Page 56 of 177 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sparco There's no DD? You just said you can get iron set, so plus an Oasis, you're ...
Page: 56

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    There's no DD? You just said you can get iron set, so plus an Oasis, you're stacking 27, which is more than enough if you're willing to scroll. But if the requirement for those is 60+ that's a pretty poor effort lol.

So, they do the same damage as a warr? They can't cure themself, they can't throw on a DS without specifically stat'ing for that (compromising damage), they can't tank anywhere near as much when duffed, their damage doesn't increase with malice/torm, and AOE at DCZ, c'mon you know that's fucking worthless lol... I could go on - but I'm sure you get the point. If mages get close enough to melee, they get close enough to get duffed and destroyed, they're a support class and will 90% of the time be played like that.

CZ for mages is just dull, nova town x3, run. Nova some 60's exp parties, run. In RLB they're underpowered as they're a 5-6 hit for warrs without carrying a shield, then without massive uniques, they do shit all damage - but RLB is probably most fun, unless there's 2+ priests per party, like CZ.

/Morning essay.

Enjoy EUKO peeps.
    IRON STUFF HAS A LEVEL 60+ REQUIREMENT NOW im glad u can read men -_-

warriors can cure themselves?

mages dull in cz? they can do everything. be useful, spam damage that cannot be mitigated by wep defense (700 blades on a 60 FR rogue), summon felankor, vamp fire x2, fire armor, cube , blink they got everything at their avail.

re-read what u posted lol -_-

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

mages dull in cz? they can do everything. be useful, spam damage that cannot be mitigated by wep defense (700 blades on a 60 FR rogue), summon felankor, vamp fire x2, fire armor, cube , blink they got everything at their avail.

he was talking about dcz mage, not cz..

Legacy Senior Member

any other links for direct download that is uploaded somewhere else other than what is given in the official? Thanks my friend have some prob downloading it.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

I was addressing no DD and 60+ requirements as separate entities my friend.

Can't cure themselves was an indirect comparison to rogues and the fact that warrs can tank without receiving a cure. Apologies if you genuinely thought I meant warrs can cure themself, which I'm sure you didn't.

I don't think any mage has all those skills available, unless he can change element at the drop of a hat. From what I've seen in CZ, mages raid exp parties (usually not doing a great job of it) and NT, if they're actually confronted with a fight, they're tp'd miles away to regather for the next NT (quite a lot of the time you see 1 human mage party NT'ing orcs, whilst an orc party is at HB NT'ing hums - do they fight? Not for shit. It's a dull class to play when played like that, because repeating something which takes no skill would only satisfy a moron.

Bruv.

Banned for scamming.

well i ve played all of the 3 zones . dcz for like 2 years , rlb few months , and cz 2 years or more and my favorite is CZ.

why: simple couse it offers most content ( biforst , krowaz , that cursed wep mobs , etc ) and you dont have to worry when your duffed that 1 rogue can 1 hit ya . in dcz i had in my opinon decent warrior with 2.6-7 hp , 700ish ac and 25 dd , and when i get duffed the rogues literally 1 hitted me no matter what. in cz eaven when duffed can u tank a baba rogue for a while that is ( most of the decent prists have time to cure and heal you by then ).
    And one more reason - the game was ment to played that way . and about the ppl who gonna say i have stuffs in real life to do , dont have time to exp - it wont take more then 3-4 months non prem user that plays lets say 2 -3 hours a day to hit lvl 80. the HC exper with exp prem and sharers wont take em more then a month . then again personal preference , but i would like to stay as it is 1 zone take it or leave it

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    So ive heard tht anthenrye said whoever creates an euko account while having usko account will get ip ban from usko? is this true?
    cmonn noone knws?

Wow,Futility,you do realize that people cheat the shit out of the beta ?Wall hacking/speed hacking/botting all over the place.

And lol at turks,they created a clan "LegendTurks" and koxp all the time,gm even noticed today by saying "Does anyone in LegendTurks NOT KOSP?"

I mean,on top of their country being blocked from accessing the game,they cheat,don't they realize the more trouble they make the more admins will want to get rid of the ways they're using to access the servers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    Wow,Futility,you do realize that people cheat the shit out of the beta ?Wall hacking/speed hacking/botting all over the place.

And lol at turks,they created a clan "LegendTurks" and koxp all the time,gm even noticed today by saying "Does anyone in LegendTurks NOT KOSP?"

I mean,on top of their country being blocked from accessing the game,they cheat,don't they realize the more trouble they make the more admins will want to get rid of the ways they're using to access the servers ?
    We don't really want to get rid of anyone for being a particular nationality. We approach people based on what they do, contents of their character and all that.

I said that after permabanning three of them, by the way. Just fyi.

Serious question : Does anyone hate Vettel as much as I do? I mean, damn, what the heck is wrong with that guy driving so well and so fast. Anyone else wanted to see Jenson win?

On topic : Will there eventually be a removal of the IP block over the North-American countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Do you think K2 will give that permission to eNTiTy Game?
    Yes, I do. I think G1 has spotted it's target market, which is Turkey, and is trying to keep a hold onto it. Evemtually they're going to have to let go of countries that are not satisfied of their service, especially since there's now a certain competition. Besides, I am sure NTT will be looking forward to obtain these rights, look at the amount of players from NA that are willing to play EUKO...

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    We don't really want to get rid of anyone for being a particular nationality. We approach people based on what they do, contents of their character and all that.

I said that after permabanning three of them, by the way. Just fyi.
    I didn't mean to say you ban everyone from Turkey.
    Although i did point out that it was stupid of them to start a cheating clan when their ips shouldn't even be able to access the servers(unless they don't live in Turkey).
    Anyhow the war was pretty fun today despite the wallhackers ;o

Alright guys, thanks for your participation this past week. We've learned a lot, and will use this to provide a smoother experience come November and beyond. I hope you've enjoyed yourselves, and with a bit of luck we'll see some of you again at launch.

I'll still be around answering questions/flaming, but first, a little shuteye.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Alright guys, thanks for your participation this past week. We've learned a lot, and will use this to provide a smoother experience come November and beyond. I hope you've enjoyed yourselves, and with a bit of luck we'll see some of you again at launch.

I'll still be around answering questions/flaming, but first, a little shuteye.
    So ive heard tht anthenrye said whoever creates an euko account while having usko account will get ip ban from usko? is this true?

is this true??

is this true??
    Whut. Why would this be true. I really don't know what Athenrye has or hasn't said, but I very much doubt this is going to happen since we don't share information about our signups.

Little archer Senior Member

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM