Page 45 of 177 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im from singapore and i cant even register a free account. Does it mean it is blocked?...
Page: 45

Legacy Senior Member

im from singapore and i cant even register a free account. Does it mean it is blocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1ke View Post
    how can you fish here XD?
    first you mine, then you get rainworms, after tahtyou buy yourself a fishingpole and go to raon, then go to the nearest watter

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    first you mine, then you get rainworms, after tahtyou buy yourself a fishingpole and go to raon, then go to the nearest watter
    yay thax<3

btw what can i do with that flash i'm getting?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Ardream and RLB is what ruined KO in my opinion.

Ardream and RLB where beginner zones but people would keep themselves 59 and 69 so they can rape the undergeared nublets. Thats why those zones should of never been implemented.
    Exping in this game is so easy ever since exp cut was moved to 80. So I really dont see where the EXP is "too hard" comes from.

CZ should be only zone so it can stay competitive and active. BDW is enough pk for the people exping

Man,i see lots of turks despite the ip block,i was expecting some of them to use proxies,but not this much :/

Thankfully turkish is not the main language in the chat(for now)....

the turks ive met so far werent that bad, they just tend to "live" this game and they are as happy as we are that their country is blocked lol ( most of em live in germany)

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I owe Futility an big apologie , as I was very suspious about this whole project , until I saw concreate evidence it was the real deal. So best of luck in running the new EUKO.
    That's quite alright. Like I told you in our PM, I can understand why someone might be sceptical at first.

You have mentioned you have played KO yourself ,will your GM's and Comunity Liasion people be Ko players? Will they also be active players themselves during their time as a staff member?
    I'm not sure about the general staff (my guess would be that we'll be too busy to play KO), but GMs are forbidden from owning player accounts. People will have seen me on a GM account (Mahasamatman), but that is due to the fact that our GMs aren't ready yet and some testing is easier this way (plus someone needs to put out fires once in a while.) I personally will not have a GM account (or a player account for that matter) after official launch.

As for in-depth game knowledge, some of us have it, though a lot of it is outdated. We'll be relying on actual players and player-GM interaction to keep us up to speed.

Will you get members of your Comunity to be involved in assisting with policing and say helping on the forums?
    I'm not sure about forum modding at this point, but the idea of having a network of trusted players to report issues (cheating first and foremost) to GMs is being discussed.

What payment methods will you be using once go live happens? What will be the main currency that you will charge in ( $ , € or £ ) as conversion rates do vary a great deal from these three.
    At first, our payment methods will include credit cards, paysafe cards, and online banking. We'll include paypal in the future. The main currencies are US$ and Euro.

Will players caught cheating and hacking get a 2nd chance ?
    It depends on the cheating/hacking. The use of major hacktools earns you an instaban (quoth the CEO: no mercy).

Will you put ip blocks on if the user of that ip is presitant at breaking the rules?
    I don't believe so. It doesn't seem like a very fair system.

With your xp rates ,will they be on par with USKO and will the amount required for each respective level be the same?
    I'd be very surprised if they weren't on par with USKO (currently a 500% boost is in effect, for the beta.)

What time zone will the servers be set to ( GMT+0? ) and what times will your customer support work in?
    CET. Our customer support has around 20-22 hours a day of coverage, with some minor blackouts.

Will you have telephone support and email support , or do we have to log tickets as is the case with USKO.
    We'll have a ticket system to start out with, with a live chat system for premium users when it becomes available.

Who is responsible for the translation of the game from Korean to English? Will it be done in UK English or US English?
    That would be MGame, and as you may by now know it's probably fair to say that at times it borders on Engrish

(But I didn't say that.)

What is your projected life span of the game and or your services for hosting it ( originally K2 put a 4 year life span on the game ).
    For as long as it's viable. We own the license for several years, and can extend it after if we so choose.

Once you go live ,will you and the staff still be proactive on fan sites such as ko4life or will you encourage people to migrate to your own boards?
    To us, having players use our own forums is obviously convenient. However, there is a lot of information out there that tends to fall through the cracks, and it would be a pity not to go after it. I'll encourage participation, though I cannot make promises in this respect.

Quote Originally Posted by ELIASTHEWARRIOR View Post
    is EUKO is real?
    Is sky is blue ?

is EUKO is real?
    Are any of us real? Are you real? Am I?

is EUKO is real?
    is search option is real?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Nice replys there dude!

Loving the borderline English bit

I respect feeling out dated as a player , I've just started again after a long break and I feel like I did back in 2004 , no nothing and even worse skills lol!

With regards to the ip ban , someone I know got his dirty little mits on the account info for a kill the GM char , and decided Beramus needed punishing , and completely wiped out all of the orcs in CZ for 2 hours on his own. He got ip banned from all K2 websites , but still could log his char lol. My main thinking behind asking is that with farming companies or people who scamm and hack , blocking out their ip or ip range is one of the only ways of irradiating them.

One thing I forgot was to ask about the profanity filter , in USKO it's so retarded you can't even type retarded ! ( jk ) will there be an option to remove it ( like in wow ) or can you select what is allowed? Currently I can't type afk without it getting *** in USKO. Stupidly enough the ability to rant would must likely get me to move lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Level is only a minor factor in why people would choose DCZ, competitive ardream is boss. Much faster pace, less skills but timing is more key and quick decisions is what will seperate you from the rest. CZ is alottttttt slower with more room to fuck up. Lets not even mention the fact that duo you can dominate a full party or more when you actually use your brain. Some people just dont like fighting either 6 mages and 2 preists or 2 priests 1 support mage 2 sins and 3 warriors.

Either way, they are trying to draw people into a brand new server, i would assume they would want all the people they can get. Putting in 1 zone is just a fail all day long.
    Couldn't have said it better myself :-). Love the quick changes and the speed in dcz, you have to grab your nuts in every decision you make(no idea where that sentence came from.. >.<). Me iz need DCZ <33

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    DCZ is for the weak. Either stay in USKO and play it there... or step it up a notch and join CZ, like real men used to do back in the day when it was the only available option.
    cz was cool at 70 cap. ill hand it to you your right on most accounts 99.99% of the time but this one i don't agree on because dcz is quick and fast pk while not being over crowded like sexyko is. if EVERY one pk's at cz its going to turn into a baba fest in a year and suck. look at usko 90% of the baba's play dcz.

What is the diffrence between USKO and EUKO?
    In other way why we should leave USKO and start EUKO when there is no diffrence between them?

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Are you for real, guy? You'd like me to explain how 2 + 2 = 5 now, would you? Do you even understand the concepts of loaded questions, loaded language, begging the question, etc? Is this how you generally talk to people? So, yeah, we're just about done.
    All too aware of the concept. I could explain it to you, if you'd like.

I assumed nothing. The following are facts you conveniently stated at some point along the road.

You stated the SEO of GSC(NTT) was president of K2, my question, a mere means of finding out the extent of his involvement with K2.

You stated the location of GSC as that of Turkey in some remark you made to another with respect to online tracking of a business address. I questioned the prior involvement of GSC with K2/G1 prior to establishing EnTiTy Gaming as a stand alone company. If any.

You opened this thread in what I can only assume to be a means of advertising and PR'ing the gaming community. Hence, I brought up a major issue. Cheating. I compared the multi million dollar organizations to that of backroom private servers (In the anti-cheat department). If that's opening pandora's box on you, then you're in the wrong line of work.

-----

Second, we could go at this all day. Mind you, I'm not being paid minimum wage by NTT to do it, but I'll amuse myself none the less breaking your balls.

You're too easy brotha ! They really scraped the bottom of the barrel, eh !

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1