Page 112 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anything new with the full list of contest winners?...
Page: 112

Anything new with the full list of contest winners?

im disapointed in the beta pk 80s server...

why on earth didnt you cap +8s?

there is massive differance to pk with 8s to thos you are retarded enough to spend 8hrs making multipule accounts and chars so they can pk with 10s

it dont find it enjoyable, and though lack of organisation and forethought, put me off and im sure others... maybe better the devil you know!! K2 are crap, but do i really want to live though another hoster making all the same misstakes, cos unfortunatly common sence is harder to come by, than a degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    You didn't look hard enough. Also, capital? No.

Who said we wouldn't?

We have a slightly newer build. I'm sure K2 will have the same fixes soon or eventually.

What happens to any commercial project that isn't profitable? This is not a serious question. And yes, we plan on launching more games in the future.
    ok, so i found this: Business Profiles: GAME CAFE SERVICES, INC. (California)
    but we can also see on this site: "[...] No representation is made that this information is accurate or current. This information is no substitute for official documentation of the relevant public authority. "
    so can u provide any other links? in english since ur company is from usa.

well, i actually enjoy that pk v. much. I dont care bout those +9 because its still easy to rape those "gg" wearing them A vast majority of people that wear this +9 stuff are noobie turks and thats the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu_ View Post
    ok, so i found this: Business Profiles: GAME CAFE SERVICES, INC. (California)
    but we can also see on this site: "[...] No representation is made that this information is accurate or current. This information is no substitute for official documentation of the relevant public authority. "
    so can u provide any other links? in english since ur company is from usa.
    I'm not sure what I could (or would want to) provide to dispel your doubts. You could always call the chamber of commerce.

I think the fact that you don't see K2 or MGame going: THIS IS A SCAM DON'T SIGN UP THEY DON'T HAVE THE LICENSE is enough of an indication, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post

there is massive differance to pk with 8s to thos you are retarded enough to spend 8hrs making multipule accounts and chars so they can pk with 10s

it dont find it enjoyable, and though lack of organisation and forethought, put me off and im sure others... maybe better the devil you know!! K2 are crap, but do i really want to live though another hoster making all the same misstakes, cos unfortunatly common sence is harder to come by, than a degree.
    A significant number of people clearly disagree. Shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    I'm not sure what I could (or would want to) provide to dispel your doubts. You could always call the chamber of commerce.

I think the fact that you don't see K2 or MGame going: THIS IS A SCAM DON'T SIGN UP THEY DON'T HAVE THE LICENSE is enough of an indication, to be honest.
    ok so why u just cant make something like this: GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online ? just "about us" section.
    I dont know about usa laws but in Poland every single company provides some basic information about itself, just try to understand im not trying to make u look bad. All i want to do is to get as much information as possible before i spend real money which isnt so easy to get for me^^
    I realy wish u all best because i like ur project
    bonne chance!

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post

No one has +10s,probably 1 or 2 items if they're too lucky,most of them have +9s.

Making +9 set won't take longer than 1 hour,i made a Krowaz set +9,IB +9,and another Krowaz Pads +12 (unintentionally),meaning i reversed it to +5,and then it succeeded to +8,i decided to keep it in my inn,then i decided to burn it,but it went to +12,all that i did in 1 hour 33 minutes.

i have a question :

i understand that you do not want to ban an entire nation from the game, but in godsname why is the WHOLE turk nation suddenly in euko? i dont mind a few turkish clans, i do mind 14 yr old turkish no lifers pressing some nova buttons and screeming turkish accusations when u "ks" them
    i never get ANY pms with hi, always sa.... like i said dont ban em all, but restrict em....

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    i have a question :

i understand that you do not want to ban an entire nation from the game, but in godsname why is the WHOLE turk nation suddenly in euko? i dont mind a few turkish clans, i do mind 14 yr old turkish no lifers pressing some nova buttons and screeming turkish accusations when u "ks" them
    i never get ANY pms with hi, always sa.... like i said dont ban em all, but restrict em....
    A reply that would solve ur problems is "no"

Thats pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    No one has +10s,probably 1 or 2 items if they're too lucky,most of them have +9s.

Making +9 set won't take longer than 1 hour,i made a Krowaz set +9,IB +9,and another Krowaz Pads +12 (unintentionally),meaning i reversed it to +5,and then it succeeded to +8,i decided to keep it in my inn,then i decided to burn it,but it went to +12,all that i did in 1 hour 33 minutes.
    Out of full +8 inventory, I 2 pieces made it to +9. Not so hard to get +9, in other words. That said, I completely agree that the anvil should have been disabled.

Some relevant boasting: MS +9 on first attempt

Last edited by Spitfire; 11-05-2011 at 11:28 AM.

So i just got delvled,meaning my only option is to quit the beta or start a new account ?

The side slots are already full...

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    Hi i have question. I have cypher ring in USKO [ a character sealed into a ring "item" ]
    Do i get to unseal my character in EUKO or i have to unseal it in USKO then move it to EUKO? thanks.
    Im still waiting for a serious answer, I mean when the servers are officially released.

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    Im still waiting for a serious answer, I mean when the servers are officially released.
    Not sure if trolling...

You do realize that EUKO is a seperate game that is hosted by a different company ?
    That's like asking if you can use your USKO cypher ring in KOKO or JPKO.

In short : You are a troll.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM