Page 55 of 177 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There's like 6.5 hrs left of the beta....
Page: 55

There's like 6.5 hrs left of the beta.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I actually just wanna see who is who, and who are the dedicated peeps that will give some competition on official, or if they're same nation as me, who I can play with .

Edit: I've been asking myself the same thing. That's just me with the Shrew Complete Set on... when I put on the 2x Complete +7/12 hp armors, I have like little less then 3k HP.... I swear I had like 3.1k hp with my HP armors on yesturday, but I guess I was wrong.

Didnt know you got to lvl 70. Gratz

Slm.

We're going to go a little long today, since there's a war scheduled for 8PM CET. We'd like to have one more before the end. At the moment, the beta is set to end at midnight.

StarDaggers

Hey guys - just wondering is anyone experiencing any lag in the beta? As I am from Australia that may be why but when I go to use a skill - it usually takes 0.5 seconds to work. Dunno if this is normal or just because I live so far away from the servers...

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    agree Pk beta would be awesome...
    long time bro ^^

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StarDaggers View Post
    Hey guys - just wondering is anyone experiencing any lag in the beta? As I am from Australia that may be why but when I go to use a skill - it usually takes 0.5 seconds to work. Dunno if this is normal or just because I live so far away from the servers...
    YESSSSSS!!!!
    lol
    im from nz and the same shit happens to me, i use a skill and my char only uses the skill 0.5 secs later

a bit of a let down :/

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Are you QQing about exping? In this BETA I got level 70 in 4 days, by myself. Getting 80 on the real thing is a piece of cake... grab a sharer and you'll have 80 within a month.

As for CZ itself, everything that this game originated from, revolved around CZ. DCZ and RLB were recently introduced, and people who joined the game after these zones were released have no idea what they are talking about. (yes I"m looking at you). I've played CZ for majority of my almost 8 years of playing, and there is a reason for that... I've also played DCZ for some time as well, and the zone is a joke. Your "we can't mistakes" is just lol. If you mean you can't town on time before you see 2 rouges coming at you... then no you can't make a mistake. Not only is the zone unbalanced, where rouges are overpowered, but it's filled with noobs who are new to this game. The first month I literally joined the server, I was a solo mage running around and KSing the shit out of people like there is no 2morow... yet surviving on para(once in a while) and more on torment and malice. The zone is a joke as I said... filled with noobs.

CZ on the other hand... well let's just say there is a reason why you're complaining about mage parties and "priests spamming healing melees". You obviously don't have what it takes to be a team player in order to conquer CZ... and that's why you're crying about it. "Priests spam healing melees" is what the game is about, and not about 2 hitting anything that's duffed in DCZ as a rouge.

Step outside your level 59 thinking box, and resurface to where you're suppose to be.

People like you shouldn't even start playing this, as it will only be CZ,... and once you do enter CZ you will most likely rage quit, as you will realize that you don't got what it takes to be good... and it clearly shows even now just by complaining about it that you don't got what it takes.
    Congrats on playing for 8 years and exp'ing like you have nothing else in life to do, definitely takes skill. Rogues are overpowered, just like warrs in CZ. You obviously played DCZ at a time where it was actually a starter zone, when new players were still joining, you play DCZ on USKO now and chances of you making kills running around solo on a mage are pretty low, let alone running around duffed. The people there would destroy you and the amount of 'new people' there is probably 1 in 30 at the max. No room for mistake as in, if you miss-time a cure, you'll be dropped, if you're slow on latching onto a duff, they're cured, if you're slow on a tp/heal, they're dead and the fact it's so fast-paced means you have less time to think, meaning you PK more on instinct. CZ gives you a lot of time to make decisions - if you mess up, you'll probably be saved by spam healing priests or party cures. Also, you can't really step foot out of CZ town without 8 people, whereas a duo-trio in DCZ can stand up quite well and make for fun PK.

Fair enough it's opinion based on whether everytime you want to PK you have to wait around to get an 8 man party with X priests and X melee/mages, whereas I like the no hassle DCZ approach of, we've got 2 sins and a mage... Let's roll, don't need buffers, scrolls, or even duffers to compete.

