Page 85 of 177 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Well u don't get it right.. Look at it this way.. Some ppl can exp to ...
Page: 85

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well u don't get it right.. Look at it this way.. Some ppl can exp to 83 and then relax and have a life when some ppl who exp slow never get to that point.
    So they plan to stop going to work/school or whatever if at all they do anything other than playing KO, for 3 months?

To get what? lvl 83 in KO?

You can't be serious.

@Futility
    Are you guys going to introduce Cypher Rings for trading chars?

Though it might seem weird, EUKO should start selling chars at different levels in PUS. If you browse the Cwest market section you would see how many people want it. Why let gold farmers/no-lifers take away this money?

So people who enjoy XPing can XP and those who don't can buy chars straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    So they plan to stop going to work/school or whatever if at all they do anything other than playing KO, for 3 months?

To get what? lvl 83 in KO?

You can't be serious.
    Believe me some people actually do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeno View Post
    Looks like only sharers and their friends have problem with level cap.

IF ITS SOO EASY TO LEVEL +80 WTF YOU ARE ALL LOOKING FOR SHARER?

@Futility check this forum http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f33/

Though it might seem weird, EUKO should start selling chars at different levels in PUS. If you browse the Cwest market section you would see how many people want it. Why let gold farmers/no-lifers take away this money?
    They'll never do that, since it will most likely eliminate 99% of plat/exp premium sales which are much more profitable...

@Futility
    Are you guys going to introduce Cypher Rings for trading chars?

So people who enjoy XPing can XP and those who don't can buy chars straight away.
    buying chars in pus cmon dude thats horrible and defeats the purpose of the game. if you dont want to xp then go priv serv or buy in market but in pus thats just bad

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Yet my brainstem still does a better job of thinking then your premotor cortex does of initiating a plan to post that is doomed to fail. On top of that your cerebellum seems to be lacking function as well, usually it gets you back on track when you try to deviate from your initial course, but for you that deviation seems to be a continuum. As a future doctor, I declare you socially and medically retarded due to a problem lesion to the brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I diagnosed you by your posting symptoms, and came with a diagnosis that you do in did have a lesion in either your premotor cortex or your cerebellum, which temporary makes you literally retarded. Don't worry there is always mess to help out. But I suggest you look into that problem sooner then later for your own good... get checked, before you get wrecked.

Med school is shit tiered? Sure.

“As a future doctor”. No one gives a shit.

Thinking with your brainstem? Hilarious. You don’t know wtf you’re talking about.
    Brainstem isn’t used in thinking.

I wouldn’t care about this until jargon like premotor cortex, cerebellum, “As a future doctor, I declare you…” Uh…

Do you even know what the premotor cortex does or where it is? Has absolutely nothing to do with planning or critical thinking. Try dorsolateral prefrontal cortex.

Cerebellum: “it gets you back on track when you try to deviate from your initial course”.
    “…a lesion in either your premotor cortex or your cerebellum, which temporary makes you literally retarded.”
    You have no idea what it does, huh. Cerebellum fine tunes movements. Not involved in thinking.

Total fail. Brainstem, premotor cortex, cerebellum: each anatomic site you gave as examples are unrelated to thinking. 0 out of 3.

Dx: you have a left superior temporal and angular gyri lesion.
    You have no comprehension but yet you keep spouting nonsense.

It’s obvious you’ve never taken neuroanatomy and neurophysiology. Don’t try to be showing off on material you’ve never learned. Makes me wonder if you’re even an M1 or just a reapplicant.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    They'll never do that, since it will most likely eliminate 99% of plat/exp premium sales which are much more profitable...
    I am not saying sell lvl 83 for 800KC. They can always price accordingly.

Right now lvl 83 chars sell for $500+. That is like almost 15-20 EXP premiums. People who wanna slog can always buy XP premium and do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Are you jealous of Turks ?
    When they fvck your arsewith $10 worth items, you cry with $1000 worth items.
    And, you know, you bought those items/GBs from Turkish people with real money.
    Also, if there's no Turkish player, that game will be like JPKO, you will PK with NPCs.
    Good evening bro. Get some brain, it's free.

Jealous of turks? Why would ANYONE be jealous at them? Hell even half of them leave their own freaking country cuz they don't like it there so why should we be jealous. Europe is swarming with turks.
    And why do u think jpko is dead? Do u play there yes or no?

U think ppl know nothing of turks but ur wrong, ive been to turkey too and I see / live with them daily in my own country aswell. So yes I do kno stuff about em.

Its the turks that ruined this game in the first place. And why do u think turks keep this game alive? Cwest didn't have many turks and it was populated, sure it died out a little bit since k2 prefers to fk ppl over but it was still populated enough to keep it going. So please take youre bullcrap back to the turkish forums where u can talk with ppl that are as ignorant as yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    buying chars in pus cmon dude thats horrible and defeats the purpose of the game. if you dont want to xp then go priv serv or buy in market but in pus thats just bad
    So the purpose of the game is to grind like a no-lifer? I have played KO long enough to know that it doesn't have any story line or quests to lvl up beyond lvl 59.

And if private servers can do it why not EUKO. Private servers are doing it because there is an ask for it. People just wanna PK and go home and not grind like an idiot. But thats just me.

I hear JPKO or KOKO has PK grade weapons in PUS as well.

Edit: This should also tilt the balance in favor of legit people and put an end to XP hax and dupe hacks.

I am not saying sell lvl 83 for 800KC. They can always price accordingly.

Right now lvl 83 chars sell for $500+. That is like almost 15-20 EXP premiums. People who wanna slog can always buy XP premium and do so.
    They should also sell 1 mill NP in PUS, such that those with little time to pk can just buy their symbols instead. Then they should sell +10 items so that those with little time to farm can get their items more easily.

Then they can finally add game experience extract to PUS, such that those who have no to time to play the game can just drink it out of a bottle instead.

Quote Originally Posted by halcyon View Post
    It’s obvious you’ve never taken neuroanatomy and neurophysiology. Don’t try to be showing off on material you’ve never learned. Makes me wonder if you’re even an M1 or just a reapplicant.
    Thank you my dear friend. You just made my day! ROFL!

I knw how undeez gonna get to 83 lol its easy just use kxp or bug abuse simple as that, and after u fail to it just quit the game and sell-out and move on to private servers

Quote Originally Posted by Jeno View Post
    Looks like only sharers and their friends have problem with level cap.

IF ITS SOO EASY TO LEVEL +80 WTF YOU ARE ALL LOOKING FOR SHARER?

@Futility check this forum http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f33/
    to answer to ur quote about me: i said i MIGHT...... CONSIDER a sharer, why... cuz i have a job, i have college, i have friends, i have a girlfriend....

anyways this is hypothetical , i cant consider anymore?

i dont like the way some people talk in this forum so im thinking, hell kill'm all, does that make me a murderer? ^^

to jckspa.. w/e u say it started with jealousness of turks, yet again i wasnt even involved in that post, yet u start flaming me.... i dont know but that doesnt make sence to me, the only thing i said was that i hate hackers and that i kill em , with or without gear

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    I knw how undeez gonna get to 83 lol its easy just use kxp or bug abuse simple as that, and after u fail to it just quit the game and sell-out and move on to private servers
    what the fuck are you talking about, i swear every post you make is a bunch of made up shit about everyone that's better than you.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1