Page 75 of 177 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 I was there in all the wars and they were completely fine , so again , ...
Page: 75

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I was there in all the wars and they were completely fine , so again , no idea what you're talking about.
    hes talking about ING schedule wars that didnt work not the ones that were advertised by futility

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    hes talking about ING schedule wars that didnt work not the ones that were advertised by futility
    Oh ya they were off sometimes.
    Anyway syndicate , saying twostars' servers failed would be a complete lie , he's the best dev out there for KO and if he's a part of this project , the project can only benefit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I had to fucking make it noticeable so Futility can finally say something about it.
    Look hon, your mommy may think that you're God's greatest gift to mankind, but that is, let's say, not an entirely accurate assessment. You accomplished nothing. I relayed player wishes as soon as they started showing up (long before you chimed in), and got final word on it yesterday evening.

I engage with you because it amuses me. No other reason. When it stops amusing me, you'll start noticing your posts magically disappearing.

For the record:

Person A has an acerbic wit, and
    Person B has an acerbic wit,
    Therefore Person A is Person B

is reasoning on the level of:

tHeUnBeAtAbLe is incurably stupid, and
    Paris Hilton is incurably stupid,
    Therefore tHeUnBeAtAbLe is Paris Hilton.

Keep on truckin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Look hon, your mommy may think that you're God's greatest gift to mankind, but that is, let's say, not an entirely accurate assessment. You accomplished nothing. I relayed player wishes as soon as they started showing up (long before you chimed in), and got final word on it yesterday evening.

I engage with you because it amuses me. No other reason. When it stops amusing me, you'll start noticing your posts magically disappearing.

For the record:

Keep on truckin'.
    Oh, fuck. Whimsy wit and sardonic quips, you know how to show a kiddie to his high-chair. Unfortunatly tHeUnBeAtAbLe is, as you say, incurable. He's self-obsessed and forever unwilling to conceed a point.

Though you do seem to know tHeUnBeAtAbLe is a sizable moron, it could just indicate a good sense of judgement, rather than knowing him from prior experience (let's be honest, it doesn't take long to realise a douchebag is a bag for douching). Be fair, Paris Hilton's gots a bangin rack and reasonably tight cooze (from what i saw in 'A night in Paris' (pm me for link)), however, tHeUnBeAtAble only has an undeserved sense of self-worth and some experience as a noob mage. Don't clump her in the same category, bro.
    Last edited by Zealous; 10-28-2011 at 07:13 AM.

For the record:

Keep on truckin'.
    He is not gonna leave you alone until you stop posting,he thinks persistence is cool,although his replies will stop making less and less sense and will be aimed towards you more than proving a point.

For the record:

Keep on truckin'.

Now that deserves an oscar!.. Well spoken.. You made my day, thank you

We shall wait for Paris Hiltons reply to this!

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Keep on truckin'.
    tHeUnBeAtAbLe's response

Trollz gonna be trollz!

oh waw

inb4 long unbeatable rant

bahahahahahahah Futiliyyyy rofl

Banned for scamming.

I was there in all the wars and they were completely fine , so again , no idea what you're talking about.
    i was there too, and it said on the top, war will begin in 5mins, all rushed to lunar valley, and the gate didnt open. so i have no idea what youre talking about now.

Let's go back to talking about stuff that actually matters.

While we will be launching the PVP beta with level 83 characters, we've been thinking about level caps in general. Our main concern is player stratification, i.e. excessive inequality. The idea is that some players with fewer, let's say, real-world attachments will jump much too far ahead of the curve, unbalancing PVP in the process. Now, of course, some of that is simply part of the game and what makes it fun -- if you put in a lot of effort, you'll get to kick ass. It is a matter of finding the right balance.

We've been mulling about the following idea: to restrict the level cap at 70 for a while, then unlock it to 80 after three months have passed (the three months figure is provisional, of course) as well as Ardream, and then raise it to 83 after three months more. This would create a more egalitarian environment while providing the fast levelers with some time out to enjoy PVP at somewhat lower levels, as well (involuntary, true, but still.)

We are not yet completely decided on the idea, and would like player input. I wonder what you as a community would think of this. Keep in mind, however, that you as the more hard-core players will probably have more extreme views on the matter than gen-pop.

Banned Senior Member

Let's go back to talking about stuff that actually matters.

While we will be launching the PVP beta with level 83 characters, we've been thinking about level caps in general. Our main concern is player stratification, i.e. excessive inequality. The idea is that some players with fewer, let's say, real-world attachments will jump much too far ahead of the curve, unbalancing PVP in the process. Now, of course, some of that is simply part of the game and what makes it fun -- if you put in a lot of effort, you'll get to kick ass. It is a matter of finding the right balance.

We've been mulling about the following idea: to restrict the level cap at 70 for a while, then unlock it to 80 after three months have passed (the three months figure is provisional, of course) as well as Ardream, and then raise it to 83 after three months more. This would create a more egalitarian environment while providing the fast levelers with some time out to enjoy PVP at somewhat lower levels, as well (involuntary, true, but still.)

We are not yet completely decided on the idea, and would like player input. I wonder what you as a community would think of this. Keep in mind, however, that you as the more hard-core players will probably have more extreme views on the matter than gen-pop.
    Please give us more evidence that you're a private server , please do.
    Too late

Please give us more evidence that you're a private server , please do.
    I suggest editing it before anyone else sees it and I will edit mine accordingly.
    What is your major malfunction? If the fact that you got to play the beta and that K2 admitted (grudgingly) that we are legit and that they would be blocking new European players when we launch isn't enough, then don't play. It really is that simple. I'm done discussing this issue.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1