Page 114 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jckpsa In KO, you retarded noobs can't win against Turks, so you don't want them. STFU you ...
Page: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    In KO, you retarded noobs can't win against Turks, so you don't want them.
    STFU you retarded */* /* /*/*/.
    When people get fvcked up, they start swearing like you noobs.
    Continue swearing at Allah & religions, one day you will see the light that will fuck you.
    Now, just 'sie.'

LoL @Razor spam in that screen.

hes mad.

Continue swearing at Allah & religions, one day you will see the light that will fuck you.
    Now, just 'sie.'
    Just be the bigger man and shut up.. stop getting trolled!!

fenrirstop

So items getting bind? If thats so i rather stay on usko with those hackers

fenrirstop

@vice The population of ko : almost all turkish. U need to deal with it or u need to go to euko

Quote Originally Posted by fenrirstop View Post
    @vice The population of ko : almost all turkish. U need to deal with it or u need to go to euko
    I need to deal with it or I need togo to euko? wut?

I don't mind turks, especially if they can show me the respect to atleast speak so that one can understand them, but if one cant even be respectful enough to do that, fuck you I'll not show any respect for you.

It's funny how some people assume that I was one of those who was writing in that chat, funny.

Little archer Senior Member

Futility will you stop these fucking retarded people ?
    Turks too, of course.

hey i was never offensive, i just told them to go to usko!

even though there were other english guys who were wayyy more annoying and/or "racist", for some reason that kid focused on me.

making turks mad... never gets old

i got some screenshots of my own too

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

honestly, whats up with you guys? you're not the first turk ive seen that is CONVINCED that we dont want them because they are better than us.

trust me, thats not it.

i wont bother to list the reasons that we all already know, i gave up on that. i know turks will be in euko so whatever, no point arguing tbh.

still... some posts... just hilarious.

@Vice what's your problem ?
    Are you one of that /** /* /****es ?
    Even if they weren't talking about my country/nation, they're still annoying.
    I smell a hypocrite. Looking at u whine about "racism" towards youre "country" and then looking at ur signature, made me lol.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

stop hateo n turks =( they free nps cmon they just a bit more challenging tha riotes

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

True, razor told them to go to USKO. The Allah sucking dick comment must have caused tremendous amount of nerdrage. If you wanna hit a nerve, Allah and Kemal are the best choices. Not that I 'd advise anyone to disrespect other people's religious beliefs/ national heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    True, razor told them to go to USKO. The Allah sucking dick comment must have caused tremendous amount of nerdrage. If you wanna hit a nerve, Allah and Kemal are the best choices. Not that I 'd advise anyone to disrespect other people's religious beliefs/ national heroes.
    yeah two of teh flamers started to macro-spam that shit.

not that i support those actions but man, turks were RAGING!

@darktuga i lold

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Billthebutcher = theunbeatable?

afaik theunbeatable = theunbeatable.

Now, just 'sie.'
    And you wonder why people don't want you guys in EUKO? fucking hell.

You were one of the guys who would say "oh, not all turks are like that" or "only the turkish kids are like that" and you do exactly the thing a typical Turkish child would, it's pathetic to see, even a mild discussion on the forum can turn you into some brainless blabbering fool.

And like Kallop said, you're signature along with your critical defense and attack of anyone who says anything about Turkish people just make you more of an idiot.

Anyways, turks shouldn't be a problem with EUKO anyway. They're entitled to be there so stop whining about them. You're sure as hell entitled to whine about what certain turkish people do, if it's illegal that is. Look at the clan section, there are huge amounts of English people going to the official, it won't be like the beta, for some reason turks just love that sort of beta pk thing ( look at sexyko. ). Even if a large turkish community do come to euko on top of the large english community well then, that's good. Who doesn't want a populated server/cz?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1