Page 111 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by buzer i would just stay in olympia if i would like to play in turk server. All ...
Page: 111

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by buzer View Post
    i would just stay in olympia if i would like to play in turk server.

All those theories that ko cant live without turks makes me laugh. it was doing great before turkish hordes arrived . cwest was a fail cuz of poor advertisement, thats all. They opened it when most english players already quited ko (they got tired of turks or w/e reason). And they didnt bother at all to try pull those players back to ko
    Most people are going to EUKO to have a fresh start with a new company , not because it's turk-free ; I truly think most people didn't expect turks not to be there , proxy is too easy to use.

so many ppl worried about the turks aslong its good gms and active there will not be any problems..

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    and don't quit after they die once like most english players.
    What a total rubbish,when you stand a chance of winning you stay,when you are just being demolished over and over you quit,everyone does that.

Most people are going to EUKO to have a fresh start with a new company , not because it's turk-free ; I truly think most people didn't expect turks not to be there , proxy is too easy to use.
    Personally i went there in hopes to see less(much less) turks,turned out it wasn't true,so I'ma give it a couple of months to see if it's worth staying in there(cheating-wise/customer support-wise),I'm not gonna go into this whole Turk drama again,it's obvious they're here to stay(in EUKO that is),but if everything else is going to be handled well enough,I'll give KO another chance

Banned Senior Member

It's actually not the same , there is a big difference between doing something illegal ( koxp ) and something legal ( speaking turkish in chat ).
    I don't support all the whining about turks at all , they bring life to CZ and don't quit after they die once like most english players.
    And to be honest , maybe it's just me but I haven't gotten more than 3 pm's saying sa and I haven't noticed the turks trying to dominate the chat with their language.
    +123456789

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    What a total rubbish,when you stand a chance of winning you stay,when you are just being demolished over and over you quit,everyone does that.
    you haven't played against turks then

they really dont quit.

OTOMAN NEVER QUIT!!111

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Yes Razor, illegal items did appear on CW aswell, but do you see a ton of +10s? There's a reason for that.

In the end, people always seem to forget that K2 HAS tried to get ridd of hackers, but in the end, they only HOST the game, so everything they do has to be done by tools supplied by MGame. Who is nttgame getting a license from to host KO? Yes, exactly, MGame. Sometimes, don't shoot the messenger, shoot the damn sender.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Yes Razor, illegal items did appear on CW aswell, but do you see a ton of +10s? There's a reason for that.

In the end, people always seem to forget that K2 HAS tried to get ridd of hackers, but in the end, they only HOST the game, so everything they do has to be done by tools supplied by MGame. Who is nttgame getting a license from to host KO? Yes, exactly, MGame. Sometimes, don't shoot the messenger, shoot the damn sender.
    let us have hope ted.

futility is very open to the community, i doubt he'd ignore us if we claimed that theres a guy blatantly showing off his brand new chaos wirinom+9 5 weeks into the server

plus we have gms from the phillipines!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

they really dont quit.

OTOMAN NEVER QUIT!!111
    I've met some crazy ones who just won't give up until they run out of np,like those naked characters who keep coming at you despite being 1hko'd everytime.

Could be just someone quitting ko.

TNM

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    When will we see an end to pointless comments like this? Were you at the first beta? The level of Turks there was a acceptable; yet cz was full of people pking. That is how good this game can be, not filled with ignorants spamming their gibberish all over the chat channels. If you don't find them troublesome, then good for you, but don't expect others to hold such a weird point of view.
    No I wasn't around at the first beta, but I do remember a time where i thought that everyone in the game was nice/spoke english and where I did not notice the turkish chat just yet.
    It is obvious the game has changed and so has the community. Those old times, where everything was all ~rainbows and butterflies~, cannot be created again because everyone has a different mindset than before.
    Most people are used to the bigger stuff now and do not need to explore the game anymore. In the past an english speaking community may have been sufficient for an active PK zone, but i just have to recall all the posts about c-west being dead made in the last 1~2 years(?).

Either way this server will still have a fairly big share of english speakers compared to the USKO servers, so you should be able to have a good time.

Pointless comment?
    There is no way to actually block the turkish speaking people (especially with the popularity of KO among turks) so yes you DO have to learn to deal with them or just hf being annoyed all day long; if you think it can change to how it was waaay before.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    That is not the point. Its same like saying " Yeah they are koxping but you dont have to join thier party".

Common sense : If you play game witch is based on english speaking language, then atleast speak it in normal/shout chat.
    A bad analogy.

Common sense, in KO? Really?
    Turks happen to love this game. You might not like it, it's sth you have to deal with. Banning people for not speaking english is never going to happen. It will just make them madder than Bill O'Reilly.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

they really dont quit.

OTOMAN NEVER QUIT!!111
    OTOman never quits, no. Hope there will be a change to that.

No one ever expected it to be Turk free, but not as invaded as the average non-C-W USKO server.

Quote Originally Posted by TNM View Post
    No I wasn't around at the first beta, but I do remember a time where i thought that everyone in the game was nice/spoke english and where I did not notice the turkish chat just yet.
    It is obvious the game has changed and so has the community. Those old times, where everything was all ~rainbows and butterflies~, cannot be created again because everyone has a different mindset than before.
    Most people are used to the bigger stuff now and do not need to explore the game anymore. In the past an english speaking community may have been sufficient for an active PK zone, but i just have to recall all the posts about c-west being dead made in the last 1~2 years(?).

Either way this server will still have a fairly big share of english speakers compared to the USKO servers, so you should be able to have a good time.

Pointless comment?
    There is no way to actually block the turkish speaking people (especially with the popularity of KO among turks) so yes you DO have to learn to deal with them or just hf being annoyed all day long; if you think it can change to how it was waaay before.
    I am not dreaming of a gone time, this game has been 'Turk-infested' pretty much since I started playing it (2006).

I am not asking for bans, I am asking for muting. Let people who insist on talking their non-lingua franca mother tongue in normal chat (in crowded areas) and command chat risk a mute.

If word is spread that you have to be careful with Turkish in chat, then things will improve.

Every player has accepted the following part of the ToS:

7) Engage in "disruptive behavior" in chat areas, game areas, bulletin boards, or any other area of the Services. Disruptive behavior shall be deemed to include, but will not be limited to, conduct which purposefully interferes with the normal flow of dialogue in a Service area. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.
    which is incompatible with the flood of Turkish in public chat channels. It's a clear breach of the ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    That is not the point. Its same like saying " Yeah they are koxping but you dont have to join thier party".
    See it's shit like this that makes it very hard to take you seriously. Do I understand the frustrations? Yes. Do I think you're being a reasonable person when you say things like this? No.

Hello, i have a few questions.
    1. I would like to see some details about your company (official records). Proofs that company exist because i couldnt find any records.
    Some info about your capital would be nice also.
    2. Why euko wont join world ko championships?
    3. How it comes that usko got so many bugs and euko seems to be so perfect? k2 didnt wanted to pay for fixing patch or what?
    4. KO is your only game, are u planing any new games in near future? what happens if ko wont give u expected profits? What waranty do we have that it wont be closed in a year or two?
    Last edited by pikachu_; 11-05-2011 at 08:42 AM.

TNM

@spit valid point yeah. That may be possible to enforce on this server (if the support/gm activity is gonna be as good as they made it sound). It's only going to work if people actually have fear of being caught and punished, hence it won't work on USKO.
    Still you could also just create your own /ignore list of 200 people (not saying that's enough) like I do with all the gold farmers, just to do something about it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu_ View Post
    Hello, i have a few questions.
    1. I would like to see some details about your company (official records). Proofs that company exist because i couldnt find any records.
    Some info about your capital would be nice also.
    You didn't look hard enough. Also, capital? No.

2. Why euko wont join world ko championships?
    Who said we wouldn't?

3. How it comes that usko got so many bugs and euko seems to be so perfect? k2 didnt wanted to pay for fixing patch or what?
    We have a slightly newer build. I'm sure K2 will have the same fixes soon or eventually.

4. KO is your only game, are u planing any new games in near future? what happens if ko wont give u expected profits? What waranty do we have that it wont be closed in a year or two?
    What happens to any commercial project that isn't profitable? This is not a serious question. And yes, we plan on launching more games in the future.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1