Page 118 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darktuga if u spent less time being a prick you probably would understand it In all fairness, ...
Page: 118

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    if u spent less time being a prick you probably would understand it
    In all fairness, it is very hard to understand.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

That wouldn't help either.

Jckpsa, keep getting dat dough homie! Aight?

Little archer Senior Member

how am i a prick? why is stating my opinion being a prick?

i thought you were cool tuga.

it really is impossible to decipher, whatever you were trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Because of a game, you say Turks are retarded or their education are under average.
    People who have average education are not going to play this game. -you're playing.. , -me ? this game means money for me, and still studying-
    So, this shows how retarded you are.
    Well looking at that post, you fit into the category of the average under-educated Turkish person. In-fact, from looking at your posts of late, I'd say the cheating Turks in-game that everyone hate's are more educated than you. Definitely less annoying.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    how am i a prick? why is stating my opinion being a prick?

i thought you were cool tuga.

it really is impossible to decipher, whatever you were trying to say.
    making it esier to understand

playing west european server on League of Legends i find almost the same cons playing by that i mean dumb people that cant play game for shit and insult rest of the teamates people trying to find bugs(1st day of domination saw some guy captuing points before we could even get out) and so on so you can pretty much use those cons to describe non turkish players

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

They're better because they don't say anything to your shit face, right ?
    Someone was saying, Good Turk = Death Turk, -because he can't kill you, otherwise you're dead before him-.
    Make a connection between these 2 sentences.

They're better because they don't say anything to your shit face, right ?
    Someone was saying, Good Turk = Death Turk, -because he can't kill you, otherwise you're dead before him-.
    Make a connection between these 2 sentences.
    I would if the latter one made any fucking sense at all. Seems talking in a faggot colour just makes you look more of an idiot and doesn't make your posts any more legible, take note, parasitic.

Talk down to your countrymen and others all you like, keep saying that you play this game for money and you are educated, please, it just makes it even more beautiful to see every post you make which shows your idiocy in open light.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

I do not wanted to continue in this topic but I have to talk about razors pros and cons. I have to say, yes you are right in the most points, if you talk about little turkish kids who just run to a Lan house and play ko. Alot of them are disrespectful, but you can not say that pros and cons for the whole turkish people who are playing this game. If you say this for a specific part of people who are playing this game I can confirm that. But it seems like that you are talking for the whole turkish people.

As the most of you know I am a turk also but I had never to defend myself like Jckpsa because I tried to be respectful to everybody and when you are respectful to everybody you will also receive respect from them never mind which culture country or religion you belong. If you believe you are a good turk with talking bad to people and defend your country in a rough way I have to say sry dude, you will not reach anything and nobody will understand you, because the discussion is going worse and worse. Show your believes in your religion or country with respect to other people. I read some comments of you and I have to say really sad really, do not forget that it is just a game and it is not worth to respresent your country in that bad way.

And belongs to a superior race, you are not transformers lol

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    I do not wanted to continue in this topic but I have to talk about razors pros and cons. I have to say, yes you are right in the most points, if you talk about little turkish kids who just run to a Lan house and play ko. Alot of them are disrespectful, but you can not say that pros and cons for the whole turkish people who are playing this game. If you say this for a specific part of people who are playing this game I can confirm that. But it seems like that you are talking for the whole turkish people.

As the most of you know I am a turk also but I had never to defend myself like Jckpsa because I tried to be respectful to everybody and when you are respectful to everybody you will also receive respect from them never mind which culture country or religion you belong. If you believe you are a good turk with talking bad to people and defend your country in a rough way I have to say sry dude, you will not reach anything and nobody will understand you, because the discussion is going worse and worse. Show your believes in your religion or country with respect to other people. I read some comments of you and I have to say really sad really, do not forget that it is just a game and it is not worth to respresent your country in that bad way.

And belongs to a superior race, you are not transformers lol
    sometimes u gotta stand up for wht u believe and dont let the pricks like razor to humiliate other races.

These shall be our servers:

- Europa [English Only]
    - Rosetta [Free Language]

So i guess everyone is going to play on Europa even if its second server?

any aussies can confirm if there is any lag?

Quote Originally Posted by MrStoch View Post
    These shall be our servers:

- Europa [English Only]
    - Rosetta [Free Language]

So i guess everyone is going to play on Europa even if its second server?
    Surely, Europa is server number 1.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    sometimes u gotta stand up for wht u believe and dont let the pricks like razor to humiliate other races.
    Oddly enough, Jckpsa is the one posting inflammatory replies and not Razor in the last pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Oddly enough, Jckpsa is the one posting inflammatory replies and not Razor in the last pages.
    i didnt mean the last few pages, razors has been acting like this since i knew him from cwest

Cry me a river

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM