Page 121 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by loveya Futility pls dont always go for whiners say.. The one eng and one free for all ...
Page: 121


  1. #1801
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Futility pls dont always go for whiners say.. The one eng and one free for all server is stupid and in the future please dont listen to the lil whining asses we got here.

    And btw there were alot of bugs in PvP beta.. are you guys sure u r ready??
    You're forgetting that we were right there on the servers, keeping an eye on things. And it certainly wasn't all that it could be.

    Judging from the reactions I've had so far, including from Turkish players, this was the right call to make.

    I'm sure there will be bugs on launch; some of the ones we got from the beta have been fixed, others are still being worked on (such as the Undying bug for example). Nothing game-breaking.

  2. #1802
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    You're forgetting that we were right there on the servers, keeping an eye on things. And it certainly wasn't all that it could be.

    Judging from the reactions I've had so far, including from Turkish players, this was the right call to make.

    I'm sure there will be bugs on launch; some of the ones we got from the beta have been fixed, others are still being worked on (such as the Undying bug for example). Nothing game-breaking.


    i hope events are fixed at least. (ed and 20 mins chaos)

  3. #1803
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Wasn't it supposed to work out that if you got level 70 in the beta, you'd get free premium, or am I mistaken?

  4. #1804
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Wasn't it supposed to work out that if you got level 70 in the beta, you'd get free premium, or am I mistaken?
    60=pathos

    70=valkz

    think like the 3 top first 70 or something for 3 months of free prem, i saw it on the GM Chat

  5. #1805
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buzer View Post


    Looks like someone suffers from delusion of grandeur.
    It might come as a shock to you but your opinion isn't more important than anyone else's.


    also @ upgrade unique rates. they were pretty low. i tried like 10 times to +2, and succeed once(only to find out that +2 rof needs 83lvl to equip ) so gl making iron neck +3
    Yep, I tried about 6 times to make an +2 Rof, the last one went.

  6. #1806
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    60=pathos

    70=valkz

    think like the 3 top first 70 or something for 3 months of free prem, i saw it on the GM Chat
    Gotcha, thanks...

    Well, hopefully there is paypal like mentioned or I'm running no prem for launch. ):

  7. #1807
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Gotcha, thanks...

    Well, hopefully there is paypal like mentioned or I'm running no prem for launch. ):
    I don't think you'll be the only one :P

  8. #1808
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    I don't think you'll be the only one :P
    thats why i got ClickAndBuy , paysafecard , PP , moneybookers , direct banking all rdy for PUS^^

  9. #1809
    Owner of Tempelritter. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Will this game have usko long capes in ? Royal clan grade ? Rebrith system?

  10. #1810
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    Will this game have usko long capes in ? Royal clan grade ? Rebrith system?
    yes and yes

  11. #1811
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    thats why i got ClickAndBuy , paysafecard , PP , moneybookers , direct banking all rdy for PUS^^
    I will buy Paysafecard tomorrow just to be safe.

  12. #1812
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65

    Default

    I hope they got Moneybookers, since Paypal is like the worst payment provider in history.
    Also hope they don't charge 30$ for the highest premium, that's just too much for such a technical low game.

  13. #1813
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dotfifty View Post
    I hope they got Moneybookers
    They do.
    /10chr

  14. #1814
    Senior Member Gangsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    796

    Default

    When are they launching it already ?It's 6 pm CET,4-5 hours and Europe goes to sleep...

  15. #1815
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    When are they launching it already ?It's 6 pm CET,4-5 hours and Europe goes to sleep...
    11am CET so 17hours

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:27 AM
  7. Hits: 11
    02-06-2012, 03:11 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •