Page 175 of 177 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177 LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A ) Not my clan B ) Pengu would eat your shit for breakfast without a worry C ) Anyone ...
Page: 175

A ) Not my clan
    B ) Pengu would eat your shit for breakfast without a worry
    C ) Anyone who ever played C-west inc. any of your clannies would back that up
    D ) None of us are 80
    E ) I think alot of ppl would agree with me, being i played in quite a few undez pts, you guys bar a few are the most self over-rated bunch of gimps ive ever seen play KO, period.
    F) Do i have to make any more points before you be quiet?

Your reasoning is deluded, as if being well known 5 weeks into a server release means anything, first to get symbols 80 and king is da bezt. Dumbass.

I can post again if you like, im guessin you will say something along the lines of, "Dont make me post dawg cause il get infracted" as if you could actually spin a half decent sentence together, so your barely even worth my time.

I do see you talk 200% more shit now your not playing though, any reason atall? Or is that just your "flow"?

Most of my "crew" as you so kindly put it, will probably buy most of your characters, so thanks for no-lifing for 3 weeks for 80 for us bro! Much appreciated.

Not sure why everyone is saying the clan quit because there was no end-game content. It has much more to do than that. If you actually payed attention to the nttgame forums and the decisions they've been making since the release of the server, you would see that it's only going to get much worse.

Seeing +9 items this early into a server isn't a good thing. That only means you're going to be seeing tons of +9's in a few months. I started to have my doubts when Callisto was released without notice whatsoever and messed up quite a few people's plans for EUKO.

We were initially told that the servers would be An English only speaking and Free language speaking servers. What did we see a day after the opening? boom new server! They could have easily added another sub-server for Europa and the second layer to Eslant which would have sold the ksing issue that people were screaming about, but instead they made a new server altogether.

People were complaining on Callisto about the rampant K0xping in EXP spots and in CZ PK, but most on Europa just told them to shut up or say they were bsing. Now you can even see gold spammers in Moradon and k0xpers at all the lower leveling spots in Europa. Now those people are crying ^^

Even Troya, the new server they released has k0xpers and botters running everywhere. There's a reason why if you look at the Marketplace on these forums, Servers like Callisto,Rosetta,Troya aren't active. Of course it has to due with most people being on Europa but there is also no incentive to play on those servers because the cheating is ridiculous.

They also promised that we would see King Elections and CSW at the start of december, and here we are into the third week with the same boring content. Is it possible we leveled far too quickly? I don't think so. Even if that were the case, what's the excuse for not having Eslant dungeon? I'm sure at least 70-80% of the people who have been playing with premium have hit the 70+ mark by now. So what are they supposed to do? Fight over EXP spots all day?

We all know that PK is the best aspect of Knight Online, otherwise most of us would have moved onto newer games by now! That brings up another issue. Two wars a week, once each day and we have to wait until Friday-Saturday.
    Just, horrible decision making overall made the experience boring and not worthwhile and with games like SWTOR, WoW on sale,HoN,Dota2,LoL and Diablo 3 around the corner it makes no sense to wait for the inevitable to happen to Europa.

Like others said, KO is KO. The developer will always be MGAME, thus the game will always be shit!

euko new bug

yet this server seems so insanely better than any other server >.< wheres monstermmorpg or whatever to praise EUKO so highly

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    A ) Not my clan
    D ) None of us are 80
    E ) I think alot of ppl would agree with me, being i played in quite a few undez pts, you guys bar a few are the most self over-rated bunch of gimps ive ever seen play KO, period.

Your reasoning is deluded, as if being well known 5 weeks into a server release means anything, first to get symbols 80 and king is da bezt. Dumbass.

I can post again if you like, im guessin you will say something along the lines of, "Dont make me post dawg cause il get infracted" as if you could actually spin a half decent sentence together, so your barely even worth my time.

I do see you talk 200% more shit now your not playing though, any reason atall? Or is that just your "flow"?

Most of my "crew" as you so kindly put it, will probably buy most of your characters, so thanks for no-lifing for 3 weeks for 80 for us bro! Much appreciated.
    Got 'em coach !!! .. btw cw ardream picking back up

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Today i was at hob goblins in delos Was killin em solo then got tped inside a wall (probably by a GM) i knew this so i sat down stopped attacking and towned so he dosnt think im a Bot 2 minutes later banned

???i had over 100m + exp premium

can someone explain this?

ticket -
    Thank you for taking your time to contact NTTGame

Your account has been detected while using a illegal activity.

