Page 95 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor i like how no one else in that room gives a damn lol 1) Nobody gives ...
Page: 95

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i like how no one else in that room gives a damn lol
    1) Nobody gives a crap that the guy in the video just got fuked up.
    2) People care and reply to tHeUnBeAbLe's actions.
    3) Thus the actions of the tHeUnBeAtAbLe on these forums and the person in the video have a different audiences, and are clearly different people.

Ps. I only quoted you cause it gave me the thought of proving Futility's humor to be a bad one. Done and successful. Keep coming at me... I like the effort that's being made here, u post a picture, and I post a response... how about you put some effort into your words, or did you already realize there is no use for words when you can't win. Its ok, I guess we can start posting pictures now... when I get home and off my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Repeat: At me, not with me. At me, not with me. At me, not with me. Make a mantra of it. Might make a human being out of you a few years down the line. Not now, but some day maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by blocnote View Post
    can you give me information about nttgame company ? I cant find any where
    That is irrelevant to whether or not they have a license. Licensed game is licensed game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    That is irrelevant to whether or not they have a license. Licensed game is licensed game.
    Our registered address is on our website, we don't have a company website (yet, no real need), and giving your phone number to random strangers is how bad things happen.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Our registered address is on our website, we don't have a company website (yet, no real need), and giving your phone number to random strangers is how bad things happen.
    Dont you want me too call you sometimes?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I'm not going through 96 pages just to find one simple answer... So I'll ask it.

When the game has officially been launched, will there be a new client or the old client with new patches being downloaded once started? Old client being the beta client ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I'm not going through 96 pages just to find one simple answer... So I'll ask it.

When the game has officially been launched, will there be a new client or the old client with new patches being downloaded once started? Old client being the beta client ofcourse.
    Same client IMO,just with patches.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post

old client need too download a patch.

blocnote

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    We Know eagames or gamersFirst or Blizard Entertainment but what Nttgame?

You havent got a web page , communication address or Tel. number or customer service, or public relations ... you only have ko-panel and forums like pvp servers.

How you are a European server or Company or vs vs vs

Your server in Turkey But turkish Ip blocked really... You know its big lie Turkish people can join to game.

I think ist Turkish Ko. And you Know lots of European people dont like Turks and You Said İp has been blocked...

we will learning true when we see your acs .

You havent got a web page , communication address or Tel. number or customer service, or public relations ... you only have ko-panel and forums like pvp servers.

Your server in Turkey But turkish Ip blocked really... You know its big lie Turkish people can join to game.

I think ist Turkish Ko. And you Know lots of European people dont like Turks and You Said İp has been blocked...

Keep giving turks that good reputation bro, doing good at it so far.

Some of the stuff you write is simply nonsense. If you are hellbent on making a company look suspicious, then you can do that with any company. Though, the more well known a company is, the less people are going to listen to you.

Little archer Senior Member

whats your purpose in trying to persuade people from playing euko?

helpful? or maybe afraid of feeling lonely in usko?

really doubt ur being just helpful atm.

Haha, they're using two's idea.

'TOP NP HOLDER GETS IPOD'

exactly what he did for nodramako beta. coincedence much?

Well if Futility is twostars he's fucking dedicated, as he's been online all from 1am-11am his time ( Australia ) every day.

But really, they offered iPads earlier for referrals. It's a popular idea to give shit away to promote server.

Backing up an argument using intelligence on a forum is pointless because its. a. forum.
    Backing up an argument by saying "lets 1v1" is pointless because it proves nothing, just that you can beat someone on a game?

So it seems that the only thing backing up your argument will do is just feed the trolls? Anger and Defensiveness (if that's a word?) are trolls' favorite food!

On topic: Please don't expect so much out of this. Remember it still has "KO" in it's name regardless. There will always be some problem, no game is perfect in any way. Learn to compromise people. If you cannot you will never find a game for more than a month >.>

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1