Page 79 of 177 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Spitfire Someone has to pay for the servers. Someone,but not everyone.If they implement the pay by cash ...
Page: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Someone has to pay for the servers.
    Someone,but not everyone.If they implement the pay by cash option like USKO did,Ill gladly donate.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Sarcasm can be a pretty difficult thing to grasp when you do all of your thinking with the brain stem, huh :')
    Yet my brainstem still does a better job of thinking then your premotor cortex does of initiating a plan to post that is doomed to fail. On top of that your cerebellum seems to be lacking function as well, usually it gets you back on track when you try to deviate from your initial course, but for you that deviation seems to be a continuum. As a future doctor, I declare you socially and medically retarded due to a problem lesion to the brain.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    So,people that want to play ardream,should level to 59 and go offline for 3 months till they add the ardream ? PK zones should be as they are on USKO.Ardream,RLB and CZ.
    than let them make a ardream at begin no rlb im fine with that aswell
    but im sure they gonna lose ALOT of players with a lvl cap

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

i'd suggest to add a war for RLB cuz they cant enter the 59's war and they get raped in the 83 war so they should've got war for their lvls so they get more nps like 59's and 83's do in their wars they gain many many nps especially during invasion they get tons of nps (for 83)

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    I don't mind seeing it set at 70 for a while either, theres allready a whole bunch of nolifers rdy to jump on and they would prob rape everyone with high lvled chars yep. Not like they cant do it at 70 but it will be a little bit more fair.

inbe4razormad
    Agreed Belgs! I love the idea of a level 70 cap for a few months. Will we still be able to get the level 70 skills though?
    Those who disagree, in a new server could you really xp to 83 straight anyway? I mean it's hard making cash from monster drops to fund money for potions when you're on your own let alone a party of 8. This way it gives everyone a fair chance to hunt some bosses and get a good start so that the pvp is more balanced in the long run. Maybe 3 months is a bit harsh, you could possibly look at 1 or maybe 2 months but I still like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    i'd suggest to add a war for RLB cuz they cant enter the 59's war and they get raped in the 83 war so they should've got war for their lvls so they get more nps like 59's and 83's do in their wars they gain many many nps especially during invasion they get tons of nps (for 83)
    3 pk zones is stupid

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spelly View Post
    Agreed Belgs! I love the idea of a level 70 cap for a few months. Will we still be able to get the level 70 skills though?
    Those who disagree, in a new server could you really xp to 83 straight anyway? I mean it's hard making cash from monster drops to fund money for potions when you're on your own let alone a party of 8. This way it gives everyone a fair chance to hunt some bosses and get a good start so that the pvp is more balanced in the long run. Maybe 3 months is a bit harsh, you could possibly look at 1 or maybe 2 months but I still like the idea.
    1-2month''s people are still crazy you get lvl 70 in 1 week if you rly wants?
    and im, not intressing in pk at 70 and i think alot of people wanna exp non stop
    till they hit 80

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    and im, not intressing in pk at 70 and i think alot of people wanna exp non stop
    till they hit 80
    I dont mind the 83 cap at the beginning but than u must put 3 pk zones,or at least 2,rlb and cz.With the 70 cap,u only need 1 zone.Everyone can get 70 pretty fast,exp prem users or non prem users.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Someone has to pay for the servers.
    Exactly. KO is a business. EXP premiums, valks, etc. These are all means of income for nttgame, so how does it make sense to keep the level cap at 70?

If you say "hey guys you can take 3 months to get 70" most people wouldn't even think about buying Valks,EXP scrolls or Premiums and this would only pleases the casuals. What about those of us that can manage both school, work and game-time?

The amount of people that are willing to buy EXP prem,hour exp sc, valks, are so high that this news would make them close their wallets. The only thing people would be buying is PK sc's and I don't think the revenue would be as high as it would be with a 83 cap.

You guys are a business and want to make money right? I don't think Futility knows how much KO players actually spend on this game ^^

Look at USKO for example. Shitty customer service, yet they are making tons of cash. Why? Because people are willing to pay out of their ass just to gain the satisfaction of hitting 80-83 and slapping the shit out of people in CZ.

So let me ask you this. What incentive does a person have to buy EXP premium if they can hit your proposed level cap within a week? None. That's 3 weeks they would waste, so there is no point in buying it.

DAFAQ Senior Member

till they hit 80

What he said.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I dont mind the 83 cap at the beginning but than u must put 3 pk zones,or at least 2,rlb and cz.With the 70 cap,u only need 1 zone.Everyone can get 70 pretty fast,exp prem users or non prem users.
    i think RLB and ardream is too much i think they should make CZ and 1 other pk zone..

i think RLB and ardream is too much i think they should make CZ and 1 other pk zone..
    they shouldn't put more than 1 zone like the past.
    the pk will be more active, and then all the items will stay at one zone and not splited in 3 diffrent in 3 diffrent servers tho

I personally don't mind if there will be a cap for a while, altho the cap should be at 70 for like 3 weeks - 1 month max if ur going to implement it.
    It would be nice however that if the cap will be 80/83, that there will be an additional PK zone, (rlb or ardream, doesn't have to be both), or atleast add it later on

Just have CZ for 1-2 months and then open ardream. RLB is awful and should not even be considered.

That way people who don't want to level to 83 can have fun at level 59. If there is a vast majority that still want RLB then they can add it i guess.

Is there even gonna be a DCZ? or whatever its called now a days..?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1