Complaining about them because it's dull and doesn't require skill, NT'ing or raiding exp parties is skillful? Jog on, any moron who can press a button can do that. It might be what the game is about for some people, but there's a sufficient amount who couldn't think of anything more boring and would prefer faster-paced PK at DCZ/RLB. My 59/69 thinking box is more than adequate for me as I avoid encounters with people like you who think they're God's gift to a game, but whatever makes you sleep well at night, eh?

I won't start on the people who step down from CZ to DCZ, as they get beyond ruined, they rely wholeheartedly on priests and struggle to even pot for themselves and their lack of skill is usually magnified in something like Chaos where they get destroyed on a regular basis by people who don't play the "big boy" zone. Keep thinking that the best people reside in CZ, when in reality the best people play every zone and play it well because they can adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    there is NO dd in new servers anymore... so i just stopped reading there because your whole argument kinda crumbled down

edit: mages are OP because they spam as much as a warrior in dcz + status effects + iron set doesnt help (slows, stuns) on top of their known utility (tp, aoe, etc)

it gets worse in cz, mages are op as a whole and only balanced in rlb.

edit2: oooh and also now IN and IB have a level requirement: not certain about it but they both are 60+

so yeah, rogues would be the definition of OP in dcz. dcz is dead.
    There's no DD? You just said you can get iron set, so plus an Oasis, you're stacking 27, which is more than enough if you're willing to scroll. But if the requirement for those is 60+ that's a pretty poor effort lol.

So, they do the same damage as a warr? They can't cure themself, they can't throw on a DS without specifically stat'ing for that (compromising damage), they can't tank anywhere near as much when duffed, their damage doesn't increase with malice/torm, and AOE at DCZ, c'mon you know that's fucking worthless lol... I could go on - but I'm sure you get the point. If mages get close enough to melee, they get close enough to get duffed and destroyed, they're a support class and will 90% of the time be played like that.

CZ for mages is just dull, nova town x3, run. Nova some 60's exp parties, run. In RLB they're underpowered as they're a 5-6 hit for warrs without carrying a shield, then without massive uniques, they do shit all damage - but RLB is probably most fun, unless there's 2+ priests per party, like CZ.

/Morning essay.

Enjoy EUKO peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    YESSSSSS!!!!
    lol
    im from nz and the same shit happens to me, i use a skill and my char only uses the skill 0.5 secs later

NZ also, not very laggy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Congrats on playing for 8 years and exp'ing like you have nothing else in life to do, definitely takes skill. Rogues are overpowered, just like warrs in CZ. You obviously played DCZ at a time where it was actually a starter zone, when new players were still joining, you play DCZ on USKO now and chances of you making kills running around solo on a mage are pretty low, let alone running around duffed. The people there would destroy you and the amount of 'new people' there is probably 1 in 30 at the max. No room for mistake as in, if you miss-time a cure, you'll be dropped, if you're slow on latching onto a duff, they're cured, if you're slow on a tp/heal, they're dead and the fact it's so fast-paced means you have less time to think, meaning you PK more on instinct. CZ gives you a lot of time to make decisions - if you mess up, you'll probably be saved by spam healing priests or party cures. Also, you can't really step foot out of CZ town without 8 people, whereas a duo-trio in DCZ can stand up quite well and make for fun PK.

Fair enough it's opinion based on whether everytime you want to PK you have to wait around to get an 8 man party with X priests and X melee/mages, whereas I like the no hassle DCZ approach of, we've got 2 sins and a mage... Let's roll, don't need buffers, scrolls, or even duffers to compete.

Complaining about them because it's dull and doesn't require skill, NT'ing or raiding exp parties is skillful? Jog on, any moron who can press a button can do that. It might be what the game is about for some people, but there's a sufficient amount who couldn't think of anything more boring and would prefer faster-paced PK at DCZ/RLB. My 59/69 thinking box is more than adequate for me as I avoid encounters with people like you who think they're God's gift to a game, but whatever makes you sleep well at night, eh?

