Page 83 of 177 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Futility A ha ha ha ha, did you just try to explain your little "put-down"? You think ...
Page: 83

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    A ha ha ha ha, did you just try to explain your little "put-down"? You think this is medical arcana you're posting? That's adorable :')

I didn't engage with it because it was stupid. A severe autist trying to make a joke: "Yeah after your father-person and your mother-person copulated a meiotic nondisjunction event produced a gamete with trisomy-21, so as a future doctor it is my medical opinion that you're retarded." Shit ain't clever by half, the sort of thing freshmen do because they think they're being oh-so-wondrously esoteric. Of course most grow out of it when they realise the adult world thinks they're goddam eejits.

But then what should one expect from someone who thinks it takes Phil 101 to spot a faulty syllogism, meanwhile missing the point completely. Child, if I were you I'd give my ma and da a big sloppy kiss next time I saw them, because the kind of sheltered existence you must've led, that shit don't come easy. They must've worked hard at it. It ain't gonna do you any favours out there in the big bad world of course, but goddam, E for effort.
    lol you're medical opinion? What are you, a doctor now? Hmm ok, I guess we could play doctor, but not play it well enough if you have no idea what you're even talking about. First set of symptoms in recognizing a person with autism is by the looks... yo could go more in depth, but it could soley done just by the looks. So I'll show you mine if you show me yours, how about it? Oh that's right you don't want to reveal your true identity "futility" and on top of that you are probably the one that was born with the defects. So how about... let's both post pictures of ourselves and let the community judge who is truly the one that looks like a retard. Refusing this challenge only automatically makes me a winner... which in my case would be quite boring... so I hope you don't pussy out, and accept the challenge.

So your medical diagnosis we've already seen are off the charts... however your mouth is right where it belongs... in the position of a community liaison. Wonder job isn't it? I just can't imagine how much in life you had to fail to come to such a grateful position. Nonetheless, E for effort, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    For how long should we expect these ad hominem duals to go on? Waiting patiently for an answer.
    People know me too well on here, I don't stop until I make the other person rage and give up. So far the raging seems to be taking more of an effect... I mean just compare the first post of his topic, to his previous post... What a wonder community liaison we have eh?

And so the ad hominems continue on. His are somewhat circumstantial ad hominem if you can even call them that... mine are well, just pure of win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    There is nothing fixed man, when hackers come, you will be able to see if you're not blind.
    Customer Support was good years ago, in first years of USKO.
    I'm not against EUKO or eNTiTy Game, actually, I will play EUKO.
    I just want you retardeds to understand some things.
    Exactly lmao.They think everything in EUKO is going to be cushy.There will be koxp in euko or some kind of different hack,its just a matter of time before they crack it.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Exactly lmao.They think everything in EUKO is going to be cushy.There will be koxp in euko or some kind of different hack,its just a matter of time before they crack it.
    Nobody actually has said there wouldn't be any hacks so Idk where u got that from(ur own thoughts?). Ofc there will be hacks since well.. Its KO. There will just be less (like in cwest) since of ip restrictions. And every1 knows Everything > K2 so..

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Nobody actually has said there wouldn't be any hacks so Idk where u got that from(ur own thoughts?). Ofc there will be hacks since well.. Its KO. There will just be less (like in cwest) since of ip restrictions. And every1 knows Everything > K2 so..
    U really think those IP restrics. really have an effect ? And once they see money rolling in,they will sell out and become just like USKO.

U really think those IP restrics. really have an effect ? And once they see money rolling in,they will sell out and become just like USKO.
    IP restrict always has an effect. Some ppl who are being blocked won't bother finding a way around it and it will lower the amount of k0xpers.

There is nothing fixed man, when hackers come, you will be able to see if you're not blind.
    Customer Support was good years ago, in first years of USKO.
    I'm not against EUKO or eNTiTy Game, actually, I will play EUKO.
    I just want you retardeds to understand some things.

I never said they would fix koxp, but they actually DO BAN THEM ACTIVELY.

They allready had more gms active in beta then usko has in a month rly.

And yes they do actually have bugs fixed, I got to do quests in beta that were bugged in usko? Plus as ive read on their forums the bugs found in beta were submitted to be fixed be4 official release so yes it is a big diff.

