Page 57 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 Most of the bugs I saw were minor , I wouldn't even bother fixing them as ...
Page: 57

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Most of the bugs I saw were minor , I wouldn't even bother fixing them as they change nothing in the game...
    One thing I would like to see fixed is archers though , yes razor , I said it!
    They are super OP in pk , 3-4 archers can take out whole parties even with the noob gear they have in beta , I can only imagine what they would do with the weapons from krowaz or whatever it's called...
    wow i didnt see this.

honestly if you die to archers you're bad. its so easy to completely nullify their damage its not even funny

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wow i didnt see this.

honestly if you die to archers you're bad. its so easy to completely nullify their damage its not even funny
    xoxoxoxoxo !

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mH8hqm40dk]Hostile Trio Pk, Ardream (Level 59), C-West - Knight Online - YouTube[/ame] - Best Mage. oh and, putting arrow shower cooldown on EUKO would be incredibly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    But you don't find it ridiculous to re-release KO into an already small population of players and further split them up with multiple PK zones?
    If you realised how many clans/players simply wont go because there isn't a zone other than cz...

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    The time I played DCZ was actually half a year into a server... when there were alot of people that were stacked on uniques... I'm not talking about +3 sets, but +0/1 and some even 2s. I'm sorry your "standard" of a DCZ char is to require a +3 set... but that's exactly what makes you pathetic. You need items to "not make mistakes".

Anyways, apparently you don't know me... best mage bruh. I run around DCZ/CZ duffed all the time, even when I solo. Sure sometimes I'm dead meat when I get ganked... but the getting ganked part, pretty much never happens... you just gotta be wise and pick your battles. With that said, how do you think I was the first one to get to 100k NP in just 6 days on the USKO BETA for the Forgotten Frontiers while running solo 90% of the time? You think I was running around being fully duffed and kept dieing?... well that doesn't really explain how I got 100k NP in just 6 days does it? No... the way you see things is that if you're fully duffed that you are dead meat. Just pathetic.

Anyways, fact is, there is only going to be a CZ on EUKO. Now I know umadbro, but deal with it.
    Now that made me rofl. IF they did implement a DCZ/RLB, id enjoy watchin you shut your extraordinary large mouth. You've obviously never played DCZ at a competitive level judging by your comment.
    Last edited by Lavie; 10-16-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    If you realised how many clans/players simply wont go because there isn't a zone other than cz...

Now that made me rofl. IF they did implement a DCZ/RLB, id enjoy watchin you shut your extraordinary large mouth. You've obviously never played DCZ at a competitive level judging by your comment.
    you should. cz can be lots of fun.

plus the other stuff outweighs lacking dcz / rlb by a long shot imo

better to have lots of features and a better company running the show than having dcz ruled by cheaters with the same faggot monkeys who cant do shit to forward the bugs or care to attend their customers.

cz exping isnt even hard either... no exp cut, and exp prem exists.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

even though I'm going to be playing 70+ mostly, I want to have a DCZ/RLB char on the side to have some other fun once in a while, and tbh, the only people who should be voting whether DCZ and RLB should stay should only be the ones who've played both on a competitive level.

competitive lol o_o is there such thing?

maybe "pro level" is a better way to put it

anyways, there should be either rlb or dcz, just because DLW exists.

If you actually look at C-west you'l find that most top clans also have CZ chars, i know as for myself i played CZ extensively for quite a few years, so i do have some room to breathe on this subject, then again its only a personal opinion on what zone you play.

Neither is "better" than the other its just what you personally prefer.

@ razor, i think smasher meant if you just wandered into a zone for a few pk sesh's whilst pk your respective zone was dead, then came on here and claimed that it was shit and not worth implementing into the game, thats pretty stooopid. not directed at anyone before i start gettin flamed...

i know for a fact i wont come to this server without dcz. can i get a straight answer from someone telling me if there is or is not going to be dcz?

i know many more that will not come if there is no dcz. and when players get bored of cz, instead of switching to there alternate dcz char they will just quite. implement dcz to maximize profits.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    i know for a fact i wont come to this server without dcz. can i get a straight answer from someone telling me if there is or is not going to be dcz?

i know many more that will not come if there is no dcz. and when players get bored of cz, instead of switching to there alternate dcz char they will just quite. implement dcz to maximize profits.
    What d'you mean by 'many'; 10? 50? 250? I think a fair percentage of these people who are saying "add DCZ or i'm not coming" are bluffing and will come to the server regardless. Of those who aren't bluffing, they will get bored of their realatively underpopulated servers and settle for EUKO CZ (or quit KO, I guess).

Regardless, I definitly saw a post by Futility suggest a compromise along the lines of adding DCZ later in the server - dunno if that was just a whimsy comment to appease the non-competitive ardreamers but eh, there ya go.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Guys they've said numberous times that there will be no DCZ/RLB. Only reason why you guys are crying (DCZ players) is mainly you want a fresh and a company that's run other then K2. Sorry folks, not gonna happen.

And keep your "I won't be joining if there is no DCZ, and my friends won't be either", because the matter of fact we really don't care... at least I don't and neither should NTTgame. We've already seen the beta server full, with who knows how many people trying... and I got news for you... it's just a beta, who most people don't even want to try out or login more then a few minutes to see what's up. So if you ask me... you DCZ players can stick to your "competitive" PK,... whatever that means, and enjoy USKO till the day you quit... which might be sooner then later after seeing your DCZ buddies leaving to go play with the big boys... the way the game was made from the start.

Guys they've said numberous times that there will be no DCZ/RLB. Only reason why you guys are crying (DCZ players) is mainly you want a fresh and a company that's run other then K2. Sorry folks, not gonna happen.

And keep your "I won't be joining if there is no DCZ, and my friends won't be either", because the matter of fact we really don't care... at least I don't and neither should NTTgame. We've already seen the beta server full, with who knows how many people trying... and I got news for you... it's just a beta, who most people don't even want to try out or login more then a few minutes to see what's up. So if you ask me... you DCZ players can stick to your "competitive" PK,... whatever that means, and enjoy USKO till the day you quit... which might be sooner then later after seeing your DCZ buddies leaving to go play with the big boys... the way the game was made from the start.
    With that being said, having an ardream map isn't skin off anyones nose. As a business, NTTGames would probably benefit from adding ardream later on down the track.

It's like you said, server looks like it's gonna be populated; so I guess that means you don't needa worry about forcing these non-competitive ardreamers to become CZ fodder.

the day your banned from these forums. im going to donate alot of money to the owners of this website. tired of your shit talking to everyone on here, you know your not the only one whos been playing ko for a long time correct? also speak for yourself you foolish ass stop saying "We" as if you were elected to speak on behalf of the entire community, your opinion is not considered the overall group opinion of the forums. infact if i had to geuss id say your opinion is the complete opposite of that. you have to be the most anoying person on the server.

first off im not sticking to any usko server cause i havent played ko for like 5+ months now. 2nd i like my "non competetive" dcz cause i rlly have no time to sit there and spend 15 hours a day lvling and gearing up to keep up with everyone else. 3rd dcz is extremely competitive, and if there is a good community like we had on cwest it requires alot of skill.

but i geuss thats besides the point cause they wont have it so i wont bother to waste my time.

shit. tempted to play euko just to shut unbeatable up.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    shit. tempted to play euko just to shut unbeatable up.
    Don't mess with a 8 yr old nub :P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM