i c your point,
    but you wil loose allot of people from start if you leave out dcz, i understand what you mean by wanting to wait etc, but you wil loose allot of people this way...

many people wanna join EUKO to get a fresh start, but some people dont play cz at all, they play dcz fulltime, cuz cz isnt a zone for them.. and bechause they simply lack the time.

if you wait with ardream, lets say 3 months, allot of people that wanted to join, isnt going to join, and after 3 months, the server aint fresh ( wich is why allot of people want to join, cuz of everyone starting off as equals)

my tip to you guys, both for getting full ammount of players, and for the players sake, let them have the oppertunity to choose from start, people play this game for its pvp, and in my opinion you have 2 completely different pvp styles for both cz and dcz.

some people r just ment for dcz, cuz they like the idea of not having to grind, not having to be uber geared, and not having to play every single day to keep ur spot in the clan..

so i say keep both ardream and ronark from start, im 99 % sure it wont split people upp, it wil only bring more players to theese servers.

if you wait with ardream, people like me who quit USKO some time ago, who seems interested in a brand fresh start, maybe wont join after 3 months, since everyone else got such an upperhand on you.

sorry if this post got to long an messy lol xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I owe Futility an big apologie , as I was very suspious about this whole project , until I saw concreate evidence it was the real deal. So best of luck in running the new EUKO.

Some basic things I'd like to ask , apologies if you have already covered it

You have mentioned you have played KO yourself ,will your GM's and Comunity Liasion people be Ko players? Will they also be active players themselves during their time as a staff member?

Will you get members of your Comunity to be involved in assisting with policing and say helping on the forums?

What payment methods will you be using once go live happens? What will be the main currency that you will charge in ( $ , € or £ ) as conversion rates do vary a great deal from these three.

Will players caught cheating and hacking get a 2nd chance ?

Will you put ip blocks on if the user of that ip is presitant at breaking the rules?

With your xp rates ,will they be on par with USKO and will the amount required for each respective level be the same?

What time zone will the servers be set to ( GMT+0? ) and what times will your customer support work in?

Will you have telephone support and email support , or do we have to log tickets as is the case with USKO.

Who is responsible for the translation of the game from Korean to English? Will it be done in UK English or US English?

What is your projected life span of the game and or your services for hosting it ( originally K2 put a 4 year life span on the game ).

Once you go live ,will you and the staff still be proactive on fan sites such as ko4life or will you encourage people to migrate to your own boards?

What do we do with 8th anniversary gift boxes? lol

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Good questions Felix those need to be answered.

Heres a good question what are you going to do about people like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_SfN-t1UhQ]KnightOnLine 2011 10 13 11 54 49 43 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_MTUogxmEE[/ame]
    Last edited by Avast; 10-13-2011 at 02:40 PM.

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

how can you fish here XD?

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    Heres a good question what are you going to do about people like this?

KnightOnLine 2011 10 13 11 54 49 43 - YouTube
    Stood there and watched them a while. Called the GMs in training to see what speed hacking looks like.

/forbiduser.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Oh I don't know hombre, it might be, it might be. Though perhaps maybe I reckon someone who makes a bunch of shaky assumptions, rewords them into an accusation, and expects me to engage with him is SOL? You reckon that's fair, mine fine-feathered amigo?

It is not.
    I'm having trouble believing 2 + 2 = 5 . If you could provide some clear indication of where my dirty accusations lie in my previous questions, maybe I'd be a little more inclined to sugar coat my questions.

PS: Check - GSC is not operated by the Turkish in Turkey. (got it !) Thanks for clearing that one up.

On second thought : Don't sweat it. They're not deciding factors for me. Just a little insight into who and what GSC is all about and how they compare to K2/G1 would have been ideal. I bought the advertisements, the morally correct punch lines and the shallow promises of other corporate hosting companies. Most, like K2, could not stand the test of time. The degradation typically follows a similar pattern. Cheating -> Lack of Customer Support -> Community Detachment . Maybe GSC is unique in it's approach. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Have a good day.
    Last edited by R4WTekniq; 10-13-2011 at 01:24 PM.

I'm having trouble believing 2 + 2 = 5.
    Are you for real, guy? You'd like me to explain how 2 + 2 = 5 now, would you? Do you even understand the concepts of loaded questions, loaded language, begging the question, etc? Is this how you generally talk to people? So, yeah, we're just about done.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1