Sure support was good in the first years of usko, cuz back then the game actually had a decent community that spoke english aswell, isntead of AGA AGA AQ FVK YOUR MOTHER KOXP VARMY all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    IP restrict always has an effect. Some ppl who are being blocked won't bother finding a way around it and it will lower the amount of k0xpers.
    Im sure there will be guide on every website where you can download KO hacks.

Im sure there will be guide on every website where you can download KO hacks.
    Well you don't have to be a scientist to find k0xp? ;o

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    I never said they would fix koxp, but they actually DO BAN THEM ACTIVELY.

They allready had more gms active in beta then usko has in a month rly.

And yes they do actually have bugs fixed, I got to do quests in beta that were bugged in usko? Plus as ive read on their forums the bugs found in beta were submitted to be fixed be4 official release so yes it is a big diff.

Sure support was good in the first years of usko, cuz back then the game actually had a decent community that spoke english aswell, isntead of AGA AGA AQ FVK YOUR MOTHER KOXP VARMY all day long.
    theres less bugs on euko than on USKO cuz the db is different if theres new bugs EUKO will the same shit as USKO they will have to wait for mgame to send them a fix the only aspect they can be better is on customer support and banning hackers rest not really up to them...

about koxp dont think the ip restriction will change anything actually anyways i will play if lvl cap is 70 or 80 or 83 i actually prefer 80 or 83(cuz lvl 70 makes it boring) and id like also to see ardream

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    theres less bugs on euko than on USKO cuz the db is different if theres new bugs EUKO will the same shit as USKO they will have to wait for mgame to send them a fix the only aspect they can be better is on customer support and banning hackers rest not really up to them...

about koxp dont think the ip restriction will change anything actually anyways i will play if lvl cap is 70 or 80 or 83 i actually prefer 80 or 83(cuz lvl 70 makes it boring) and id like also to see ardream
    I didn't talk about koxp, I talked about bugs.
    In USKO, NPCs/QUESTs are CLOSED because of BUGS.
    In EUKO, NPCs/QUESTs are OPEN but still BUGGED, they are still open for hackers.
    They still might close those QUESTs/NPCs after hackers started using those open bugs.
    Look @ bug in dictionary.
    Why fix something that isn't bugged? KOKO has less bugs, so why can't euko either? And euko allready is ahead of usko in expansions, and I think we all know what will happen when a new patch gets implemented in usko, it means everything will be fked up for months.

And tuga, its not like u have to try hard to do better then k2s customer support and banning actions.

Are there hackers trying to find bugs in KOKO or JPKO ?
    Did you login JPKO ? There aren't more than 30-40players in Moradon.

OK, I'm not going to answer you anymore, I can't waste my time with you retarded.
    Wait and see, I said I'm not against EUKO or eNTiTy Game, I will play EUKO.
    So, I'm not trying to make people afraid of EUKO.
    But, I can't stop myself when I see retards like you..
    Yeah jpko has no population, my ass. Do u play it? I don't and I doubt u would either since neither of us can prob read anything in there or communicate or are u gonna talk turkish to everyone there too.
    If jpko had no customers it wouldn't exist anymore.

And learn to spell the word retard be4 u use it u f4g.
    Please don't go to euko, its ur countrymen that ruin it u know? Remember the time ko was clean? But then... them agas came and geegeeeeee.
    Yes jpko has no ppl trying to find them, they don't have turks.

And no ur not trying to make ppl afraid of euko, ur trying to cover up for k2 which is pure bullcrap. They scam their players like there baby seals who cannot defend themselves from being freaking clubbed to death.

Banned Senior Member

I warned the mods from the turkish invasion , see what happened now
    GG mods we got!
    Nik for mod!

i have never seen a turk with 10$ items fuck someone up,and certainly not me or belgs, i mean... come on be realistic lol

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    GG mods we got!
    Nik for mod!
    i just did the vice-versa, see wht happens

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    GG mods we got!
    Nik for mod!
    I'm not sure what you're implying from this post, but all of the mods, myself included, do have things outside of this forum to do. Whether we get to it the second it happens, or a bit later, people arent just getting by.

Infractions will be handed out as nessasary to those that choose not to follow the rules, it's as simple as that.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1