Page 54 of 177 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sparco DCZ isn't that unbalanced, sins are overpowered, but you compensate for that with DD; no mage ...
Page: 54

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    DCZ isn't that unbalanced, sins are overpowered, but you compensate for that with DD; no mage spams 500 lol. Mages struggle to even blade 400 and in a new server, blading more than 300 will be an achievement.

RLB is far from balanced, warrs are close to being as OP'd as they are in CZ and mages can't even consider being attack-focused. Not touching on other classes as you could get way too deep into it.

It's hard to put into words just how idiotic this statement is, and how much of a narrow-minded cunt you come across as - but I've given it a shot.

Not everyone is a fan of CZ, for reasons outlined; getting levels is effort, the PK is quite dull and usually consists of mage parties NT'ing or priests spam healing melee - both boring as fuck. If you enjoy PK where you can afford to make mistake after mistake and get away with having quite little skill, then I suppose CZ is an ideal zone.
    Are you QQing about exping? In this BETA I got level 70 in 4 days, by myself. Getting 80 on the real thing is a piece of cake... grab a sharer and you'll have 80 within a month.

As for CZ itself, everything that this game originated from, revolved around CZ. DCZ and RLB were recently introduced, and people who joined the game after these zones were released have no idea what they are talking about. (yes I"m looking at you). I've played CZ for majority of my almost 8 years of playing, and there is a reason for that... I've also played DCZ for some time as well, and the zone is a joke. Your "we can't mistakes" is just lol. If you mean you can't town on time before you see 2 rouges coming at you... then no you can't make a mistake. Not only is the zone unbalanced, where rouges are overpowered, but it's filled with noobs who are new to this game. The first month I literally joined the server, I was a solo mage running around and KSing the shit out of people like there is no 2morow... yet surviving on para(once in a while) and more on torment and malice. The zone is a joke as I said... filled with noobs.

CZ on the other hand... well let's just say there is a reason why you're complaining about mage parties and "priests spamming healing melees". You obviously don't have what it takes to be a team player in order to conquer CZ... and that's why you're crying about it. "Priests spam healing melees" is what the game is about, and not about 2 hitting anything that's duffed in DCZ as a rouge.

Step outside your level 59 thinking box, and resurface to where you're suppose to be.

People like you shouldn't even start playing this, as it will only be CZ,... and once you do enter CZ you will most likely rage quit, as you will realize that you don't got what it takes to be good... and it clearly shows even now just by complaining about it that you don't got what it takes.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

does any1 from nz/aus play euko?
    i want to know if this 1 sec delay is because i live on the other side of the world or not ._.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    DCZ isn't that unbalanced, sins are overpowered, but you compensate for that with DD; no mage spams 500 lol. Mages struggle to even blade 400 and in a new server, blading more than 300 will be an achievement.

RLB is far from balanced, warrs are close to being as OP'd as they are in CZ and mages can't even consider being attack-focused. Not touching on other classes as you could get way too deep into it.

It's hard to put into words just how idiotic this statement is, and how much of a narrow-minded cunt you come across as - but I've given it a shot.

Not everyone is a fan of CZ, for reasons outlined; getting levels is effort, the PK is quite dull and usually consists of mage parties NT'ing or priests spam healing melee - both boring as fuck. If you enjoy PK where you can afford to make mistake after mistake and get away with having quite little skill, then I suppose CZ is an ideal zone.
    there is NO dd in new servers anymore... so i just stopped reading there because your whole argument kinda crumbled down

edit: mages are OP because they spam as much as a warrior in dcz + status effects + iron set doesnt help (slows, stuns) on top of their known utility (tp, aoe, etc)

it gets worse in cz, mages are op as a whole and only balanced in rlb.

edit2: oooh and also now IN and IB have a level requirement: not certain about it but they both are 60+

so yeah, rogues would be the definition of OP in dcz. dcz is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    SU(GG)ESTION:

I know the BETA ends 2morow, however as you can see there is still tons of bugs that you would have to deal with. On top of that, we only experienced the content up to level 70. The real and main content is in the end game at levels 80-83, which we haven't even seen yet.

So with that said, most of the bugs that are coming through now are minor ones which involve quests and such. However, if anything end game is bugged, then that will cause massive hysteria and you really don't want that.

Go on with finishing the "leveling to 70 beta" as you planned... but give us another week for a "PK beta", or at least a few days. And by PK beta I mean basically give everyone a level 83 char so they can test the new content and report bugs and such.

As much as I don't want to see the date post-pone, it's always wise to be safe then sorry, and I believe that with the testing of end game content in a PK beta would do that.
    agree Pk beta would be awesome...

MGAMES realized they got fucked when they decided to implement more PK zones... and now they're fixing it. The rest of DCZ and RLB lovers,... stay USKO and enjoy it as long as you can... cause probably sooner or later, you also are going in this version.

i like the idea of no rlb and dcz makes everyone go one pk zone if usko was like this cz would be packed like old times. best move euroko has made

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    i like the idea of no rlb and dcz makes everyone go one pk zone if usko was like this cz would be packed like old times. best move euroko has made

PLUS FUCKING ONE.... I wish usko would do away with those bullshit zones too..

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    PLUS FUCKING ONE.... I wish usko would do away with those bullshit zones too..
    Your wishes are becoming true.... just not USKO.

Dont have time to ready 55 pages, at least not atm. Beta ends tomorrow correct?
    Any word on when the actual server will go live?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Dont have time to ready 55 pages, at least not atm. Beta ends tomorrow correct?
    Any word on when the actual server will go live?
    Some people saying tommorrow, others have been saying November 1st. Anyone heard anything official?

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Some people saying tommorrow, others have been saying November 1st. Anyone heard anything official?
    nov 1st

10 chars

So ive heard tht anthenrye said whoever creates an euko account while having usko account will get ip ban from usko? is this true?

can any1 help me? I created account, even two of them but I'm not able to login either one of thease. I can log in in the website and yes, i validated through the e-mail. But whenever I try to log into the game it says: "Account blocked. Please contact customer support"

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I think beta ended NIRKy boy

nvm ye beta over

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM