Page 46 of 177 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hoDoo What is the diffrence between USKO and EUKO? In other way why we should leave USKO ...
Page: 46

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    What is the diffrence between USKO and EUKO?
    In other way why we should leave USKO and start EUKO when there is no diffrence between them?
    Isn't it obvious? The main difference is that EUKO is run by a different company, hence no more shit from Gamers "First" and their nonexistent support/GMs.

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    All too aware of the concept. I could explain it to you, if you'd like.

I assumed nothing. The following are facts you conveniently stated at some point along the road.

You stated the SEO of GSC(NTT) was president of K2, my question, a mere means of finding out the extent of his involvement with K2.

You stated the location of GSC as that of Turkey in some remark you made to another with respect to online tracking of a business address. I questioned the prior involvement of GSC with K2/G1 prior to establishing EnTiTy Gaming as a stand alone company. If any.

You opened this thread in what I can only assume to be a means of advertising and PR'ing the gaming community. Hence, I brought up a major issue. Cheating. I compared the multi million dollar organizations to that of backroom private servers (In the anti-cheat department). If that's opening pandora's box on you, then you're in the wrong line of work.

-----

Second, we could go at this all day. Mind you, I'm not being paid minimum wage by NTT to do it, but I'll amuse myself none the less breaking your balls.

You're too easy brotha ! They really scraped the bottom of the barrel, eh !
    You sure do have a big mouth for someone who can't spell "CEO" (twice), don't you boy.

I could explain to you why exactly you come across as someone from the wrong side of the Bell Curve, but it would be a waste of breath. And NTT sure don't pay me no minimum wage for that.

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    @futility

I hope you are well aware that this client is way more buggy than ko 5 years ago.

I would like to know if mgame has all the bugs covered in the next patches? I dont feel like starting a new KO with all these different bugs.
    would like to have this replied, thanks

Will the price for prems be the same as in USKO?

(if so THERE TOO HIGH XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    With regards to the ip ban , someone I know got his dirty little mits on the account info for a kill the GM char , and decided Beramus needed punishing , and completely wiped out all of the orcs in CZ for 2 hours on his own. He got ip banned from all K2 websites , but still could log his char lol. My main thinking behind asking is that with farming companies or people who scamm and hack , blocking out their ip or ip range is one of the only ways of irradiating them.
    I'm sure it would be considered in the event that a specific IP becomes a real problem, but I can't really see it become standard policy. And how hard is it to get around that with proxies/VPN anyway? (That's rhetorical.)

One thing I forgot was to ask about the profanity filter , in USKO it's so retarded you can't even type retarded ! ( jk ) will there be an option to remove it ( like in wow ) or can you select what is allowed? Currently I can't type afk without it getting *** in USKO. Stupidly enough the ability to rant would must likely get me to move lol!
    You're right about the profanity filter, it's pretty ridiculous. We've discussed it briefly, and will take a look at it. Though we aren't getting rid of it (I wish), I'm thinking it would be nice to have a thread where people could report the most egregious errors (I remember USKO would block tit, so every time you wrote "about it", well, you get the idea.)

would like to have this replied, thanks
    The client is as you see it. Obviously we're going to try to fix whatever bugs we can, but I'm not sure what else you'd want to hear from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    Isn't it obvious? The main difference is that EUKO is run by a different company, hence no more shit from Gamers "First" and their nonexistent support/GMs.
    If the runing comp was a well known company dufus I would say hell yea lets go but never heard of ntt and no one knows if its better or worst than G1^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    You sure do have a big mouth for someone who can't spell "CEO" (twice), don't you boy.

I could explain to you why exactly you come across as someone from the wrong side of the Bell Curve, but it would be a waste of breath. And NTT sure don't pay me no minimum wage for that.
    You know you've struck a nerve when the other party resorts to insulting your grammar and intelligence.

NTT's community liaison, a shining example of professionalism if I've ever seen one.

You should learn to do what you've done all your life, grin and bear it.

Can we expect more like you in the future ?

Little archer Senior Member

What is the diffrence between USKO and EUKO?
    In other way why we should leave USKO and start EUKO when there is no diffrence between them?
    you should stay in usko. follow my advice man

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    You know you've struck a nerve when the other party resorts to insulting your grammar and intelligence.
    Yeah, you should keep telling yourself that, master troll and all :')

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    you should stay in usko. follow my advice man
    Dont worry man I wont be there to get your nps this time ^^
    but I have GG news for ya. EUKO servers r in Turkey ( if blody ip location checker isnt wrong ) so yeah enjoy the EUKO Turk hater razor haha

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    The client is as you see it. Obviously we're going to try to fix whatever bugs we can, but I'm not sure what else you'd want to hear from me.

whether mgame is going to fix all these obvious bugs untill the server goes live or not?!

If the runing comp was a well known company dufus I would say hell yea lets go but never heard of ntt and no one knows if its better or worst than G1^^.
    Time will tell if they are better

whether mgame is going to fix all these obvious bugs untill the server goes live or not?!
    This is far too ill-defined for me to answer. Will we push back launch because some item names are broken? No. It depends on the bugs.

how will mora be? same as in usko or does it stay as it is?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1