Page 88 of 177 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Belgske Why fix something that isn't bugged? KOKO has less bugs, so why can't euko either? And ...
Page: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Why fix something that isn't bugged? KOKO has less bugs, so why can't euko either? And euko allready is ahead of usko in expansions, and I think we all know what will happen when a new patch gets implemented in usko, it means everything will be fked up for months.

And tuga, its not like u have to try hard to do better then k2s customer support and banning actions.
    This is true. If KOKO has been developed to keep Korean bug-abusers at bay, then it'd take a un-usually gifted non-Korean to do a decent job.

Oh, man; tHeUnBeAtAbLe is a RL troll too, check the photo. He's one of those doorway lurkers; the weird sober guy you gotta brush off a conversation with as you shuffle past to get in between rooms.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Futility, stop feeding the troll, you're letting your image down.

To nik,

You look well handsome

Trololololol

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    This is true. If KOKO has been developed to keep Korean bug-abusers at bay, then it'd take a un-usually gifted non-Korean to do a decent job.

Oh, man; tHeUnBeAtAbLe is a RL troll too, check the photo. He's one of those doorway lurkers; the weird sober guy you gotta brush off a conversation with as you shuffle past to get in between rooms.
    Yes yes... what can I say, it's like a bouncer position.

Man... these forums... *crickets* ... come on people, entertain.

@EG4L lol jason... I am famous on the internwebz... if I'm not trolling someone directly... then I troll them indirectly with that image.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Yes yes... what can I say, it's like a bouncer position.

Man... these forums... *crickets* ... come on people, entertain.

@EG4L lol jason... I am famous on the internwebz... if I'm not trolling someone directly... then I troll them indirectly with that image.
    Whenever I post now , I get an infraction , so no point trying to keep this forum alive

Ew, a lvl 70 cap for three months? That would never work on this version. Level 70 isn't anything to be proud of anymore, it's like getting 55 in KE and not only that the game doesn't open until after 70. No ED, not being able to do much in Bifrost, warders 2 hitting you ( As I heard they hit 2k now? ) and Felankor being extremely hard to do, meaning clans are going to have a very hard time doing their royal grade. The expansions after KE were designed for level 70+, it's why all this new shit was introduced.

If you are set on a lvl 70 cap, make it much harder to get lvl 70, like, much harder. Cut the exp in half by 50% at 61, then another 50% at 65 or something. Because like this, with exp premium, even for a casual player you'll be 70 100% in 3 weeks max. Then you got 3000-5000 players copting it out for a few Eslant bosses, and old uniques will be very rare as no one will really be exping as they're already 70.

If you are worried about people getting too far ahead, bring in the server with DCZ, as much as I dislike it, if people aren't prepared to go up against 80-83's when they're 70 because they know they're a slow exper, then they can go DCZ.

Even a level 75 level cap would be better.

I'm so-so on the idea, I like pk'ing on even 70's and would be nice not to have to hardcore it so much, but then all I imagine is how boring it would be to log in everyday, pk against the same people, in mostly the same gear, camping eslant for 1 boss, for a 50 man clan, on the chance of a drop. The only farming people doing is BDW and a choas every now and then, and maybe Wrath's in Bifrost ( that is; if it is up )

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Ew, a lvl 70 cap for three months? That would never work on this version.
    Where are you getting this information from?

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Whenever I post now , I get an infraction , so no point trying to keep this forum alive

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Lets get another infraction.
    Hi radical islamic bosnian dumbass.
    Still too afraid to go CZ incase you meet undez , the clan that rejected you 3 times already?
    Gogo support RLB some more , coward.

Coolboy received two day ban for staff/member insults, contiouslly flaming after being made aware to stop.

Any other flames in this topic need to stop. This is a EUKO Q&A thread, nothing more.
    When you are warned, you continue to break the rules, you have no reason to be upset about receiving an infraction!

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive. Why can't I enjoy myself while I'm here, though? Monumentally unfair.
    Futility, a trolls worst nightmare

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Coolboy received two day ban for staff/member insults, contiouslly flaming after being made aware to stop.

Any other flames in this topic need to stop. This is a EUKO Q&A thread, nothing more.
    When you are warned, you continue to break the rules, you have no reason to be upset about receiving an infraction!

Thanks.
    well coolboy does deserve a bann but im sure hes not the only one that does deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    well coolboy does deserve a bann but im sure hes not the only one that does deserve it
    Other users have been given infraction as nessasary. I made it clear to cool to stop and he was persistent.

If any more issues come up it will be taken care of accordingly, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Lets get another infraction.
    Hi radical islamic bosnian dumbass.
    Still too afraid to go CZ incase you meet undez , the clan that rejected you 3 times already?
    Gogo support RLB some more , coward.
    First of all,ur ignorant jew.Second,Im not even muslim lmao.Go to ur big nosed papa and let him give u some spanky spanky.

ou,edit : on that rlb thingy,I prefer old KO,70 capped,not the jpko 83 shit.If u want a vs,make a RLB char and come at me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    First of all,ur ignorant jew.Second,Im not even muslim lmao.Go to ur big nosed papa and let him give u some spanky spanky.

ou,edit : on that rlb thingy,I prefer old KO,70 capped,not the jpko 83 shit.If u want a vs,make a RLB char and come at me bro.
    and thats gonna be another ban he just got banned for saying racist stuff and flaming then you say racist stuff lol

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Sitting on the side lines is actually not a bad perspective after all . I want Aviv back . Don't worry Aviv, if you are reading this,.. I'm gone for the next 2 days in a few hours on a trip, so it's like I'm getting a 2 day ban as well... we'll continue discussing on monday .

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1