Page 140 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Futility - A lot of questions are asked about programs such as Proxifier and Hotspotshield. Hackshield considers ...
Page: 140

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    - A lot of questions are asked about programs such as Proxifier and Hotspotshield. Hackshield considers these are malicious programs, because they can be used for packet capturing and are therefore considered illegal. I'm not sure what solutions that leaves to people who connect using proxies/vpn.
    so does that leave all non EU plp who need to use a proxy just a big notice to not bother playing EUKO since the only way to play cant be fixed due to hackshield?

was working quite fine with BETA and PK BETA

I cant log server 1.. it says its down for some reason ic an log server 2 just fine but server 1 is off ...

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    A post I made on the official forums:

This has been quite a day. It may have seemed a little chaotic from the outside, but that's nothing compared to what we're dealing with. I don't think any KO server has had to deal with the sheer number of users on the first day.

Four things:

- On Rosetta, there was a possible issue with transactions: people didn't get their NPoints or the items we bought. We're looking into it and will compensate any losses tomorrow.
    - A lot of questions are asked about programs such as Proxifier and Hotspotshield. Hackshield considers these are malicious programs, because they can be used for packet capturing and are therefore considered illegal. I'm not sure what solutions that leaves to people who connect using proxies/vpn.
    - A ton of people seem to be missing their magic bags from the beta leveling events. We'll try to deliver these tomorrow once we investigate the issues.
    - We're taking a closer look at the PUS login issue. Some people seem to be unable to access it from within the game. Hope to have more on this soon (hope to have a fix soon really).

Finally, many users have complained about the apparent low XP bonus on the Experience Premium. The 40% bonus is not a bug or a typo: this was a gameplay decision made by MGame, because they want to get the game in line with the other Knight Online servers. In this respect, the USKO Exp Premium bonuses are an aberration, and frankly, having a 400% boost from level 1 to 50 basically makes those levels completely pointless.

What you guys might not be aware of is that each premium type gives additional bonuses in combination with a Flash item received from mining/fishing. Experience Premium can be combined with XP Flash for a total of 80% XP boost, DC Premium with DC Flash for a noah bonus (I believe) and War Premium with War Flash for an additional NP bonus. So the potential XP increase from the Experience Premium is indeed much greater than the other options.

We'll continue to talk about our premium offerings and will very likely tweak them in the future, however.

I hope that covers the main concerns for now.

I don't think there'll be a lot of sleeping going on tonight either ;/
    can't believe we just payed that much for some shitty prem it's not even worth it imo... nothing changed after all.. i think i can speak for alot of us when i say that i feel bttfcked

exping with this 40% is ridiculous lol...
    Especially when max lvl is 83 pff

I shouldn't have bought any points at all /facepalm.

This is why people wanted to know what the hell you're gonna sell in pus....

Why did i even bother...

I would understand a 100-200% exp bonus for that price
    I would understand a 40% bonus for 10-15$.

But not 40% for 28$.You do realize that nothing in that pack matters except for the exp bonus and the 1% loss upon death,it's not worth 28$ at all.

Okey i want my cash back...i feel kinda ripped of 40% exp prem for that kind of cash GG....

well i want my money back and quit this crap

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    exping with this 40% is ridiculous lol...
    Especially when max lvl is 83 pff
    tbh its 80%, can do the fish thingy and constanyl have 80%, i wouldnt mind 100% to make it funner and not just everyone power lv 80 in 1 month and raid..

80% kinda low but atleast will keep it interesting

This ratio of 40% is certainly...interesting. Not sure what to make out of it. Double exp increase rather than double exp.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    tbh its 80%, can do the fish thingy and constanyl have 80%, i wouldnt mind 100% to make it funner and not just everyone power lv 80 in 1 month and raid..

80% kinda low but atleast will keep it interesting

EDIT: How long does a flash last?

1 more server Fututily? U guys starting to get worse than USKO atleast put EUROPA AT TOP!

crap i feel fail..hope not or rly just want cash back =P

Okay, the Exp flash adds 50% to your XP, and is only usable with the Experience premium. The total boost with it is 90%. The XP Flash lasts until you exit the game or level up, and is very easy to get with the golden fishing rod which you also get from the premium (you don't need rainworms). You also get more XP from the fishing itself.

make it 100% + the xp flash plx

and put europa back on top

and are premium potions gonna be added or no? exping is horrible atm with pots

how long this shit works? i used few but dont see anywhere expiration time.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    how long this shit works? i used few but dont see anywhere expiration time.

[IMG=http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4043/euko.jpg][/IMG]
    Until you log off or level up.

Is Europa not on top?!? Z0mg, get it back.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1