Page 117 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by buzer pls dont leave usko is all I read. People gotta put this into perspective. Turks just ...
Page: 117


  1. #1741
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buzer View Post
    pls dont leave usko
    is all I read.

    People gotta put this into perspective. Turks just love that beta shit like I said before, look at SexyKO, 95% turks. 95% of my clan didn't go, and I'm pretty sure nearly every other English clan didn't really go there and properly play, just spots of them.

    Not only that but EUKO came out right as USKO banned half their fucking population with those 48 hour bs bans, so it just attracted more people to try the EUKO BETA. There won't be as much turks in the official as there was here, even if there is, there will be double the amount of English players to Turk players, just look at the clan section.

  2. #1742
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    is all I read.

    People gotta put this into perspective. Turks just love that beta shit like I said before, look at SexyKO, 95% turks. 95% of my clan didn't go, and I'm pretty sure nearly every other English clan didn't really go there and properly play, just spots of them.

    Not only that but EUKO came out right as USKO banned half their fucking population with those 48 hour bs bans, so it just attracted more people to try the EUKO BETA. There won't be as much turks in the official as there was here, even if there is, there will be double the amount of English players to Turk players, just look at the clan section.
    i rly dont get why people are crying about those turks...
    those turks are fun too play with =)

  3. #1743
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Where did u read PayPal is excluded?
    In their FAQ.

    At the moment of launch, you'll be able to pay using credit cards, paysafe cards, and online banking. We'll try to include Paypal on launch as well, but this may prove to be impossible, in which case it'll be added a little later. We're likely to add additional payment methods in the future.

  4. #1744
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    ^ That was for the original November 1st Launch. Futility said that it's highly likely paypal will be included on the new launch.

  5. #1745
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    In their FAQ.
    Thats gae, but still the got CC so it's good. :P

  6. #1746
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    turkish kids take this game as a job, therefore they're just keeping the game active , no matter how times do you kill em, they'll still there in order to get a profit from somewhere ( drops , scams etc etc) , so they're the main reason why a server is well populated as well as active , if you dont want it ,then go run to cwest again and pk against 1 party and the whole cz empty.

    ko without turks aint ko , FACT.

  7. #1747
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    turkish kids take this game as a job, therefore they're just keeping the game active , no matter how times do you kill em, they'll still there in order to get a profit from somewhere ( drops , scams etc etc) , so they're the main reason why a server is well populated as well as active , if you dont want it ,then go run to cwest again and pk against 1 party and the whole cz empty.
    turks

    pros:
    they make ko active
    they never give up in cz until they run out of np (they go and buy more)

    cons:
    disrespectful attitude
    flood chat with their lovely language
    they try to find new bugs / glitches 24/7
    they dont understand english so its impossible to coordinate strategy / make an offer for X item, etc.
    most of them are bad at this game (could be listed above in pros... until you get them in BDW / ED )
    since most of them are disrespectful young people, they are likely to use 3rd party tools

    neutral towards them atm. im just stating the facts.

  8. #1748
    Senior Member Gangsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    turks

    pros:
    they make ko active
    they never give up in cz until they run out of np (they go and buy more)

    cons:
    disrespectful attitude
    flood chat with their lovely language
    they try to find new bugs / glitches 24/7
    they dont understand english so its impossible to coordinate strategy / make an offer for X item, etc.
    most of them are bad at this game (could be listed above in pros... until you get them in BDW / ED )
    since most of them are disrespectful young people, they are likely to use 3rd party tools

    neutral towards them atm. im just stating the facts.
    +1

    asdasasdas

  9. #1749
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    turks

    pros:
    they make ko active
    they never give up in cz until they run out of np (they go and buy more)

    cons:
    disrespectful attitude
    flood chat with their lovely language
    they try to find new bugs / glitches 24/7
    they dont understand english so its impossible to coordinate strategy / make an offer for X item, etc.
    most of them are bad at this game (could be listed above in pros... until you get them in BDW / ED )
    since most of them are disrespectful young people, they are likely to use 3rd party tools

    neutral towards them atm. im just stating the facts.

    well i play EU west Server on lol and apart from the "make offer for item X" i find all those cons playing and no turks and also the part about 3rd party tools so your argument is invalid apart from the linguistic barrier i dont give a shit about turks

  10. #1750
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    well i play EU west Server on lol and apart from the "make offer for item X" i find all those cons playing and no turks and also the part about 3rd party tools so your argument is invalid apart from the linguistic barrier i dont give a shit about turks
    i tried to understand, i really did.

    i read it 4 times but i was not successful

  11. #1751
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    this guy is still convinced that turks are the superior race or something

    and did you just call me a babashopper? harr harr

  12. #1752
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    lmao @Jckpsa , you seem like a nice guy , but u gotta stop defending turks , i know some nice turks aswell , but 99% of them hate their own country, its like a shame for them , but still the point of their retardness over the cheats is a fact , so no matter how many times you gonna try to "show" us that your country has an average behaviour , when most of em have a lack of education ( its not just a few its the whole country overall ) i'd say there are just a few turks with average education ( counted with the fingers).

  13. #1753
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wichita, KS =[
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    turks

    pros:
    they make ko active
    they never give up in cz until they run out of np (they go and buy more)

    cons:
    disrespectful attitude
    flood chat with their lovely language
    they try to find new bugs / glitches 24/7
    they dont understand english so its impossible to coordinate strategy / make an offer for X item, etc.
    most of them are bad at this game (could be listed above in pros... until you get them in BDW / ED )
    since most of them are disrespectful young people, they are likely to use 3rd party tools

    neutral towards them atm. im just stating the facts.
    most of your cons can be said about US/non turkish players as well so i dont see why people hate turks so much as ive found them to be enjoyable when i played USKO and even learned enough turkish to talk w/ them ingame

    just because theyve been given this bad rep doesnt mean everything you think and say about them is true as ive known more english 3rd party users than turkish ones and ive also known many legit and fun going turkish players who frown on cheaters

  14. #1754
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Whatever is your race, better than that.
    Turks are far from superior...

  15. #1755
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i tried to understand, i really did.

    i read it 4 times but i was not successful
    if u spent less time being a prick you probably would understand it

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:27 AM
  7. Hits: 11
    02-06-2012, 03:11 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •