Page 165 of 177 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for the first time... Chabo is saying something smart!...
Page: 165

for the first time... Chabo is saying something smart!

Why he doesn't farm them he babas them lol

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    para=farm`````````

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    yah hes just saying that so he can have a advantage lol.

btw with out premium pots people arent going to pk as much think about it.
    pots cost more money, you can carry less making pk more expensive and more annoying. also that means less noobs pking people that doesn't have extra money for pots wont pk a lot = less nps for babas

cardinal 1 hour = 6-7m

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Gah. That premium pots thing was an oversight because we had discussed them extensively. They won't be added at this time.

they shouldnt even be added..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    You know you don't have to buy premium potions if they add, Right ? nobody is forcing you to buy.
    You still can farm. Not everyone wants to do what you want.
    nor everyone wants what you want-.- prem pots are big shit...rogues will be carrying shit load styx and cure's which isnt supposed to happen

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Banned Senior Member

tbh no one complained about this on usko that i seen so why is EVERYONE complaining about it here?

Banned Senior Member

how about they just do it like this since every one is so split about this why dont they just add the 300 packs of pots to pus like usko has but no one actually buys em in usko

theres nothing wrong with 5k per pots. Just wait till thy do stuff like 3200 kc or npoints + ibex pots then ull shit bricks

I really been contemplating moving to EUKO... just a few questions I have....

srry if they have been answered previously but I wasnt about to read 165 pages in this thread... that being said

1. Are end game mobs (Isiloon, felankor, krowaz land and cursed mobs) being koxped?

2. Do currently inaccessible uniques that currently do not drop in in USKO anymore ( Ring of the felankor and chitin shield), drop?

3. Is Ultima disabled?

4. Do you think its worth my while to play EUKO being an american, as I would have to use a proxy to access it. I guess what i'm asking is what are the chances i would get banned for using a proxy to bypass the IP restriction, I mean im a big babashopper/ PUS shopper and I would prolly spend tons of money if I were to go and im not trying to spend all that money only to get banned...

5. My understanding is that the server is patched until the moradon expansion? (dunno if that is accurate) USKO is currentyl about to recieve that under the castle expansion. Is there any plans on introducing this expansion? (I kno the server is brand new but I was just wondering)

Thanks to anyone who can answer any of these questions

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    I really been contemplating moving to EUKO... just a few questions I have....

srry if they have been answered previously but I wasnt about to read 165 pages in this thread... that being said

1. Are end game mobs (Isiloon, felankor, krowaz land and cursed mobs) being koxped?

2. Do currently inaccessible uniques that currently do not drop in in USKO anymore ( Ring of the felankor and chitin shield), drop?

3. Is Ultima disabled?

4. Do you think its worth my while to play EUKO being an american, as I would have to use a proxy to access it. I guess what i'm asking is what are the chances i would get banned for using a proxy to bypass the IP restriction, I mean im a big babashopper/ PUS shopper and I would prolly spend tons of money if I were to go and im not trying to spend all that money only to get banned...

5. My understanding is that the server is patched until the moradon expansion? (dunno if that is accurate) USKO is currentyl about to recieve that under the castle expansion. Is there any plans on introducing this expansion? (I kno the server is brand new but I was just wondering)

Thanks to anyone who can answer any of these questions
    1) no , they are not being koxped.
    2) I think CS drops like in USKO , not sure about ROF , haven't killed felankor yet.
    3) Ultima , as a part of bifrost , has been removed from the game.
    4) My american friends have no problem playing.
    5) EUKO has newer files than USKO.

Banned Regular Member

1. Are end game mobs (Isiloon, felankor, krowaz land and cursed mobs) being koxped? nope

2. Do currently inaccessible uniques that currently do not drop in in USKO anymore ( Ring of the felankor and chitin shield), drop? none have dropped so far

3. Is Ultima disabled? not sure, noone could possibly kill it

4. Do you think its worth my while to play EUKO being an american, as I would have to use a proxy to access it. I guess what i'm asking is what are the chances i would get banned for using a proxy to bypass the IP restriction, I mean im a big babashopper/ PUS shopper and I would prolly spend tons of money if I were to go and im not trying to spend all that money only to get banned... yes it is worth the money its like usko done right, they are not banning for proxy and only need to to get to server select then you can exit.

5. My understanding is that the server is patched until the moradon expansion? (dunno if that is accurate) USKO is currentyl about to recieve that under the castle expansion. Is there any plans on introducing this expansion? (I kno the server is brand new but I was just wondering) the actual expansion they are running i am unsure of, the lvl cap is 80 atm and there is no krowaz either so its like 15xx mixed together with 18xx

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VenomWarrior View Post

5. My understanding is that the server is patched until the moradon expansion? (dunno if that is accurate) USKO is currentyl about to recieve that under the castle expansion. Is there any plans on introducing this expansion? (I kno the server is brand new but I was just wondering) the actual expansion they are running i am unsure of, the lvl cap is 80 atm and there is no krowaz either so its like 15xx mixed together with 18xx
    What makes you think there's no krowaz?

Banned Senior Member

i think the 80 cap is there because some people wanted 70 cap some people wanted 83 cap they probably just met them in the middle and 80 cap but i think later they will add 83 cap(like 3months) but dont quote me on that :P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1