Page 47 of 177 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MenInBlack how will mora be? same as in usko or does it stay as it is? I'll ...
Page: 47

Quote Originally Posted by MenInBlack View Post
    how will mora be? same as in usko or does it stay as it is?
    I'll get back to you on this.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Level is only a minor factor in why people would choose DCZ, competitive ardream is boss. Much faster pace, less skills but timing is more key and quick decisions is what will seperate you from the rest. CZ is alottttttt slower with more room to fuck up. Lets not even mention the fact that duo you can dominate a full party or more when you actually use your brain. Some people just dont like fighting either 6 mages and 2 preists or 2 priests 1 support mage 2 sins and 3 warriors.

Either way, they are trying to draw people into a brand new server, i would assume they would want all the people they can get. Putting in 1 zone is just a fail all day long.
    I'd rather have 1 full server with one PK zone (as beta is now, 1500 players online and just a CZ... even now so early into the server the PK is so gg)

then have...

3 full servers, with each server pretty much dead PK in all 3 of your zones.

I guess what I'm trying to say to you DCZ and RLB people is ... leave. You're not wanted here.

On top of that I can't people are using this excuse of "I don't have much time to play"... if you don't, then you shouldn't even be playing an MMO.. and second of all, with what KO became now, with all these quests and chaos and new events, it is way easy to level.

It's not even been 3 days in beta and I'm already level 65... and that is soloing. No one should be complaining about reaching 80

lol questions and answers but no reply on my videos of cheaters whats up with that guess another k2 ordeal cheaters get away with it?

Think you got a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    You're right about the profanity filter, it's pretty ridiculous. We've discussed it briefly, and will take a look at it. Though we aren't getting rid of it (I wish), I'm thinking it would be nice to have a thread where people could report the most egregious errors (I remember USKO would block tit, so every time you wrote "about it", well, you get the idea.)
    Lol@ the anti-semitic profanity filter. Type in muslim, christian, buddhist; no worries. Type in jewish? PROFANITY! It's a bit funny

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    Dont worry man I wont be there to get your nps this time ^^
    but I have GG news for ya. EUKO servers r in Turkey ( if blody ip location checker isnt wrong ) so yeah enjoy the EUKO Turk hater razor haha
    i only dislike the retarded turks. not the cool ones.

aaand you're one of the people to blame for strengthening that stereotype

Number 1 priority in having a server of any game is hackers/cheaters/buggers be dealt with

I'd put cz in server 1 and ardream in server 2. Put lvl 60 restrictions on all uniques except 'old' ones. This will help new players trying out pk not be totally underpowered. I'd also put a +9 item restriction to entering ardream if that is possible. No dlw. Leave as much incentive as possible for players to move beyond dcz. Wars, csw, more instances, more items etc.

Full time ardreamers still got a zone to play. But they won't be overpowered enough that new players will be overrun. So newbies can get a feel for the pk and not just die and leave. Lack of wep def might make sins attacks even a bit more overpowered. Although lack of über gear would compensate for that. And they'd also be more suceptible for killing with less gear.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hobby View Post
    I'd put cz in server 1 and ardream in server 2. Put lvl 60 restrictions on all uniques except 'old' ones. This will help new players trying out pk not be totally underpowered. I'd also put a +9 item restriction to entering ardream if that is possible. No dlw. Leave as much incentive as possible for players to move beyond dcz. Wars, csw, more instances, more items etc.

Full time ardreamers still got a zone to play. But they won't be overpowered enough that new players will be overrun. So newbies can get a feel for the pk and not just die and leave. Lack of wep def might make sins attacks even a bit more overpowered. Although lack of über gear would compensate for that. And they'd also be more suceptible for killing with less gear.

I love this!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i only like cool ones.
    *insert_my_name_here*
    Last edited by AlexDeSouza; 10-14-2011 at 02:59 AM.

how the fuck thepowerlevel.com alredy selling GB's for 30$ ?

Everyone get (got?) 2 gb by letter.

lol...

adasdasd

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

One question i think alot are wondering about is:

Will nowa town be considdered illeagal?

USKO made it an illeagal action which makes no sense since it's a part of the mage play style ingame....

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Did you ask Devile for permission to start posting and advertising your site on the forums? (that's what this thread boils down to ). For a "staff" member to come on a forum and do a Q&A thread is very suspious , plus this type of thread belongs on your own site/forums.
    wow, this is pretty bad to see from you Felix.. you lost all credibility when ko4life private server failed, on top of that you never responded to the scam allegations against you. You are one of the people who over the years criticized k2 for their support, now this guy had the decency to come on these forums and address the community and you give him shit for that? He has every right to post on this forum and address the issues of his server to people who are interested in the server, especially since there was so many false rumors around about the server being a fake.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1