Page 116 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor yes, yes you have said that before. apparently im not the only one who likes to ...
Page: 116

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    yes, yes you have said that before.

apparently im not the only one who likes to spam the same posts over and over.

heres one post from a fellow countrymen of yours:

sup

ps: hes from turkey in case you didnt get it right. i respect these kind of turks because they actually understand whats going on. why people dislike turks and why do they do it, and why they can be so annoying at times. props to him
    we all knw this but come on now u make it sound like as if its only Turks whos been ruining this game. They may have done a huge effect but calling them out only isnt fair. You have seen it urself (dont get me wrong im not racist) how cwest was. It prooly had the most scamming goin on in entire k2 servers by just israili and polish ppl. For some reason ppl forget these and remember wht Turks have done. Love it or hate it, they r always gonna be there.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    KO and WOW doesn't have that rule.
    So, Turkish can be spoken in all chat.
    Good night, I'm done here.
    EU WoW does state that on an Eng speaker server , English most be used in all public channels , this also is the case that FR servers speak French , D servers German , RU for Russian. It is in the TOS and it is their user rules on the forums.

English is the most used language in the Western world, and is usual for this to happen in international games.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Just sad that the image of turkish people gets f***ed up by these kids. It is always the same thing what you guys are discussing about. First of all it would not change anything when this game would be popular played in razors or another country than turkey. You would have more swedish people and english people who would cheat. Secondly guys who are swearing to religions or to ethic morals are the guys who should really quit this game. Razor is crying over years about turks and nothing changed yet and nothing will change they will stay every time at this game, you can't change anything about that razor, try another game, I am sure you will be happy then.
    I am not protecting turkish guys who are login with VPN or Proxy to EUKO, instead I am also against them, but turkish people who are living in Europe countries are allowed to play on it and it is not fair to call them out. But ok dude it's your niveau and you are living with that niveau, I do not want to live with that. And just swearing to religions because of a game is really pathetic and people like them shouldnt be taken seriously.

Little archer Senior Member

no ones crying, in fact im pretty much done with this argument. all i did was reply to an ignorant post made by alex.

why do i always get all the attention on me? as if i was the only guy "hating" on turks... its the screenshot jckpsa posted all over again.

keep it coming bro, i could always use some attention

Its normaly that chat ll get dominataded by any nation who has most players, many reatrded kids including. After playing beta i have a fealing that it can be Poland:/ just like burning legion in eu wow.
    Also about wow, theres no continental ip ban there. If u want u can play us from eu by just changing default ip in txt file^^

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    no ones crying, in fact im pretty much done with this argument. all i did was reply to an ignorant post made by alex.

why do i always get all the attention on me? as if i was the only guy "hating" on turks... its the screenshot jckpsa posted all over again.

keep it coming bro, i could always use some attention
    lolwut? its always you whos dissing Turks at every single chance u get. Just take a look @ ur own sig--it just sumps up wht Burak was tryina say

From what i've seen so far in beta, there will be just as many turks in euko as in usko. Decide on your own if you wanna play in turk infested server and all that comes with it(massive cheating, scamming, ksing, trade spamming, fucking your mom jokes, being kicked from pt as non tr speaking, ... this list can go on for days ).

Still its disappointing that after they have spoiled usko completely they will do same shit in euko.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    You have seen it urself (dont get me wrong im not racist) how cwest was. It prooly had the most scamming goin on in entire k2 servers by just israili and polish ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by buzer View Post
    From what i've seen so far in beta, there will be just as many turks in euko as in usko. Decide on your own if you wanna play in turk infested server and all that comes with it(massive cheating, scamming, ksing, trade spamming, fucking your mom jokes, being kicked from pt as non tr speaking, ... this list can go on for days ).

Still its disappointing that after they have spoiled usko completely they will do same shit in euko.

ya mad?

10chrs

i agree that theres gonna be fll turks and also alot of hackers, most of the people who play KO are turks

Quote Originally Posted by theoneeeee View Post
    i agree that theres gonna be fll turks and also alot of hackers, most of the people who play KO are turks
    YES! And my mom says there are a lot of black people in Africa.

exactly why this 50 post market access should be removed

btw i wonder how are we going to be able to buy premium. I mean how people that are going to start playing later, not on 11am are going to get into game and buy prem. I hope eu staff consider it and give 3 day free premium to all accounts, or at least they let non premium members login just like premium ones for the first days. We should also be able to buy premium from the website.

Quote Originally Posted by MrStoch View Post
    btw i wonder how are we going to be able to buy premium. I mean how people that are going to start playing later, not on 11am are going to get into game and buy prem. I hope eu staff consider it and give 3 day free premium to all accounts, or at least they let non premium members login just like premium ones for the first days. We should also be able to buy premium from the website.
    Was thinkin the same. Cuz server 1 will be full a few minutes after launch and people wont be able to log in and buy prem xD

Better be there at start I guess^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Was thinkin the same. Cuz server 1 will be full a few minutes after launch and people wont be able to log in and buy prem xD

Better be there at start I guess^^
    We don't even know HOW we can pay lol.
    Paypal is out.
    And direct banking is hardly supported in international transfers.

They're very vague on this

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Paypal is out.

Well, we do already know that paysafe cards are 100% sure, also credit cards and online banking is going to work. Futility said it so its likely to be trueIt should be enough for everyone to get that premium. I have like 10 paysafe card points near my home.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Paypal is out.

Where did u read PayPal is excluded?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1