Page 1 of 177 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ladies, gents, I feel a little like I'm stepping into the lion's den here, but here goes. As you may ...
Page: 1

Default NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

Ladies, gents,

I feel a little like I'm stepping into the lion's den here, but here goes. As you may have surmised from our website (::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::), I am the new eNTiTy Game community liaison. Since there's been a lot of discussion about us, I thought I'd drop in and give you an opportunity to ask me some questions.

Yes, we're very real, and launching soon. No, we're not affiliated with K2 in any way. In fact, I imagine they're really quite unhappy about the whole state of affairs.

Ask away! Though I would ask you that you keep game-specific questions to a minimum: I'm not sure which version exactly we'll be running (other than that it is the latest MGame can provide us with), and while I could go and find out whether arrow shower has a cooldown and if the rental system is still there and if this or that scroll will be in the PUS, the people I'd have to bug have more important things to do like getting everything up and running and fixing the website/forums and getting the GMs trained etc etc etc etc. I hope you understand.

So. Let's do this thing!

so the beta start tommorow?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so the beta start tommorow?
    Knock on wood, yes. So far everything is on schedule.

"No, we're not affiliated with K2 in any way. In fact, I imagine they're really quite unhappy about the whole state of affairs."

Made me smile anything that makes k2 unhappy = win!
    i don't have a question for ya but im looking forward to tomorrow. Coming here answering our questions is already more than k2 would ever do keep up the good work.

What is the PUS going to look like? Is it going to have crap like monster summon staves? What kind of premium will be available upon launch?

Never seen any gm post here before :O

How did you find out about this forum?

You talking about training GMs, in KO theres alot of finger pointing and alot of unfair bans, how will you train your GMs to spot the abusers and the people who actually tell the truth??

I got banned by a gm in war for 3 party tool, after arguing with CS for days it got me nowhere, I then had to ask a GM to scan my account and so on, I soon had it unbanned, it only took a bit over a month tho, and by that time I gave up on the server.
    The fact that CS didnt rly bother even looking at it, just shows how useless they are, my concern is how will this KOs Custermor support be?

_panda_

holy crap, Futility has joined us on ko4life ... dats über guut ...

you are probaly gonna get your hands full when the non belivers get off from school and work

see u tomorrow at DA BETA

Also will there be Turkish GMs?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Also will there be Turkish GMs?
    Why would there be turkish GM's if turks are blocked? ...

Never seen any gm post here before :O

How did you find out about this forum?
    I am not a GM, technically, though I am a staff member. And I know one or two KO fan haunts

You talking about training GMs, in KO theres alot of finger pointing and alot of unfair bans, how will you train your GMs to spot the abusers and the people who actually tell the truth??

I got banned by a gm in war for 3 party tool, after arguing with CS for days it got me nowhere, I then had to ask a GM to scan my account and so on, I soon had it unbanned, it only took a bit over a month tho, and by that time I gave up on the server.
    The fact that CS didnt rly bother even looking at it, just shows how useless they are, my concern is how will this KOs Custermor support be?
    I think the main area where we can provide superior value is customer support. That is a big driver for us. Sufficient GMs, for one. So with us, CS would really bother looking at it. If they wouldn't we're doing something wrong.

Catching hackers and cheaters is a difficult business. I think we're all aware by now of the fact that the KO software, almost a decade old, is leakier than a sieve, where ten new holes are opened up every time you try to plug an old one. We cannot do much about this other than to urge MGame to fix them, as well as work with third-party anti-cheating software providers. But, we think cheating can be diminished a great deal by having sufficient in-game support and GMs. Several ideas are floating about, such as having a network of qualified players who could report potential hackers on the spot so that a GM could (and would) go check it out. Clearly KO needs more in-game monitoring, but the exact manner in which this will be done is not yet completely decided upon.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Why would there be turkish GM's if turks are blocked? ...
    Dosnt hurt to ask does it?

Banned Senior Member

Dosnt hurt to ask does it?
    People like you are the reason K2 gave up...

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    What is the PUS going to look like? Is it going to have crap like monster summon staves? What kind of premium will be available upon launch?
    You're going to have to wait and see, I'm afraid

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    People like you are the reason K2 gave up...
    People like you are the reason I gave up...

Will there be 1 server, or will you make several servers? (like Ares / Diez / Bera etc)

Page 1 of 177 123451151101 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM