Page 142 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And so the fishing begins Luckily, exp flash is easy to get, and it stacks....
Page: 142

And so the fishing begins

Luckily, exp flash is easy to get, and it stacks.

its nice

Wow there are people hating on a higher exprate then there was when i got my first char to lvl 75+.. There are border defense wars chaos events and more then gold prem still.. No exp cut at lvl 61.. I ask now..why are we acting like spoiled brats. Just exp there will be plenty pk during the way up. Only a few hardcore lvlers will reach 80 way before the rest and will earn the right to pk us. But if u work with good people you can still beat them. There will allways be 'unfair'(?) advantages for people who have more time to spend on a game.

Grinding was and is part of knight online. Deal with it or please step aside for the next player who is willing to put time and effort into his own power.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Wow there are people hating on a higher exprate then there was when i got my first char to lvl 75+.. There are border defense wars chaos events and more then gold prem still.. No exp cut at lvl 61.. I ask now..why are we acting like spoiled brats. Just exp there will be plenty pk during the way up. Only a few hardcore lvlers will reach 80 way before the rest and will earn the right to pk us. But if u work with good people you can still beat them. There will allways be 'unfair'(?) advantages for people who have more time to spend on a game.

Grinding was and is part of knight online. Deal with it or please step aside for the next player who is willing to put time and effort into his own power.

COULDNT agree more!

lmao thats nice

is anyone lvl 40+ without premiun yet?

^ probably, prem aint that big of a difference anymore

I've given up. Bought a VPN in the netherlands and it doesn't work. Seems like nttgame fucked up big time somewhere. Couldn't even login with my previous method of Proxifier and Hotspotshield. Nothing literally works I've been trying for the past 5 hours to no avail.

Can someone help me out possibly? I don't know what to do anymore :/

^--- same, i just gave up and not going to play EUKO, oh wells

Inactive Member

i get stuck at the hackshield IT WONT FUCKING UPDATE WTF SHOULD I DO???

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    I've given up. Bought a VPN in the netherlands and it doesn't work. Seems like nttgame fucked up big time somewhere. Couldn't even login with my previous method of Proxifier and Hotspotshield. Nothing literally works I've been trying for the past 5 hours to no avail.

Can someone help me out possibly? I don't know what to do anymore :/
    Do you actually need a program like proxifier/hotspotshield to connect through a VPN? Shouldn't you be able to simply dial in? i.e. like so.

The problem with proxifier/hotspotshield is that Hackshield detects them as malicious programs due to the fact that they're used for packet sniffing. The situation currently is far from ideal, though, and I'm still trying to figure out what we can do.

A little patience, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    lmao thats nice

is anyone lvl 40+ without premiun yet?
    yeaaaaaaaaaa 42

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Do you actually need a program like proxifier/hotspotshield to connect through a VPN? Shouldn't you be able to simply dial in? i.e. like so.

The problem with proxifier/hotspotshield is that Hackshield detects them as malicious programs due to the fact that they're used for packet sniffing. The situation currently is far from ideal, though, and I'm still trying to figure out what we can do.

A little patience, please.
    Yes Futility, I was using the Ptpp method with VPN. I'm starting to think it might be a issue with my VPN provider.

Thank you for letting me know you guys are working on the proxifier and hotspot shield methods. I really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by JamesParker View Post
    i get stuck at the hackshield IT WONT FUCKING UPDATE WTF SHOULD I DO???
    Try disabling your antivirus, firewall. Give it a few tries. I'll see if it can be helped tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    Yes Futility, I was using the Ptpp method with VPN. I'm starting to think it might be a issue with my VPN provider.

Thank you for letting me know you guys are working on the proxifier and hotspot shield methods. I really appreciate it
    What is the error you get when you try to log in using the VPN?

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    What is the error you get when you try to log in using the VPN?
    It tells me that my Region is blocked. The VPN is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

I used IP checks when I was using the VPN and it was correct, so i'm not sure what the issue is. I've contacted my provider :P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1