Page 80 of 177 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; still a lvl 70 cap for 2weeks ore 3months is a stupid idea.....
Page: 80

Banned Senior Member

still a lvl 70 cap for 2weeks ore 3months is a stupid idea..

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Yet my brainstem still does a better job of thinking then your premotor cortex does of initiating a plan to post that is doomed to fail. On top of that your cerebellum seems to be lacking function as well, usually it gets you back on track when you try to deviate from your initial course, but for you that deviation seems to be a continuum. As a future doctor, I declare you socially and medically retarded due to a problem lesion to the brain.
    Trying way too hard, child :')

Med school is pretty shit tier, by the way. Something quasi-middle-class wanna-be reachers instill in their kids as be-all of financial security. It's pretty risible that you think mentioning the fact that you're a "future doctor" is impressing anyone, the fact that you feel the need to mention it at all speaks volumes of your... girth, let's say. Bog-standard big-fish-in-a-tiny-pond syndrome, only the (really) tiny pond here ain't KO, or ko4life even, but your mind. "As a future doctor", a ha ha ha ha.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

oh shit we got ourselves an old skool flame war!

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Is there even gonna be a DCZ? or whatever its called now a days..?
    Ardream ? Dont know.Some are for it,some are against it,we have to wait and see what the admins gonna say.LVL 70 cap to start with gets +1 from me,after a month or two increase it to 83.RLB and CZ for PK zones.2 zones aint too much.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

I say keep it at 83 and let the best man win.

Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhopass View Post
    I say keep it at 83 and let the best man win.
    Nothing to do with best man actually .. More like who got most sharers hehe

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Nothing to do with best man actually .. More like who got most sharers hehe
    yea that is true lol

People who claim to don't get 2 different pk zones don't think that there are people with a real life (8-10 hours working, 6-7 hours sleeping, a wife, maybe kids, and can't sit in paramun spot like an ugly nolifer kid?

Old times there wasn't more than 1 PK zone because the difference between the top level (70) and another who built his char on his own (maybe lvl 55-60) wasn't as high as nowadays, where a top char (83 warrior) can get double or triple hp than a lvl65 one. Is it fair for the people who need maybe 3 months to get level 70?

I know nobody cares about me, but it is my opinion, if there isn't an alternative balanced pk zone for people who has more to do than play in the computer, i'm not joining. If my only chance to pk is getting 75+LVL and exping for maybe half and a year or more, I'm leaving before it launchs.

People who play for fun should play with more people who play for fun, it isn't my fault to see a game like it is, A GAME; and nolifer people should play with another nolifer ones, not abusing in cz to people like me, because it isn't skills, it is purely higher level + higher items.

cya

Quote Originally Posted by kreuk View Post
    People who claim to don't get 2 different pk zones don't think that there are people with a real life (8-10 hours working, 6-7 hours sleeping, a wife, maybe kids, and can't sit in paramun spot like an ugly nolifer kid?

Old times there wasn't more than 1 PK zone because the difference between the top level (70) and another who built his char on his own (maybe lvl 55-60) wasn't as high as nowadays, where a top char (83 warrior) can get double or triple hp than a lvl65 one. Is it fair for the people who need maybe 3 months to get level 70?

I know nobody cares about me, but it is my opinion, if there isn't an alternative balanced pk zone for people who has more to do than play in the computer, i'm not joining. If my only chance to pk is getting 75+LVL and exping for maybe half and a year or more, I'm leaving before it launchs.

People who play for fun should play with more people who play for fun, it isn't my fault to see a game like it is, A GAME; and nolifer people should play with another nolifer ones, not abusing in cz to people like me, because it isn't skills, it is purely higher level + higher items.

cya
    I agree with you.If there is going to be only one pk zone and 83 lvl cap,im not joining either.

if they put a lvl 70 cap then change it after 3 months or whatever so bye bye to all your hard core clans cause they wont come. but i think a dcz is gonna happen just cause all the whining going on about it in the forums but still don't think there should be a rlb its what killed cz in usko.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

id vote for lvl cap 83 and Ardream + cz ... that way people can PK when ever they want and since lvl 59 not hard and if people bored xp'ing they can make 2nd account do to do solo daily 30-60mins XP + bdw's and chao's and play wars and CZ later making lvl 70 cap at start is pathethic anyone with xp premium can reach lvl 70 2 weeks casual with 4-6h xp a day(with good party) in a week ... friend(with school) made lvl 72 in 2 weeks no sharer with plat prem and there was still 50% xp redution after 61 so ... it aint b hard to reach lvl 70

it needs to be balanced whatever they decide

okay WHAT THE.....
    70 cap? usko did this back when there was a drop of exp rate after 60, people allowed this because the game was newer and hell did they even have a choice? the rules have changed, the game has evolved, there are more ways to succes than plain babashopping and no lifing.....
    so i would suggest:
    maybe put a 80 cap for like 2 months or something, anyone can level to 80 in 2 months if ur just little dedicated... after that introduce the 83 cap and at the same time introduce ardream.
    people who are dedicated or have other means (baba.... w/e) can go 83 and the rest stays 80 or goes ardream, 80 and 83.... its not THAT big of a difference
    and btw have we forgotten how a skilled pt can take down most of of the babashopped pts.... come on guys ur killing the game like this

edit: btw futility, i think if you put a level 70 cap , you will lose 1/3 of your community and these will be the people buying the most pus items

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    okay WHAT THE.....
    70 cap? usko did this back when there was a drop of exp rate after 60, people allowed this because the game was newer and hell did they even have a choice? the rules have changed, the game has evolved, there are more ways to succes than plain babashopping and no lifing.....
    so i would suggest:
    maybe put a 80 cap for like 2 months or something, anyone can level to 80 in 2 months if ur just little dedicated... after that introduce the 83 cap and at the same time introduce ardream.
    people who are dedicated or have other means (baba.... w/e) can go 83 and the rest stays 80 or goes ardream, 80 and 83.... its not THAT big of a difference
    and btw have we forgotten how a skilled pt can take down most of of the babashopped pts.... come on guys ur killing the game like this
    No cap at all. This is supposed to be the new Knight Online. You don't see official WOW or Aion servers putting level caps because people don't have the time to play as much as others.

If i get level 80, I should be able to go straight to 83 since that is the cap of the official game.

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    No cap at all. This is supposed to be the new Knight Online. You don't see official WOW or Aion servers putting level caps because people don't have the time to play as much as others.

If i get level 80, I should be able to go straight to 83 since that is the cap of the official game.
    Don't really think you can compare WoW to KO, wow has brackets where you pvp in, so the people you guys against are either same level or couple of levels higher/lower, whereas in KO (without ardream) you can have people from all sorts of levels and gears. Dunno how this is @ Aion, never played it.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1