Page 14 of 177 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Vice This doesn't seem to be an issue for larger games such as wow, if anything it ...
Page: 14

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    This doesn't seem to be an issue for larger games such as wow, if anything it helps prevent corrupcy and so on, and people's privacy? Come on.

And also, what "security issues" would this bring up? People getting haxorzed? LOL.
    a no is a no.

Uzu

Why does a company located in Turkey open up an European KO in which turkish IP addresses are banned?
    How can we be reliable that you won't let people babashop? This seems really awkard...

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    Why does a company located in Turkey open up an European KO in which turkish IP addresses are banned?
    How can we be reliable that you won't let people babashop? This seems really awkard...
    ppl need to read :P this has been answered 50 times :=) no off

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    I'm positive that this question has not yet been covered, I know it was asked but I didn't seem to be able to find an answer.

Will GMs have the ability to inject items to the server or will they simply just be there to deal with the community's issues?

Would you consider a "wow-armory" like system whereas you can check out what item's people have equipped and so on?
    Our GM policy is still being drafted, but we'll have checks in place to make sure that if GMs can spawn bosses, this ability will be monitored.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Urania View Post
    ppl need to read :P this has been answered 50 times :=) no off
    +1 to this. read before posting, Uzu.

Alright guys, it's been a blast, but I'm gonna call it a day. Hope I've managed to shed light on a thing or two. To those who're going to try it, have fun with the beta tomorrow!

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt
    But im just making clear Fugility is twostars ^^
    Well gee, guy, I'm glad you've cleared that up.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Ignore Felix, he has been opposed to EUKO from the start.
    He is a VIP member, not a moderator

Please show me all the posts where I'm apposed from the start? I have commented about factors which seem to be of concern to me , and that things just don't make sense to me in the execution of the product. Also allowing people to proxy in , could this not infrindge against the terms of the licence ? I am guessing this will allow a massive amount of Turkish players access to the game , which again someone like K2 will not be happy about one iota.

Yes I have VIP status on here , something given to me for my years as one of the admins here. I may not be an admin now , but I still care about how the forum is used by others.

The difference between a private server and an "official" is the budget and size of such a project. Regardless of successful a private server can be it is utter small fry compared to an official licenced product. It would have made sense for there to be an dialog happen between Devile and EUKO first as this has the potential to go into the depist depths of flame ( nothing new there then lol ). Also building any relationship that can help people here would and should start with the forums owners.

One thing that still bemuses me is the hosting location. Why Turkey? There has to be a far better reason than costs for the location , I am sure some of the newer EU countries like Poland would have been an easy match for costs and had the added benefit of being in mainland europe. A greater stability politically ( censorship ) and with Internet infilstructore would surly be a no brained else ware.

Many people who are on here do not remember the nightmare situation that was going on when K2 first started in 2004. I like most of you do not have a shred of respect for K2 after the way we all got treated and the instability we suffered for years and years. Because of this I am being sceptable in the methods applied so far , I am a person that needs to see something more concreat before cheering for the new venture.

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    to make it clear for him : when choosing char on server 2. its gonna give you DC from server and tp you to moradon/luff(mostly probably luff) so you will be able to get rezzed there
    rofl i'm not that stupid :P
    realy didn't thought about that :O
    but thx guys hehe :P

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Please show me all the posts where I'm apposed from the start? I have commented about factors which seem to be of concern to me , and that things just don't make sense to me in the execution of the product. Also allowing people to proxy in , could this not infrindge against the terms of the licence ? I am guessing this will allow a massive amount of Turkish players access to the game , which again someone like K2 will not be happy about one iota.

Yes I have VIP status on here , something given to me for my years as one of the admins here. I may not be an admin now , but I still care about how the forum is used by others.

The difference between a private server and an "official" is the budget and size of such a project. Regardless of successful a private server can be it is utter small fry compared to an official licenced product. It would have made sense for there to be an dialog happen between Devile and EUKO first as this has the potential to go into the depist depths of flame ( nothing new there then lol ). Also building any relationship that can help people here would and should start with the forums owners.

One thing that still bemuses me is the hosting location. Why Turkey? There has to be a far better reason than costs for the location , I am sure some of the newer EU countries like Poland would have been an easy match for costs and had the added benefit of being in mainland europe. A greater stability politically ( censorship ) and with Internet infilstructore would surly be a no brained else ware.

Many people who are on here do not remember the nightmare situation that was going on when K2 first started in 2004. I like most of you do not have a shred of respect for K2 after the way we all got treated and the instability we suffered for years and years. Because of this I am being sceptable in the methods applied so far , I am a person that needs to see something more concreat before cheering for the new venture.
    The reason for your reservations are valid.

Even though this appears to be totally legit from everything I can find, you can bet that any registration data from me will have no common denominators with any other account and the game will be sandboxed for a while before being allowed access to my main pc
    Safety first!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Thanks for the level headed reply Pelos

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    The reason for your reservations are valid.

Even though this appears to be totally legit from everything I can find, you can bet that any registration data from me will have no common denominators with any other account and the game will be sandboxed for a while before being allowed access to my main pc
    Safety first!
    just lol. asdfaisfg 10chrs.

Lets all just play and be happy stop the bashing and badmindness towards this give them an honest chance before u judge them, if u haters is right and this fail as big as usko i will be sad for their and mine sake but i got my hopes up cuz i hope they know what i know KO is the funniest mmorpg ever made and only thing that ruined it was things that can be stopped with a good management...

So everyone going lets make EUKO a new ERA of ko gaming and lets have enormous amounts of fun tomorow and lets show the haters wrong!

Seeya all at servers 2morow for some fun xping and pk!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    They stated that it was cheaper than mainland europe, and that they have future plans for games in Turkey as KO is only the starting project of their company so they located it in Turkey for convenience.

Pff I need to learn minoor combo again then, and get vent.. sigh

Little archer Senior Member

@futility

which premium options will there be available... good ol bronze silver gold? or effing plat / exp / disc prems?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1