Page 81 of 177 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why does everyone always threaten with the boring "You will loose 1/3 of your community" bullshit,they won't loose shit,the level ...
Page: 81

Why does everyone always threaten with the boring "You will loose 1/3 of your community" bullshit,they won't loose shit,the level cap will be back after 3 months so you will actually have to put some effort into pk and not just 1hko noobs on your level 83 chars.

Although they will probably stick with the lvl 83 because people whine too much.

So this is what you're looking for in knight online,get to 83 go to cz and record a video of you 1hkoing 60's ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    Why does everyone always threaten with the boring "You will loose 1/3 of your community" bullshit,they won't loose shit,the level cap will be back after 3 months so you will actually have to put some effort into pk and not just 1hko noobs on your level 83 chars.

Although they will probably stick with the lvl 83 because people whine too much.

So this is what you're looking for in knight online,get to 83 go to cz and record a video of you 1hkoing 60's ?
    if u want to be the same lvl as everyone go play a priv serv.Ko hasnt never been this way and should be that way its what makes ko fun.

nah but the reward for gettin 83 is that u get acces to bifrost, ed, farming gets easier and u can controll isiloon/felankor/farming spots/boss stone..... thats what its all about no? domination.... would 70 pk be more fair, yea but thats only one aspect of the game.... do u even know how long it takes to get 83 lol

Banned Senior Member

than do no cap and add a ardream at begin and later a 69cz

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    okay WHAT THE.....
    70 cap? usko did this back when there was a drop of exp rate after 60, people allowed this because the game was newer and hell did they even have a choice? the rules have changed, the game has evolved, there are more ways to succes than plain babashopping and no lifing.....
    so i would suggest:
    maybe put a 80 cap for like 2 months or something, anyone can level to 80 in 2 months if ur just little dedicated... after that introduce the 83 cap and at the same time introduce ardream.
    people who are dedicated or have other means (baba.... w/e) can go 83 and the rest stays 80 or goes ardream, 80 and 83.... its not THAT big of a difference
    and btw have we forgotten how a skilled pt can take down most of of the babashopped pts.... come on guys ur killing the game like this

edit: btw futility, i think if you put a level 70 cap , you will lose 1/3 of your community and these will be the people buying the most pus items
    Are u retarded or something ? What is the point of adding ardream 3 months after the server starts...do you think someone is going to be lvl 59 after 3 months of playing ? Or you thought after they add ardream,u can make new char and fuck your old one off,yes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    than do no cap and add a ardream at begin and later a 69cz
    thats what i say too no cap and a dcz i still say no to rlb though

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Trying way too hard, child :')

Med school is pretty shit tier, by the way. Something quasi-middle-class wanna-be reachers instill in their kids as be-all of financial security. It's pretty risible that you think mentioning the fact that you're a "future doctor" is impressing anyone, the fact that you feel the need to mention it at all speaks volumes of your... girth, let's say. Bog-standard big-fish-in-a-tiny-pond syndrome, only the (really) tiny pond here ain't KO, or ko4life even, but your mind. "As a future doctor", a ha ha ha ha.

If anyone thinks med school is shit tiered, then we def know that that someone is quite delusional.

And the specific example you used would only mean that my girth size is beyond your imagination... so I don't get it really, you're trying to diss me but your plans keep back firing? Try harder next time.

On the other hand you were quite narrow minded to catch only the word "doctor" in the previous post when you obviously didn't get the whole point of the post. When I have to sit here and explain to people like you in what's the meaning behind what I wrote... this makes the debate that much more boring, but still as amusing as it only makes you look like a retard that I need to break down the post for you. So here it goes... simple and short...

I diagnosed you by your posting symptoms, and came with a diagnosis that you do in did have a lesion in either your premotor cortex or your cerebellum, which temporary makes you literally retarded. Don't worry there is always mess to help out. But I suggest you look into that problem sooner then later for your own good... get checked, before you get wrecked.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    thats what i say too no cap and a dcz i still say no to rlb though
    yea im also in for no rlb ardream is fine i will also make a ardream char later when im 80 for fun but first i wanna get 80..

I like the idea of not making an ardream zone, atleast not to begin with because the people who is deciding to have a lvl 59 char, will get the most items first becaue of the chaos stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Are u retarded or something ? What is the point of adding ardream 3 months after the server starts...do you think someone is going to be lvl 59 after 3 months of playing ? Or you thought after they add ardream,u can make new char and fuck your old one off,yes ?
    firstly if u call someone retarded , learn to read first, i said 2 months

and why did i say 2 months: some people who dont like exping and pking against higher levels can make a 59 to pk while they level their 70+ char
    so u say hell.. open it right away retard, well no lets not, that would mean less pk in cz the first months.

so before u call people retarded like a lil kid, learn to think like a grown up

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    firstly if u call someone retarded , learn to read first, i said 2 months

and why did i say 2 months: some people who dont like exping and pking against higher levels can make a 59 to pk while they level their 70+ char
    so u say hell.. open it right away retard, well no lets not, that would mean less pk in cz the first months.

so before u call people retarded like a lil kid, learn to think like a grown up
    What If I dont want to level any other chars except my main (ardream) char ? I have to wait 2 months till they open ardream,so I can PK ? I dunno why Im arguing with u at the first place cause that wont be even considered.They will open it at the beginning,or wont open it at all.

than youll have to wait, this has been addressed on the official forum and you are wrong again because they are considering opening an ardream after some months....

if u dont know why ur arguing with me , than why are u still doing it, ur talkin bs anyways, get informed first

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    What If I dont want to level any other chars except my main (ardream) char ? I have to wait 2 months till they open ardream,so I can PK ? I dunno why Im arguing with u at the first place cause that wont be even considered.They will open it at the beginning,or wont open it at all.
    so lets do no level cap and add ardream at begin?

than youll have to wait, this has been addressed on the official forum and you are wrong again because they are considering opening an ardream after some months....

if u dont know why ur arguing with me , than why are u still doing it, ur talkin bs anyways, get informed first

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    so lets do no level cap and add ardream at begin?
    whats wrong with that ? 2 zones,for 2 types of people.Casual players that have to go to work,college etc and hardcore players that share their char with friends and want to hit 83 asap.Ardream and CZ.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1