I won't start on the people who step down from CZ to DCZ, as they get beyond ruined, they rely wholeheartedly on priests and struggle to even pot for themselves and their lack of skill is usually magnified in something like Chaos where they get destroyed on a regular basis by people who don't play the "big boy" zone. Keep thinking that the best people reside in CZ, when in reality the best people play every zone and play it well because they can adapt.

There's no DD? You just said you can get iron set, so plus an Oasis, you're stacking 27, which is more than enough if you're willing to scroll. But if the requirement for those is 60+ that's a pretty poor effort lol.

So, they do the same damage as a warr? They can't cure themself, they can't throw on a DS without specifically stat'ing for that (compromising damage), they can't tank anywhere near as much when duffed, their damage doesn't increase with malice/torm, and AOE at DCZ, c'mon you know that's fucking worthless lol... I could go on - but I'm sure you get the point. If mages get close enough to melee, they get close enough to get duffed and destroyed, they're a support class and will 90% of the time be played like that.

CZ for mages is just dull, nova town x3, run. Nova some 60's exp parties, run. In RLB they're underpowered as they're a 5-6 hit for warrs without carrying a shield, then without massive uniques, they do shit all damage - but RLB is probably most fun, unless there's 2+ priests per party, like CZ.

/Morning essay.

Enjoy EUKO peeps.
    If youre duffed in cz youre usually dead in 2secs too brah, have fun tanking warriors that are allready hitting u for over 1k buffed. And rogues with CP ur done for too^^ The only diff about cz and dcz is that in cz warriors sort of dominate and in dcz its the rogues that rule.

StarDaggers

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    YESSSSSS!!!!
    lol

Glad to hear I'm not the only one matey... Anyone else have the same lag issues? Ppl from Europe?

From the sounds of it is just us lol

Its nice that theres no big bugs and the quests works,thats a big +,as for only cz for a pk zone,i think its gonna be a big ks fest in the starters but later its gonna be fun ^^ looking forward to play this thingy p.s. any Serbian,Croatian,BiH,Macedonian ppl gonna play ? would be nice to have some friends to play with bdw Markus is here from some private servers if som1 remeber

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

/Morning essay.

Enjoy EUKO peeps.
    @DaSparco
    Don't argue with the 8 yr old nub. If after 8 years he don't see it, your morning essay ain't gonna help either :P

meh, the whole dcz vs rlb vs cz topic could just go on forever and ever. I do think its fucking ridiculous to re-release KO into an already small population of players and then only put 1 zone in, automatically alienating anyone that dislikes cz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    meh, the whole dcz vs rlb vs cz topic could just go on forever and ever. I do think its fucking ridiculous to re-release KO into an already small population of players and then only put 1 zone in, automatically alienating anyone that dislikes cz.
    But you don't find it ridiculous to re-release KO into an already small population of players and further split them up with multiple PK zones?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

/Morning essay.

Enjoy EUKO peeps.
    The time I played DCZ was actually half a year into a server... when there were alot of people that were stacked on uniques... I'm not talking about +3 sets, but +0/1 and some even 2s. I'm sorry your "standard" of a DCZ char is to require a +3 set... but that's exactly what makes you pathetic. You need items to "not make mistakes".

Anyways, apparently you don't know me... best mage bruh. I run around DCZ/CZ duffed all the time, even when I solo. Sure sometimes I'm dead meat when I get ganked... but the getting ganked part, pretty much never happens... you just gotta be wise and pick your battles. With that said, how do you think I was the first one to get to 100k NP in just 6 days on the USKO BETA for the Forgotten Frontiers while running solo 90% of the time? You think I was running around being fully duffed and kept dieing?... well that doesn't really explain how I got 100k NP in just 6 days does it? No... the way you see things is that if you're fully duffed that you are dead meat. Just pathetic.

Anyways, fact is, there is only going to be a CZ on EUKO. Now I know umadbro, but deal with it.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1