Page 172 of 177 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jithun nybody got any prob after new patch? my antivirus detecting the folder contains virus this is ...
Page: 172


  1. #2566
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jithun View Post
    nybody got any prob after new patch? my antivirus detecting the folder contains virus

    this is it showing after patching the new one
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    same here. but i assumed it is false positive. i hope i am not wrong.

  2. #2567
    Erik
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jithun View Post
    nybody got any prob after new patch? my antivirus detecting the folder contains virus

    this is it showing after patching the new one
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ive gotten a similar msg earlier, not from this patch, i accidently shut down my client when i was going to change server and when i started again AVG alarmed for trojan. shut it down again and did a full system scan that said everything was fine and i was able to start the game again without any problems...

  3. #2568
    Myself is PriestofXig :) Senior Member jithun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    ive gotten a similar msg earlier, not from this patch, i accidently shut down my client when i was going to change server and when i started again AVG alarmed for trojan. shut it down again and did a full system scan that said everything was fine and i was able to start the game again without any problems...
    whn i scanned my antivirus deleted the KnightOnline.exe file...and it was after the latest patch
    i reinstalled and patched again n its the same prob..cant play now i manually patched the latest one then also it detected as trojan

  4. #2569
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jithun View Post
    whn i scanned my antivirus deleted the KnightOnline.exe file...and it was after the latest patch
    i reinstalled and patched again n its the same prob..cant play now i manually patched the latest one then also it detected as trojan
    turn off your antivirus and reinstall

  5. #2570
    Myself is PriestofXig :) Senior Member jithun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    turn off your antivirus and reinstall
    ah lemme try that

  6. #2571
    Legacy Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    271

    Default

    WAKE UP GM! FULL PARTY k0xper at cz Apostle of piercing cold. Noone can kill or even go near them. WAKE UP

  7. #2572
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuming1234 View Post
    WAKE UP GM! FULL PARTY k0xper at cz Apostle of piercing cold. Noone can kill or even go near them. WAKE UP
    please post at official forum . i have no doubt they will get banned asap. even video would be better.

  8. #2573
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuming1234 View Post
    WAKE UP GM! FULL PARTY k0xper at cz Apostle of piercing cold. Noone can kill or even go near them. WAKE UP
    and the chaos begins

  9. #2574
    Legacy Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    271

    Default

    it seems its legal to use k0xp to pk now. Too bad GMs are only good at checking ape.

  10. #2575
    Senior Member Darki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuming1234 View Post
    it seems its legal to use k0xp to pk now. Too bad GMs are only good at checking ape.
    on callisto they berely login lol xD
    yesterday i saw party of bunch ppl pretending to having quest party (killing monsters n shit) but it was just a cover when i took a party one of them tped me to giant golems what i saw ? bunch of ppl on the floor and mage in goblin TS... yeah this never change
    best solution for koxpers in pt is good priest with wep defense shields (me and my buddy on priest was enough against party of koxxpers on bdw)
    shield with 40 arrow make their "effort" almost unexsistant
    better to play priest ourselfs since non-speaking english turks cant play it at all thats the fact

  11. #2576
    OrangeYouAreMyLife
    Guest

    Default

    Hey, just wanted to ask if there would be ED soon? and what about Ardream? only cz? LOL.. how can ppl make money that way -.-
    I feel its like some kinda of privite serv and im really don't wanna feel that way.. cuz I didn't left USKO for that + invaste money at EUKO...

  12. #2577
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Gotta agree with the guy above , game is dead until they implement new stuff which as it seems right now , won't happen any time soon.
    Peace out!

  13. #2578
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Lol false positives from your antivirus. If there was any indicator that this is a private server, there it is.

  14. #2579
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Lol false positives from your antivirus. If there was any indicator that this is a private server, there it is.
    Funny that you say that when USKO had similar problems.
    henkish likes this.

  15. #2580
    DESTROYA
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Gotta agree with the guy above , game is dead until they implement new stuff which as it seems right now , won't happen any time soon.
    Peace out!
    What if they do it a week later?

    How stupid would you feel? :P

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:27 AM
  7. Hits: 11
    02-06-2012, 03:11 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •