Page 110 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Futility Sure thing, chief. Them Turks have magickal powers dontchaknow. just a piece of advice; if u ...
Page: 110

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Sure thing, chief. Them Turks have magickal powers dontchaknow.
    just a piece of advice; if u dont take Turks seriously as in hacking issue you may as well say bb to most of the English players who are alredy fed up with all the hacks goin on.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    just a piece of advice; if u dont take Turks seriously as in hacking issue you may as well say bb to most of the English players who are alredy fed up with all the hacks goin on.
    And what part of what I said implies that? We don't underestimate any hacking threat.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    And what part of what I said implies that? We don't underestimate any hacking threat.
    Alex knows that turks are the main hacking threat.

and he seems to proud about it... for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Alex knows that turks are the main hacking threat.

and he seems to proud about it... for some reason.
    why would i be proud of it when i was fed up with them then moved to cwest? Im just giving him a heads up before the official launch. Just wondering if tht kid called Leqo gonna go euko or not. He fcked up Kronos in 1 month with all the bugs/glitches he found in KO. But hey this is a "new" game with new ppl moderating so fingers crossed.

block the anvil notice agian <_<

Futility could you do smt agian with anvil notices?

yes pls its sucks

Banned Senior Member

Regiss , you know you can untick all chat and it disappears , right?

Quote Originally Posted by TNM View Post
    I'm getting tired of all the whining about turkish players. Over the years you should've realized that they have become a part of the game.
    So you either /play with them / go to KOKO / some other game / go to a strict private server where turkish chat = ban, if you really don't want to see any that is.
    When will we see an end to pointless comments like this? Were you at the first beta? The level of Turks there was a acceptable; yet cz was full of people pking. That is how good this game can be, not filled with ignorants spamming their gibberish all over the chat channels. If you don't find them troublesome, then good for you, but don't expect others to hold such a weird point of view.
    Last edited by Spitfire; 11-05-2011 at 07:31 AM.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Who is really surprised by the amount of turkish players?

Can't you guys block normal/shout chat? I guess y' all be joining english clans/alliances. So party/clan/ally chat will be the most used ones and when you are in moradon there's only one language, noahs. They all understand items' names and coin amounts.

That is not the point. Its same like saying " Yeah they are koxping but you dont have to join thier party".

Common sense : If you play game witch is based on english speaking language, then atleast speak it in normal/shout chat.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    That is not the point. Its same like saying " Yeah they are koxping but you dont have to join thier party".

Common sense : If you play game witch is based on english speaking language, then atleast speak it in normal/shout chat.
    It's actually not the same , there is a big difference between doing something illegal ( koxp ) and something legal ( speaking turkish in chat ).
    I don't support all the whining about turks at all , they bring life to CZ and don't quit after they die once like most english players.
    And to be honest , maybe it's just me but I haven't gotten more than 3 pm's saying sa and I haven't noticed the turks trying to dominate the chat with their language.

Little archer Senior Member

once again turks are fine as long as their common illegal behaviors are properly dealt with!

i would just stay in olympia if i would like to play in turk server.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I don't support all the whining about turks at all , they bring life to CZ and don't quit after they die once like most english players.

All those theories that ko cant live without turks makes me laugh. it was doing great before turkish hordes arrived . cwest was a fail cuz of poor advertisement, thats all. They opened it when most english players already quited ko (they got tired of turks or w/e reason). And they didnt bother at all to try pull those players back to ko

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1