In order to provide our players with the best gaming experience possible, The Knight Online Europe Team will never tolerate any action that would ruin the balances and provides its user with an unfair advantage. We are sorry to inform you that your account will be inaccessable from now on.

Please consult the End user agreement on the official website ::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We apologize any inconvenience it may have caused.

Regards

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

The eNTiTy Game, Knight Online
    ::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::

anyway i went back to USKO yesterday and there was almost no koexpers looks like the sheriff system is working would recommend it to people who are tired of this euko shit

@Mike

Our timezone or yours? I logged in a few days ago and there was 6 or so humans and more orcs. Atm euko pk is pretty good just annoying without all of us being 80, always at least 1-2 parties of orcs to fight

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    @Mike

Our timezone or yours? I logged in a few days ago and there was 6 or so humans and more orcs. Atm euko pk is pretty good just annoying without all of us being 80, always at least 1-2 parties of orcs to fight
    our time zone, even AA made orc accounts now rofl, theres shit load of humans atm. We have 3 sub-clans almost all of them filled with kinda active members so yeh at least ardream gettin crowded day by day and prices r goin up to whtever it was like 4-5 months ago

A ) Not my clan
    D ) None of us are 80

This made my christmas!..

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    our time zone, even AA made orc accounts now rofl, theres shit load of humans atm. We have 3 sub-clans almost all of them filled with kinda active members so yeh at least ardream gettin crowded day by day and prices r goin up to whtever it was like 4-5 months ago
    Still probly be boring for us in aussie timezone lol, might log in more just to see how it is :P

Banned Senior Member

i gotta say that bug was used at begin of the server and there are some people i know who is doing that aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    Not sure why everyone is saying the clan quit because there was no end-game content. It has much more to do than that. If you actually payed attention to the nttgame forums and the decisions they've been making since the release of the server, you would see that it's only going to get much worse.

Seeing +9 items this early into a server isn't a good thing. That only means you're going to be seeing tons of +9's in a few months. I started to have my doubts when Callisto was released without notice whatsoever and messed up quite a few people's plans for EUKO.

We were initially told that the servers would be An English only speaking and Free language speaking servers. What did we see a day after the opening? boom new server! They could have easily added another sub-server for Europa and the second layer to Eslant which would have sold the ksing issue that people were screaming about, but instead they made a new server altogether.

People were complaining on Callisto about the rampant K0xping in EXP spots and in CZ PK, but most on Europa just told them to shut up or say they were bsing. Now you can even see gold spammers in Moradon and k0xpers at all the lower leveling spots in Europa. Now those people are crying ^^

Even Troya, the new server they released has k0xpers and botters running everywhere. There's a reason why if you look at the Marketplace on these forums, Servers like Callisto,Rosetta,Troya aren't active. Of course it has to due with most people being on Europa but there is also no incentive to play on those servers because the cheating is ridiculous.

They also promised that we would see King Elections and CSW at the start of december, and here we are into the third week with the same boring content. Is it possible we leveled far too quickly? I don't think so. Even if that were the case, what's the excuse for not having Eslant dungeon? I'm sure at least 70-80% of the people who have been playing with premium have hit the 70+ mark by now. So what are they supposed to do? Fight over EXP spots all day?

We all know that PK is the best aspect of Knight Online, otherwise most of us would have moved onto newer games by now! That brings up another issue. Two wars a week, once each day and we have to wait until Friday-Saturday.
    Just, horrible decision making overall made the experience boring and not worthwhile and with games like SWTOR, WoW on sale,HoN,Dota2,LoL and Diablo 3 around the corner it makes no sense to wait for the inevitable to happen to Europa.

Like others said, KO is KO. The developer will always be MGAME, thus the game will always be shit!
    can't agree more well said

A ) Not my clan
    D ) None of us are 80

+1 to this and +100000000 to the bolded part.

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

lol, doubt it very much. and ohhh, being good at the easiest class in ko, what an achievement.

and @lavie

thanks for sucking at ko so you have to feed our wallets 600$+ for a game we had fun in for 2-3 weeks.

on topic: char select dc seems to be back?

the fact i played cwest doesnt mean i have to be a sheep and join the bandwagon in every single argument even those that dont concern me

i guess it doesnt work the same way for some people

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM