Page 109 of 177 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who is really surprised by the amount of turkish players? Can't you guys block normal/shout chat? I guess y' all ...
Page: 109

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Who is really surprised by the amount of turkish players?

Can't you guys block normal/shout chat? I guess y' all be joining english clans/alliances. So party/clan/ally chat will be the most used ones and when you are in moradon there's only one language, noahs. They all understand items' names and coin amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Who is really surprised by the amount of turkish players?

Can't you guys block normal/shout chat? I guess y' all be joining english clans/alliances. So party/clan/ally chat will be the most used ones and when you are in moradon there's only one language, noahs. They all understand items' names and coin amounts.
    +111111

and more players = More pk, more farm and more of everything, which makes the game more fun. So stop complaining.

TNM

I'm getting tired of all the whining about turkish players. Over the years you should've realized that they have become a part of the game.
    So you either /play with them / go to KOKO / some other game / go to a strict private server where turkish chat = ban, if you really don't want to see any that is.

guys , who the fk cares if turks, just more activity, all u really should care about is friends/clannies, rest if just competition..

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

It's going to be fun to see a shitload of people from Carnac-West realise that all they really did was join a new server that IS going to be filled with turks, which is going to mean a ton of illegal shit will pop out of nowhere eventually.

Don't get me wrong, I've known a great bunch of turks, but the turks in general... God...

I belive that the players from CW still want the game to be alittle bit more slow-paced, meaning not having to have +9s within a few months just to be able to beat shit. I've checked the game out, just seeing how many turks are on the server has already discouraged me from ever bothering with KO, from now on I'll just logg and play around, nothing more.

In the end, a lot of people are going to go back to USKO, and especially to CW since it will always remain the only server amongst all the KO servers that isn't so overpowered in terms of items.

PS. Pedal-wh0res much?

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    filled with turks, which is going to mean a ton of illegal shit will pop out of nowhere eventually.
    Sure thing, chief. Them Turks have magickal powers dontchaknow.

It's going to be fun to see a shitload of people from Carnac-West realise that all they really did was join a new server that IS going to be filled with turks, which is going to mean a ton of illegal shit will pop out of nowhere eventually.

Don't get me wrong, I've known a great bunch of turks, but the turks in general... God...

I belive that the players from CW still want the game to be alittle bit more slow-paced, meaning not having to have +9s within a few months just to be able to beat shit. I've checked the game out, just seeing how many turks are on the server has already discouraged me from ever bothering with KO, from now on I'll just logg and play around, nothing more.

In the end, a lot of people are going to go back to USKO, and especially to CW since it will always remain the only server amongst all the KO servers that isn't so overpowered in terms of items.

PS. Pedal-wh0res much?
    Frankly,I'm already getting the impression that there won't be any difference between the 2 KO's unless they handle cheating and customers better.

But in a couple of months every day a new bypass will be released,we'll see how they handle them "magickal powers".

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

We all get it. Turks that play KO are overzealous/fanatic up to a worrying degree. They may be trying to relive the golden era of the ottoman empire, who the fuck knows?
    Tbh, it all depends on how ntt will react. Will they pull another "Kronos"?

PS. Pedal-wh0res much?
    Stop QQ'ing 12 - 4 enough said.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Sure thing, chief. Them Turks have magickal powers dontchaknow.
    Oh hell yeah, 2nd in command! They managed to fuck every server on USKO up, with the exception with CW which has been getting more turk-interfearence latly = gold farmers everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    Frankly,I'm already getting the impression that there won't be any difference between the 2 KO's unless they handle cheating and customers better.

But in a couple of months every day a new bypass will be released,we'll see how they handle them "magickal powers".
    +1 to the wise man.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Stop QQ'ing 12 - 4 enough said.
    You know I'd rape you now :P I've got a laptop which can run the game at 60 FPS, which is double of what I used to use to rape the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    We will play at least 1-2 years without hacks, it's enough I think, because you can't play on USKO without hackers at all.
    That I doubt aswell. Hackers can easally modify their hacks to do what they want, its all a matter of bypassing any kind of protection the game has and, to every .exe update, change the pointers of the hack to the new pointers, and it's done.

Right now I can't say how its going to end up, but I don't doubt that the servers will be fucked in some way.

GL to those that decide to stay on EUKO & PK against a bunch of hackers (Pedals everywhere -.-") and to the people that will come back to CW... GL to you aswell.

Little archer Senior Member

PS. Pedal-wh0res much?
    How can i take you seriously ted?

really, how?
    Oh hell yeah, 2nd in command! They managed to fuck every server on USKO up, with the exception with CW which has been getting more turk-interfearence latly = gold farmers everywhere.
    >no turks in cwest
    >illegal items still popped up

wat do?

Just stop ted

Gold farmers in every MMO under the sun. Blizzard going direct real money transactions for Diablo 3, Jesus.

There are things we plan on doing and there are things we plan on not doing. We can be vigilant; we can build good lines of communication to players and community members who can point to cheating and hacks in their early stages; we can try to devise means of catching duping; we can try to work closely together with Hackshield and KO developers. We will not try to keep people out of a game simply on the basis of their ethnicity. Sorries.

better have a shit ton of gms on the first few weeks, if so, server gonna rise up real good with good reviews/recommendations from plp, First impressions is the last one too

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Gold farmers in every MMO under the sun. Blizzard going direct real money transactions for Diablo 3, Jesus.

There are things we plan on doing and there are things we plan on not doing. We can be vigilant; we can build good lines of communication to players and community members who can point to cheating and hacks in their early stages; we can try to devise means of catching duping; we can try to work closely together with Hackshield and KO developers. We will not try to keep people out of a game simply on the basis of their ethnicity. Sorries.
    as long as cheaters / bug abusers get banned and illegal items get wiped it will be fine

Yea I got a new laptop that can do 100 FPS and I had 30 fps also and I still raped u so I double rape you now!

Edit - To Vicky (the nablet sin)

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM