Page 15 of 177 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Josh They stated that it was cheaper than mainland europe, and that they have future plans for ...
Page: 15

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    They stated that it was cheaper than mainland europe, and that they have future plans for games in Turkey as KO is only the starting project of their company so they located it in Turkey for convenience.
    Makes some sense but surely in a project like this you want to go for optimun reliabilty more than anything else?

Also how many hops will we face for a server located in Turkey over say Mainlaind/Eastern Europe?

We are both lucky than as we are both UK based we can use more US based games with very little issues, but I think for Northern Europe we may find a Turkey based server could be less stable and fast than one based in North America.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    @futility

which premium options will there be available... good ol bronze silver gold? or effing plat / exp / disc prems?
    Didn't read the rules of the contest you are trying to win?

EXP premium is one of the prizes

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Didn't read the rules of the contest you are trying to win?

EXP premium is one of the prizes
    pwn'ed
    They said the PUS will be pretty much the same as in USKO, prices might be a bit lower.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    @futility

which premium options will there be available... good ol bronze silver gold? or effing plat / exp / disc prems?
    I think he mentioned on their offical forum that EUKO would have the same types of premium as USKO

Little archer Senior Member

that sucks.

how 2 buy exp prem in day 1

Hi Futility, I have few questions for you.

which game version EUKO will be using?

any plans to opening website similar to wow armory where you can see other players gear?

gms will be able to create items? spawn bosses ? there will be someone who's job is to look at gms hands?

whats your policy on buying items for $, buying characters. Do you have plans to track this kind of transactions?

do you plan to somehow force players to speak only English in official in game channels? If not then seeing as servers are hosted in turkey and you're allowing to use proxy/vpns(all you need is cyprus proxy -less then 500kms between those two countries- and you're good to go...) this will most likely turn into slm aga fest. And that will scare away most european players just as it did in usko, after all whats the point of playing in mmo where you dont understand what majority of players are talking about.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

why the hell force people to speak english? thats not the only languange in europe lol

Guys this is bs they do not have a license i sent two emails last week one to USKO and another to Mgame and both do not know who this company is

Just finding out the author of this topic is twostars wasnt he and another guy named Jonny wanting to open a 18xx server some time ago again this is not a licensed game they are saying this to steal usko's players and gain more players
    Last edited by b33p3r; 10-10-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Kurtis

Quote Originally Posted by b33p3r View Post
    Guys this is bs they do not have a license i sent two emails last week one to USKO and another to Mgame and both do not know who this company is

Just finding out the author of this topic is twostars wasnt he and another guy named Jonny wanting to open a 18xx server some time ago the server could be real but the license? who Mgame say have never heard of..
    Show us the emails you sent to both companys and what they said back. Stop trolling... and making stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtis View Post
    Show us the emails you sent to both companys and what they said back. Stop trolling... and making stuff up.
    and even if he show them i dont give a shit cuz well its k2 they word is worht nothing

i asked k2 if i could still play if this server came out and they said they dont know who this company is.
    i then asked if they have the license for europe and they said this we have license worldwide if you dont believe me go ask them yourself, Mgame also claimed to never heard of this company

edit - why would i lie? if u want a much faster responce from k2 speak to them on thier forums

Quote Originally Posted by b33p3r View Post
    i asked k2 if i could still play if this server came out and they said they dont know who this company is.
    i then asked if they have the license for europe and they said this we have license worldwide if you dont believe me go ask them yourself, Mgame also claimed to never heard of this company
    worldwide? japan taiwan and korea too? rotfl

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    worldwide? japan taiwan and korea too? rotfl
    and also to peguins in antartica

and b33p3r its not that i dunnot belive u its just that i dont belive k2/g1 cuz they bunch of liers fucktards...and by last usko players are QQ'ing to much face it this is the end of USKO even if its a scam...USKO is dead if they keep the server up and running well just for 1 moth

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    and also to peguins in antartica

DUH ............

USKO wont be dead cause of turks i wanted to try this server but feel let down alrdy by them lying that it had a licence lying just like USKO not a good start this server seems like a p server but 18xx

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1