Page 53 of 177 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mid terms are in like december ... noob canadian colleges...
Page: 53

Banned Senior Member

mid terms are in like december ... noob canadian colleges

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

SU(GG)ESTION:

I know the BETA ends 2morow, however as you can see there is still tons of bugs that you would have to deal with. On top of that, we only experienced the content up to level 70. The real and main content is in the end game at levels 80-83, which we haven't even seen yet.

So with that said, most of the bugs that are coming through now are minor ones which involve quests and such. However, if anything end game is bugged, then that will cause massive hysteria and you really don't want that.

Go on with finishing the "leveling to 70 beta" as you planned... but give us another week for a "PK beta", or at least a few days. And by PK beta I mean basically give everyone a level 83 char so they can test the new content and report bugs and such.

As much as I don't want to see the date post-pone, it's always wise to be safe then sorry, and I believe that with the testing of end game content in a PK beta would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Go on with finishing the "leveling to 70 beta" as you planned... but give us another week for a "PK beta", or at least a few days. And by PK beta I mean basically give everyone a level 83 char so they can test the new content and report bugs and such.
    Exactly what I said on their forum, but no1 cared How could we tell if ED works? Or high-lvl quests like Booro/Balog/Dark Stone? Not to mention it'd be fun!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Exactly what I said on their forum, but no1 cared How could we tell if ED works? Or high-lvl quests like Booro/Balog/Dark Stone? Not to mention it'd be fun!
    -.- there should have been enough people to go ED today...

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    It's not all about ED. ED worked just fine with the previous versions, so it should be fine here... no matter, it could be tested. It more has to do with the content that came out with this new version.

SU(GG)ESTION:

I know the BETA ends 2morow, however as you can see there is still tons of bugs that you would have to deal with. On top of that, we only experienced the content up to level 70. The real and main content is in the end game at levels 80-83, which we haven't even seen yet.

So with that said, most of the bugs that are coming through now are minor ones which involve quests and such. However, if anything end game is bugged, then that will cause massive hysteria and you really don't want that.

As much as I don't want to see the date post-pone, it's always wise to be safe then sorry, and I believe that with the testing of end game content in a PK beta would do that.
    An PK beta is a great idea, hopefully the Gm's will consider this

Quote Originally Posted by dark_warrior_13 View Post
    An PK beta is a great idea, hopefully the Gm's will consider this
    I would spam that post too, but then I'd get an infraction from Cama... and then I'd be banned. Oh well, the infraction was worth my last spam. Thanks to me you guys got scrolls and gold bars ... well really thanks to Futility for listening, and me thinking of the idea .

And what about the other stuffs? -.-

Go bump the topic if you like the idea.

BETA finishing up? Suggestion inside......

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    And what about the other stuffs? -.-
    well there hasnt been issues with any skill or quest afaik -_-

only problem could be krowaz land but idk.

Banned Senior Member

Most of the bugs I saw were minor , I wouldn't even bother fixing them as they change nothing in the game...
    One thing I would like to see fixed is archers though , yes razor , I said it!
    They are super OP in pk , 3-4 archers can take out whole parties even with the noob gear they have in beta , I can only imagine what they would do with the weapons from krowaz or whatever it's called...

well there hasnt been issues with any skill or quest afaik -_-

only problem could be krowaz land but idk.
    So? It wouldn't hurt to try out. Dunno why you are against it.

im not against it. just saying it is unlikely

the way i see it is

dcz and dlw (horribly unbalanced zone where sins do whatever they want, same with offensive mages spamming 500 damage attacks when the average hp is 3000)

rlb is a very balanced zone. warriors dont spam too much, offensive mages lack because of the higher hp pools, rogues get 800 ac but at least they cant 2 shot people, etc.

too bad its so unpopular... people hate playing in zones where they dont have the advantage lol

either rlb or ardream aka dcz
    DCZ isn't that unbalanced, sins are overpowered, but you compensate for that with DD; no mage spams 500 lol. Mages struggle to even blade 400 and in a new server, blading more than 300 will be an achievement.

RLB is far from balanced, warrs are close to being as OP'd as they are in CZ and mages can't even consider being attack-focused. Not touching on other classes as you could get way too deep into it.

DCZ is for the weak. Either stay in USKO and play it there... or step it up a notch and join CZ, like real men used to do back in the day when it was the only available option.
    It's hard to put into words just how idiotic this statement is, and how much of a narrow-minded cunt you come across as - but I've given it a shot.

Not everyone is a fan of CZ, for reasons outlined; getting levels is effort, the PK is quite dull and usually consists of mage parties NT'ing or priests spam healing melee - both boring as fuck. If you enjoy PK where you can afford to make mistake after mistake and get away with having quite little skill, then I suppose CZ is an ideal zone.

huh what mistake after mistake in cz? lol
    u havent been in cz a long time i think or ur used to people having +9`s and +3`s
    nothing beats the pk of a fresh server for like 3 months nothing cz ftw

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM