Page 119 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Futility Originally Posted by Machiavelli BoE feature will probably be removed. I can already see the whine ...
Page: 119

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    BoE feature will probably be removed. I can already see the whine threads.
    I'll probably get back to you on this tomorrow, but I don't really see a few whine threads change our minds if we think this is the best thing for the community as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    English will be the official language in public chat. This applies to normal chat, shouts, war commands, and king notices; what people speak in their parties and clans is frankly none of our business and is much better policed by players themselves. This policy will be enforced with warnings, mutes, and eventually bans. We will not ban people for speaking poorly, or if a foreign word slips in, etc. To us it is important that if you choose this server, you make an effort to communicate with other players in English.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIw3xKNRICc]South Park - Race War - YouTube[/ame]

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    I do not wanted to continue in this topic but I have to talk about razors pros and cons. I have to say, yes you are right in the most points, if you talk about little turkish kids who just run to a Lan house and play ko. Alot of them are disrespectful, but you can not say that pros and cons for the whole turkish people who are playing this game. If you say this for a specific part of people who are playing this game I can confirm that. But it seems like that you are talking for the whole turkish people.

As the most of you know I am a turk also but I had never to defend myself like Jckpsa because I tried to be respectful to everybody and when you are respectful to everybody you will also receive respect from them never mind which culture country or religion you belong. If you believe you are a good turk with talking bad to people and defend your country in a rough way I have to say sry dude, you will not reach anything and nobody will understand you, because the discussion is going worse and worse. Show your believes in your religion or country with respect to other people. I read some comments of you and I have to say really sad really, do not forget that it is just a game and it is not worth to respresent your country in that bad way.

And belongs to a superior race, you are not transformers lol
    i know there are intelligent and actually cool turks (note: not jckpsa, he represents the other kind of turk), no ones denying that but man are they hard to find lol

i consider smart ones mainly those that actually admit that most of their nation is stereotyped in knight online for a reason, getting to the point to even feeling ashamed about them.

this subject is done for me now
    sometimes u gotta stand up for wht u believe and dont let the pricks like razor to humiliate other races.
    the ignorance in this one... is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    I do not wanted to continue in this topic but I have to talk about razors pros and cons. I have to say, yes you are right in the most points, if you talk about little turkish kids who just run to a Lan house and play ko. Alot of them are disrespectful, but you can not say that pros and cons for the whole turkish people who are playing this game. If you say this for a specific part of people who are playing this game I can confirm that. But it seems like that you are talking for the whole turkish people.

As the most of you know I am a turk also but I had never to defend myself like Jckpsa because I tried to be respectful to everybody and when you are respectful to everybody you will also receive respect from them never mind which culture country or religion you belong. If you believe you are a good turk with talking bad to people and defend your country in a rough way I have to say sry dude, you will not reach anything and nobody will understand you, because the discussion is going worse and worse. Show your believes in your religion or country with respect to other people. I read some comments of you and I have to say really sad really, do not forget that it is just a game and it is not worth to respresent your country in that bad way.

And belongs to a superior race, you are not transformers lol
    like ive said before to many turks ingame who have proved themselves to be good players and persons: you are beautiful

no really i admire your point of view and i couldnt agree more, yes there are alot of ignorant asshole turks, but that doesnt mean that a turk in definition is an asshole, i can cope with them perfectly as long as they dont flood every chat and swear for every lil thing u say

the battle against this is not over though!!! anekdote:
    today i asked a commander in war to PLEASE speak english in commander chat so we can all understand him, as a response he said fck your mother and spammed fck ynglish in chat and kept on blabbering turkish=> he got banned lol! so futility does care about this.....

anyways natural, its an honour man but uhhh i am a superior transformer tho

@Futility

1. how many subservers per world?

Europa1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5?

2. when will we be able to find out if paypal is available? at least 12 hrs before release?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    @Futility

1. how many subservers per world?

Europa1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5?
    He said 1 at start but 2nd and 3rd will be ready if its needed.

futility now that u can burn uniques, could u share some percentages than? cuz uniques are hard to collect ... burning em will be really painful

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    futility now that u can burn uniques, could u share some percentages than? cuz uniques are hard to collect ... burning em will be really painful
    wait what the fuck? isnt it failsafe to +3 anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wait what the fuck? isnt it failsafe to +3 anymore?
    uniques in general... not jewels :P

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    uniques in general... not jewels :P
    jewels actually uniques in general will b 100% still i think(not sure cuz u cant upgrade them)

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    any aussies can confirm if there is any lag?
    1-2 second delay with a 25mb connection and good ping to international servers.. The server is hosted in Europe (Turkey I believe) so there will be lag for oceania players unless the server is moved to USA.

i think that futu already gave up with this topick xD

Does anyone know what the official release date is? Is it today or tomorrow?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dotfifty View Post
    Does anyone know what the official release date is? Is it today or tomorrow?
    23hours and 30min from now.
    so tomorrow 11:00 .

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    23hours and 30min from now.
    so tomorrow 11:00 .
    Ah okay, great!
    I'm at CET too.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM