Page 19 of 177 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly anyone that views games as a profitable accomplishment is pathetic... just like the tons of gold farmers, and even ...
Page: 19

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Honestly anyone that views games as a profitable accomplishment is pathetic... just like the tons of gold farmers, and even lately sadly seen on these forums, people koxping chars in order to sell them. Get a life. Work for a day at a regular job and get payed $100, instead of having to go on about it in a pathetic way to koxp your char for a month in order to sell it then.

Point is, games are there for fun, and not for an investment. Anyone that plays a game and sees profit in it... I feel sorry for you... you apparently haven't really enjoyed what the game was created to do.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Honestly anyone that views games as a profitable accomplishment is pathetic... just like the tons of gold farmers, and even lately sadly seen on these forums, people koxping chars in order to sell them. Get a life. Work for a day at a regular job and get payed $100, instead of having to go on about it in a pathetic way to koxp your char for a month in order to sell it then.

Point is, games are there for fun, and not for an investment. Anyone that plays a game and sees profit in it... I feel sorry for you... you apparently haven't really enjoyed what the game was created to do.
    shut up unbeatable.

I think you miss the main principal here, if you spent 2 dollars on a Kit-Kat and you opened the wrapper and it was a snickers, you wouldn't necessarily be pissed at the fact you wasted 2 dollars, i think you would be more pissed at the fact you were mis-lead to buy a product.
    Last edited by Lavie; 10-10-2011 at 11:52 PM.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Oh I get where your coming from , and I guess the tone I am putting across is of that ( not intended ) but when times are tough in Europe it's still an outlay that you would want to go on something that's not going to disappear or disappoint.

When starting out I would expect it's only normal to spend on exp scrolls and premium , as many on here seem to be motivated in getting to the top pretty quickly ( much like server hoppers do ).

The only true investment in my eyes is the time spent on the game , you put the hours in to reach the goal of hitting a high level , bosses , farming and pk. To have that pulled from under your feet would be a real kick in the knackers ( balls ) and would be just as annoying.

Can someone link me where mgames confirms an euro licence being awarded please. I've tried looking on the mgames site but not all of the page is getting translated on my iPad and would like to see the source of this info.

I'm going to get an enquiry in to K2 about their knowledge and the coverage of their own licence and I will post the response up here and put a link to download it in a PDF format for people to double check I'm not altering anything. Also can people please put links if they have seen official responses from K2 on their site/forums about this?

the 1st post here is the translated pr announcement from mgame
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...ntryes-325247/

links to the pr page is also in that post

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Oh I get where your coming from , and I guess the tone I am putting across is of that ( not intended ) but when times are tough in Europe it's still an outlay that you would want to go on something that's not going to disappear or disappoint.

When starting out I would expect it's only normal to spend on exp scrolls and premium , as many on here seem to be motivated in getting to the top pretty quickly ( much like server hoppers do ).

The only true investment in my eyes is the time spent on the game , you put the hours in to reach the goal of hitting a high level , bosses , farming and pk. To have that pulled from under your feet would be a real kick in the knackers ( balls ) and would be just as annoying.

Can someone link me where mgames confirms an euro licence being awarded please. I've tried looking on the mgames site but not all of the page is getting translated on my iPad and would like to see the source of this info.

I'm going to get an enquiry in to K2 about their knowledge and the coverage of their own licence and I will post the response up here and put a link to download it in a PDF format for people to double check I'm not altering anything. Also can people please put links if they have seen official responses from K2 on their site/forums about this?
    Here ya go -- from mGame korean site
    partners:
    ::: MGame

and yes, Valiant is another mGame offering
    the notice about the GCS KO license is only in the korean section, press releases. IE9 won't let me copy paste the text to a translator
    Last edited by pelos; 10-11-2011 at 12:08 AM.

Why isn't anything mentioned for Europe?

In-particular here http://www.mgamecorp.com/en/global/partner_europe.php

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Why isn't anything mentioned for Europe?
    You are hard put to find anything about KO anywhere on the mGame site. It is an old game and only one of 30+ that they own. Their site concentrates on their new offerings.

And GCS is not a European partner. They are a Turkish partner that holds the European license for Knight Online

Is there any factual 100% concrete evidence that this is a legit operation?

head>brick wall

I give up

Other than the official statement by mgame, no.

Were is it, i just want to see it in english, unfortunatly i dont speak korean.

Were is it, i just want to see it in english, unfortunatly i dont speak korean.
    Use translate.

It'll atleast give you an idea of what it's about. I'm afraid that there's not an official statement in english because Mgame is Korean.

But the company thats meant to provide it to EU is english correct? I'm just trying to wrap my head around why they have made 0 effort to release any form of official statement to confirm that its actually an official release from the main providers of the game.

If it was me personally and i was actively trying to advertise on this forum, just seeing the skeptical comments on the legitness of an operation that i had invested time and money into, id immediatly produce a statement to clarify it, i just find it suss that they haven't and nor have G1.

But the company thats meant to provide it to EU is english correct? I'm just trying to wrap my head around why they have made 0 effort to release any form of official statement to confirm that its actually an official release from the main providers of the game.

If it was me personally and i was actively trying to advertise on this forum, just seeing the skeptical comments on the legitness of an operation that i had invested time and money into, id immediatly produce a statement to clarify it, i just find it suss that they haven't and nor have G1.
    I don't see why g1 would make nan official statement about a concurrent that could potentionally lose them money, come on it's moneyfirst we're talking about.

AFAIK the actual admin "TIPBOX" is Korean and I haven't really made any research about the server so the "Bla bla bla Café Games" could very well be a Korean company whom bought the license for Europe in order to get their bussiness started.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1