Page 78 of 177 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mumbojumbo At the expense of stating the obvious, people who spend hours and hours on a game ...
Page: 78

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    At the expense of stating the obvious, people who spend hours and hours on a game don't have the $$ which you want. But I guess you guys would have done your homework.
    While it may be true that people who play a lot are less likely to have well-paying careers and whatnot, I reckon it's also true they're more likely to be involved and actually spend money. It's not like KO is a terribly expensive hobby.

I appreciate the comments on the level cap issue. Keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    While it may be true that people who play a lot are less likely to have well-paying careers and whatnot, I reckon it's also true they're more likely to be involved and actually spend money. It's not like KO is a terribly expensive hobby.

I appreciate the comments on the level cap issue. Keep them coming.
    Lvl caps only work for some ppl. Those who want to lvl slow and pk while they're still exping will probably like this suggestion. Those who aim for top lvl quickly to enjoy pk at its best won't support this idea. For example I rather exp everyday until top lvl and then exp never again but just pk.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    If you want a more active server then I really suggest u don't do anything like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    If you think hardcore players are going to disturb the balance then set account IP restrictions. Cause the ones you call hardcore/ no-lifers (in a polite way) actually share their accounts with 2+ others. K2 has done sth similar.
    I'd rather have 3-4 casual players on different toons than have them working on the same toon giving it an "unfair" advantage. Sharers mean less active users. Then again you might say that if I can't share I won't even bother with it ,which means -1 toon in the game.

I'd rather have 3-4 casual players on different toons than have them working on the same toon giving it an "unfair" advantage. Sharers mean less active users. Then again you might say that if I can't share I won't even bother with it ,which means -1 toon in the game.
    Well lets say theres a guy who has no time to exp from 0 to 83 on his own. Then theres 2 other guys who have the same problem so theres 3 players who can't play. Then they get this idea that they could make 1 char so every1 gets to play some and they can enjoy the server + the char is active. No sharing also brings more babashopping and more players will stay ardream. So I see more good sides about it than bad sides.. Who cares if some ppl get little advantage in lvling and gearing. If there are some ppl sharing there will be some very active characters and there should be more pk in all timezones and more ppl going for 70+ lvls instead of dcz.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Well lets say theres a guy who has no time to exp from 0 to 83 on his own. Then theres 2 other guys who have the same problem so theres 3 players who can't play. Then they get this idea that they could make 1 char so every1 gets to play some and they can enjoy the server + the char is active. No sharing also brings more babashopping and more players will stay ardream. So I see more good sides about it than bad sides.. Who cares if some ppl get little advantage in lvling and gearing. If there are some ppl sharing there will be some very active characters and there should be more pk in all timezones and more ppl going for 70+ lvls instead of dcz.
    What ardream? :P They still haven't decided whether they should add it, right?
    Babashop? Aren't the items going to be BoE, making babashopping harder?

I said there is a drawback in the account IP restriction. If ppl can't share they may not even bother playing it, meaning -1 (very) active toon.

Finding the golden ratio is hard, especially when it comes to KO's community. Good luck with it Futility!

What ardream? :P They still haven't decided whether they should add it, right?
    Babashop? Aren't the items going to be BoE, making babashopping harder?

I said there is a drawback in the account IP restriction. If ppl can't share they may not even bother playing it, meaning -1 (very) active toon.

Finding the golden ratio is hard, especially when it comes to KO's community. Good luck with it Futility!
    Babashopping characters would increase. They did mention ardream would be open 3 months after server start (With 83 cap if they would use 70 lvl cap). And u know IF there would be NO ardream then there would be wayy less players without sharing. There are ppl who just don't want to waste so much time to this game or don't have time to waste to exp hardcore (This where the babashop comes in). And you know about the IP restriction.. USKO removed it for a reason, whatever that reason is. Only thing sharers should lack is support when it comes to scam/hack issues just like USKO. Thats what everybody who starts sharing knows when they start sharing and they know the riskes.

Seriously futility what are you thinking? People already have their suspicions about EUKO having something hidden that we don't know about and now you just raised everyone's suspicions ten-fold.

How can you possibly think that with EXP premium, plat premium, exp valks and scrolls that people can't hit level 70 within a week?

Have you not done any internal testing? If you had you would know everyone and their mother can get level 70 within a week with a decent amount of dedication to the game.
    This is the first time I've heard these "complaints" about people leveling too fast. Why should people be held back simply because they have the means and ways to EXP faster?

It's a official server why would you put a cap on it. Especially at 70 and for 3 months? It's like you don't have a general idea on how long it takes the average KO player to reach level 70.

I mean level 70? 3 months? LOL

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Babashopping characters would increase. They did mention ardream would be open 3 months after server start (With 83 cap if they would use 70 lvl cap). And u know IF there would be NO ardream then there would be wayy less players without sharing. There are ppl who just don't want to waste so much time to this game or don't have time to waste to exp hardcore (This where the babashop comes in). And you know about the IP restriction.. USKO removed it for a reason, whatever that reason is. Only thing sharers should lack is support when it comes to scam/hack issues just like USKO. Thats what everybody who starts sharing knows when they start sharing and they know the riskes.
    I really don't want to get into the whole "To ardream or not to ardream" question.

Selling your character(with CR) or the whole account with good items that you have worked for months seems harder and more impractical than selling items.

Banned Senior Member

they are getting crazzzzyyyyyyyyy

83 cap at start and let the grinding start, every ko player knows how it works I dont see any point of that restriction..
    And fuck ardream

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    Seriously futility what are you thinking? People already have their suspicions about EUKO having something hidden that we don't know about and now you just raised everyone's suspicions ten-fold.

How can you possibly think that with EXP premium, plat premium, exp valks and scrolls that people can't hit level 70 within a week?

Have you not done any internal testing? If you had you would know everyone and their mother can get level 70 within a week with a decent amount of dedication to the game.
    This is the first time I've heard these "complaints" about people leveling too fast. Why should people be held back simply because they have the means and ways to EXP faster?

It's a official server why would you put a cap on it. Especially at 70 and for 3 months? It's like you don't have a general idea on how long it takes the average KO player to reach level 70.

I mean level 70? 3 months? LOL
    Well for the start u took only people with exp premium and all those other bonuses in consideration.What about the people that cant donate ? People than cant buy exp premium,valks,exp scrolls or whatnot.Are they suppose to PK with level 55 while u guys are 70 ? Lvl 70 cap is cool,gives time to everyone,hardcore gamers,casual gamers,gamers with or without premium to take their time and exp however they like.After 3 months,most of the active users (with or without prem) will be ~70,so that makes if fair to raise the cap.

Banned Senior Member

Some people dont want too pk at 70 and wanna non stop exp till he is 83

some people exp non stop till 70 than pk abit while other people are still exping till they hit 80

just do the lvl 83 patch and add ardream in like 3month's

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    Some people dont want too pk at 70 and wanna non stop exp till he is 83

some people exp non stop till 70 than pk abit while other people are still exping till they hit 80

just do the lvl 83 patch and add ardream in like 3month's
    So,people that want to play ardream,should level to 59 and go offline for 3 months till they add the ardream ? PK zones should be as they are on USKO.Ardream,RLB and CZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Well for the start u took only people with exp premium and all those other bonuses in consideration.What about the people that cant donate ? People than cant buy exp premium,valks,exp scrolls or whatnot.Are they suppose to PK with level 55 while u guys are 70 ? Lvl 70 cap is cool,gives time to everyone,hardcore gamers,casual gamers,gamers with or without premium to take their time and exp however they like.After 3 months,most of the active users (with or without prem) will be ~70,so that makes if fair to raise the cap.
    Someone has to pay for the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    So,people that want to play ardream,should level to 59 and go offline for 3 months till they add the ardream ? PK zones should be as they are on USKO.Ardream,RLB and CZ.
    Ardrea and RLB killed CZ pk
    Well definatly no RLB alteast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1